GE cliff diver commercial

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
damn, this guy is exactly my type! Super-sexy armpits, great hairy chest, extra-cute face! Yeah, he's balding, but I think that's sexy too!

YouTube - GE Aviation Cliff Diver Commercial

Typical advertising though. Make the first diver (the old-fashioned one that has to dive at intervals) balding and the second diver (the new, improved technology) younger and fitter. Well, I'd take the first guy over anybody else that I can think of right now :)

S

SirConcis

One doesn't get much body detall on the second diver. Hard to judge.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah...noticed this commercial too. fortunately it was during something I taped and backed it up and slow motioned it. the first guy is smoking hot I think. hairy...balding...fit...just all around hot! have to say I was surprised to see a hairy chest in advertising. guess its a sign that things are swinging back to natural men instead of shaved hollywood types again! glad for that!

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have to say I was surprised to see a hairy chest in advertising. guess its a sign that things are swinging back to natural men instead of shaved hollywood types again! glad for that!

but don't you see? They were showing him as the inferior diver. Hairy is bad in the eyes of this advertising agency. Little do they know that lots of us think he's the hotter of the two!