G'Day

mich9274

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello everyone, new virgin on the block, not literally of course!. Just wanted to say hi to y'all, and introduce myself. I stumbled upon this site quite by accident in the middle of the night when i was horny, alone and couldn't sleep, and to say that it made my night is understating it, my name is michelle and I am from country Victoria in Australia, and like most women (and some men) have always had fantasies and the occassional drool over big beautiful cocks, having never really had one, hope you don't mind this gal perving on you yummy men and maybe even gaining insight into the minds of the opposite sex, cheers Michelle.:tongue:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
g'day HAD to be an Au person
Hi'..and yr mention of country Vic..reminds me of hitching thru Victoria....two Girls picked us up..we ended staying a week in EUCHUCA'
HAPPY time .. also fr you here Mich
enz

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW' 1st time in all my life lpsg .. i beat Mr Pecker in saying a Hello'
Yahoooooooo to the start of a New Year
(also doing this fr yr benefit Michelle..THIS is what happens on threads... hah you Aussies like us Kiwis just Know how Bizzare life gets aye? )
(you picked up on the Kiwi aye biz-huh?)
enz

mich9274

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the welcome, I'm happy to be here, glad to have made your day rbkwp, also, not from Echuca but the other side of Vic along the S/W coast near Warrnambool.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome! However, keep in mind... people don't find this site by accident - its destiny. :biggrin1: Looking in my crystal ball... I see your first big cock experience in 2009. Get ready...

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... hope you don't mind this gal perving on you yummy men ..

Perve away Michelle, that's a part of what this site's all about. Love the lone pic in your gallery, very inviting, you really should add some more.

ST