Gday from Australia, 24m straight

matteo214

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
G'day guys my name is Matteo, I'm 24 and from Australia. I'm straight, but completely accepting of everyone and love everyone for who they are. Will strike up a chat with anyone, so don't be afraid to say g'day! I work long, and odd hours, so please don't be offended if I don't reply right away.. I will eventually, I promise!

I like to show off, but due to my line of work i'll be blurring my face in any posts I make here (for the foreseeable future anyway), so I hope that doesn't put many of you guys off. I'll be showing everything thing else though eventually, hope that makes up for it.
Uncut, thick and big is how I'd describe it in 3 words ;)

Hope to chat to some of you guys soon,
Cheers for reading!

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

D

deleted13837891

Hey man im keen for a chat and from Sydney ! Dm me

D

deleted13837891

Haha I was trying to message you but couldn’t find it on your profile. I’ll keep trying

D

deleted5199391

G'day guys my name is Matteo, I'm 24 and from Australia. I'm straight, but completely accepting of everyone and love everyone for who they are. Will strike up a chat with anyone, so don't be afraid to say g'day! I work long, and odd hours, so please don't be offended if I don't reply right away.. I will eventually, I promise!

I like to show off, but due to my line of work i'll be blurring my face in any posts I make here (for the foreseeable future anyway), so I hope that doesn't put many of you guys off. I'll be showing everything thing else though eventually, hope that makes up for it.
Uncut, thick and big is how I'd describe it in 3 words ;)

Hope to chat to some of you guys soon,
Cheers for reading!

View attachment 61973301

View attachment 61973351

View attachment 61973371
Welcome! That's what you get with workout and consistency!

D

deleted15279981

Hey Matteo, welcome! I’m new here too, always up for a chat, I’m sure you’ll be busy replying to all the messages you’ll be getting :)