Gee Mr. Craftsman ~

bighorse69101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well now ~ this is what I do when I have not had sex on a daily basis.

I have a two horsepower wet/dry vac (with the large hose of course) and
I have used it to "suck me off" and suck the cum right out of me.

I hope this is not dangerous but you have to start out with your own created attachments that get your cock hard. Plastic baby bottes, open on both ends or any kind of open on both ends to get your dick throbbing and fluttering. I am uncut so it may work better if your are uncut.

Using lube under the foreskin helps with the fluttering sensation but you will be begging Mr. Craftsman to keep in sucking you off until you shoot a load of cum into the hose and or attachments. Any question please feel free to ask.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bighorse69101 said:
Well now ~ this is what I do when I have not had sex on a daily basis.

I have a two horsepower wet/dry vac (with the large hose of course) and
I have used it to "suck me off" and suck the cum right out of me.

I hope this is not dangerous but you have to start out with your own created attachments that get your cock hard. Plastic baby bottes, open on both ends or any kind of open on both ends to get your dick throbbing and fluttering. I am uncut so it may work better if your are uncut.

Using lube under the foreskin helps with the fluttering sensation but you will be begging Mr. Craftsman to keep in sucking you off until you shoot a load of cum into the hose and or attachments. Any question please feel free to ask.
:lmao:, if only there was a smiley with a wet/dry vac...

i think u may have invented something my friend...a blow job machine, this cud be as big as the clapper...get a patent, QUICK.

toobig?

Experimental Member
Media
This is surely not safe man...if you have a pretty crappy vacuum that doesn't suck :p well it might be a little safe, but if you have a dyson or some other top of the line vacuum, it would probably suck your dick off of you.

Not sure what you mean by a baby bottle with 2 holes, wouldnt the milk fall out?