GAYSEX: Have u ever double-fucked a man?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Unless he knew both people and was positive that neither had HIV...The nasty thing about AIDS is that it incubates for years.

Javierdude22: Tomarctus

What I find rather peculiar...is that he mentions that no long term damage was done...that implies short term damage which has no way of telling if itll be long term.

Lets be honest here. Leaving all the nice lil fetishes aside, its unhealthy...and im using the biggest understatement ever, to stuff that much in there man.

Look, the dudes gotta do what he wants to, I am just seriously wondering if the world is so NOT shocked about anything anymore, that we have to invent new ways of amusing ourselves. There couldnt be anything more decadent.

Maybe the next step would be to park my car up there, or to put up a booth and start giving caving tours?

tomarctus: 1) Being fucked by two cocks is most certainly not something new that just started to happen. I'm sure that it has happened for millenia. It most certainly is not a new invention.
2) Being double fucked is not decadent to me.
3) AIDS is not the only sexually transmitted disease. I will assume that responsible adults will be having sex with other responsible adults. I will also assume that they will disclose their HIV status or, if not, all take full responsibility for any later consequences. HIV transmission is no longer a mystery and all adults make their own decisions regarding what sexual activity they choose to engage in.
4) Being double fucked is not any more healthy or unhealthy than getting single fucked.
5) I am absolutely certain that the "world" is shocked by many, many things, all of which are significantly more serious than getting double fucked. The list of real shocking things in the world is far too long to list here.
6) I respect that some people will find double fucking offensive. They simply don't have to engage it.

Moonspenders: Oookay... what was just an offhand comment meaning "I still have control of all of my muscles back there" turned into an AIDS and moral debate.. whew...

Yes, I knew both of them and they were negative, yes, we used condoms as an added precaution, and yes, some people may find it "shocking". Like I said, it wasn't a goal I had set in my life, just something that happened. I think i'm a very sane person....

Everyone has their own idea of what is "right" and what is "wrong". If you don't like something or have no desire to do it, then by all means don't! Besides, there are a lot more things in this world that I think are wrong than double penetration. If an act of consentual sex is on the top of the list, then maybe we need to reprioritize...

Ken

tomarctus: Ken,
Thanks for setting the record straight. I'm on your side with this and that is why I felt the need to respond as I did. I hope everyone can move on now, don't you?
Greg

versbttm: Just to chime in, I have been on the recieving end of two tops at one time. It was spontaneous, and was an incredible feeling to have two penis' inside of me. One was my boyfriend at the time, 7x6, and a friend, that was endowed, I am guessing at least 10x6. I was a great feeling and enjoyed it. We didn't go at it very long but it did feel good. As far as functions, I was fine after, the next day, and still to this day.

ATLBigDkAdmirer: I saw a double penetration recently. I was in "How the West was Hung", I was amazed and turned on. I can only imagine what it felt like. I would be up for trying it (hint, hint). Then again I fantasize about taking the largest penis in the world too...maybe someday. ;D

leanffm: Dont know why many people think like JONB that doing "nasty" things would cause AIDS. Once can contract AIDS by just sucking someone.

I think there is nothing wrong with anything people do if they both consent. I have met several guys who were so worn out (unfortunately) that I could not satisfy them or me with my 8 inches;(((( In that cases, it would have been very enjoyable to have someone else join too;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Check again. What I said was 'The nasty thing about AIDS is that it incubates for years.' Meaning that you don't show symptoms for years.

tomarctus: [quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1075108876;start=20#28 date=02/05/04 at 15:01:47]Check again. What I said was 'The nasty thing about AIDS is that it incubates for years.' Meaning that you don't show symptoms for years.[/quote]
Jonb:
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I know guys who showed symptoms very quickly and guys who haven't shown symptoms in 25 years. Some people I know died right away, some people have lived, without medication, for a quarter-century. Since HIV does have an incubation period it always makes sense for anyone who is sexually active to get tested regularly.
Leanffm:
Acquiring HIV from oral sex is still being questioned. Most experts agree that oral sex is very low or near-zero risk for HIV.

