GCB

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone catch the pilot? There's one scene that was so in your face! Here's the cap. Who is the guy? I'll have to rewatch it to figure out who's who but in one scene one of the husbands sits next to his ranch hand and rubs his leg under the table. Looks like it might be a good show after all.

Attachments

iarobb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody watch GCB on ABC Sunday night? Theres a scene about 20 minutes into it which has a VERY HOT obviosly VERY HUNG man in his jeans with his bulge showing BEAUTIFULLY hanging to his right. The scene was filmed with the camera below looking up at his crotch. I thought how lucky the camera person who filmed it was and how I'd loved to have been the one doing the videoing. Not sure the actors name but his character is the husband of the woman playing the character named Carleen (Kitten). Anyone else catch this? I mean how could you not? Helen Keller couldn't have missed that.

Reactions: NZWellyGayMale

housensf

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone catch the pilot? There's one scene that was so in your face! Here's the cap. Who is the guy? I'll have to rewatch it to figure out who's who but in one scene one of the husbands sits next to his ranch hand and rubs his leg under the table. Looks like it might be a good show after all.

David James Elliott. Remember him from the old JAG tv series?

2phredd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thanx for the screengrab, Johnny! I saw that Sunday night and nearly fell off the couch! Haha! I knew it would make its way to this site soon! Love the show overall, but that was certainly a nice surprise! :biggrin1:

Reactions: NZWellyGayMale

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
All forty thousand Million Moms hate it so it can't be all bad. I thought they needed to tighten up the writing a little bit but it was the first show, there is time.