Gears of War 2!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by ssongs, Nov 9, 2008.

1. ssongs

ssongs Active Member

Albums:
    How many of you guys have played Gears of War? It's such an awesome game! And the second one is even better!!!! So list your likes and dislikes about Gears. I'll go first!

I love the cover system and the gore! Great story line and likeable characters. And it's just plain fun!

I kind of hate the lack of boss fights. GOW 2 does have a few more bosses but they're way too easy (that's all I can say without spoilers). Oh and I hate all the communications between Delta Squad and control. Well I don't hate the communications, just how you slow down to a walk and can't run or do anything with your weapons. This was even more annoying in the first one because they last longer and you walked a little slower.

2. lucky8

Gold Member

Great game, better than COD in my opinion, but I don't play the game itslef, I only play on xbox live

3. ssongs

ssongs Active Member

Albums:
    Oh much better than COD! I'm the opposite, I play the hell out of the campaign and only dabble a little bit on xbox live. But GOW 2 is cool with Horde mode.

At my house I have a 360 and so does my roommate, whose also a good friend from my Navy days, so we have them system linked. It makes for some kick ass gaming! But his girlfriend REALLY cracks the whip on him so he isn't home as much as he used to be.

4. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Chain Sawing those locust scum in the face = instant gratification

5. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Microsoft DRM strikes again!

:rofl: @ thoughts of suckers who actually paid for Gears of War and now can't play it because of the (utterly ineffective) built-in scheme to thwart piracy. Even funnier is the knowledge that those who pirated the game are unaffected by this and still playing happily. :biggrin1:

This song and dance will continue as long as you keep funding it.

Draft saved Draft deleted