I made the decision to give up unprotected oral and anal sex in 1980 (yes, 24 years ago) just to make sure I did not infect anyone. That was my choice. I didn't know for sure that I was infected until 1987, but I took precautions anyway. In recent years I have relaxed my position on oral sex based on the best available information from my doctors. I always disclose to my partners that I am poz.

Ultimately sex should be fun, pleasurable, intimate or some other nice experience. With fear of disease it can't possible be fun. With knowledge and adequate protection, however, it can. I assure you all, I do have fun. :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You're correct of course; I was just talking about how dangerous it can be. I hope everyone here is smart enough to know all their sex partners intimately, but I have to play mother hen when it comes to group sex. (I don't have any problem with group masturbation, though; you can't get it by sympathetic magic.)

Moonspenders: Whew...

Yes, most of us do realize unprotected sex is risky, but that goes for anyone in any given situation, regardless or age, sexual orientation, or gender. I have poz friends and friends who work for AIDS clinics, so i know there's risk involved, but sheesh... no offense, but this was just a discussion about double penetration! LOL I'm sure we're all aware that AIDS is out there and there's a chance of getting it through some actions. It's something we all think about at some point, but I'm sure we all don't think about it every waking moment. Life is for enjoying and living, not a final countdown.

But back to the topic at hand... yes, i did enjoy it!! LOL Glad some people are keeping on topic here!!

Ken

ATLBigDkAdmirer: During double pen, are both guys pumping at the same time? The one act I saw both dicks were in but only one was in motion so to speak. For those that were on the receiving end (lucky dogs), how long did it last? And what is the feeling when the 2nd enters?

Javierdude22: Just a general note:

Topics tend to evolve into new topics, its what keeps this forum dynamic, and in motion. Nothing wrong with it.

Jav

Moonspenders: ATL,

Well, in my case it lasted probably about 15-20 minutes... it's been about 5 years, so I can't say I remember exactly. as for how it felt.. well, there was an OBVIOUS difference! LOLI guess the best way I could describe it in my honest opinion is painful pleasure. Yes, it did hurt, but it felt good at the same time.

Javier,

Oh, I know.. nothing wrong with a little evolution... i guess I can be a little anal-retentive sometimes.. no pun intended!

Ken

ROGERDODGER: I did once in a bathhouse. A cute, blonde 19 year-old kid was a total nympho and would happily take on the Russian army. I topped him a number of times on different occasions. Once as I was about to get it on with him, he indicated that he'd like to be double-fucked and did I any well-endowed types that were there at the time. I didn't but cruised the hallways until I spotted a dude who I had seen in the showers and knew that he was uber-hung. When I brought up Blondie's suggestion of a double-fuck, we was intrigged by the idea so we did. Blonde nymph explained the necessary postioning for the other 2 of us. I laid on my back, Nympho sat on my dick, bent over and then the other dude went in. While one of us would push in, the other would be pulling out. Great friction. I'd always prided myself in being able to hold off for literally hours in not cumming. Not on this occasion. Whether because of the friction of the our two cocks rubbing together of just from the scene in general, I came in about 10 minutes. I was embarassed. Sadly, that was the only D-B that I ever had the opportunity to participate in. it was great while I lasted.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Moonspenders link=board=sex;num=1075108876;start=20#34 date=02/08/04 at 18:47:03] Oh, I know.. nothing wrong with a little evolution...[/quote]
Well, here you go:

pic56.jpg

gman: glow=red,2,300]TEXT[/glow] ??? sorry to run off the topic but is there a GAY Hung section for Australians ???[

tigerwolf: I have to say, I've never personally received double penetration, but DAMN do I ever want to. *grin* Need to find 2 guys 9x7 or bigger just to see if I can handle it. God knows I'm tight for 1 of them, but a second one? *evil grin* 8)