Geez it's frustrating!

D_Tailforth Teabag

Account Disabled
Media
Alright so here is my issue. I am a 19 year old student in college. I am also gay (more or less). The thing is I have never done anything in the past with any one. Not even kissing (yeah.... i know but its by choice :tongue:). The thing is I really want to be in a relationship to do these type of things. Just because it's who I am. I've never really been into the whole random hook-up thing. But the problem is I have such a hard time finding that "guy". I am not really into effeminate guys, actually I am extremely attracted to masculine guys. But the guys I am usually attracted to are straight... haha yeah nothing new I'm sure. Except lately my "urges" have been at such a high, that I want to jump every guy that gives me that "interested" vibe. Well long story short..

How do I find a man?

lol.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_Tailforth Teabag

Account Disabled
Media
ahhh yes craiglist. i have tried that avenue many times haha. I dont know it just seems that the guys on there only have one thing on their minds.... or are 40+ in their age. which isnt really what I'm looking for age wise.. but who knows? maybe craigslist holds the key?

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't worry bro, I'm in the same boat when it comes to guys. Call me whatever but I'm only attracted to masculine guys. And they all seem to be straight, at least all the ones I've met. But didn't you have a post on here somewhere else about this? Either way... it should eventually happen that you run into that guy. I'm 27 and still looking around.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm attracted to masculine guys, who are all straight & have girlfriends.

Got myself into a lot of trouble at work. I really fell for a guy who was Mr Perfect: smart, well educated, great smile, very funny, extroverted, always included me in activities. Chick magnet = gay magnet. And of course very sexual (when we got drunk he talked about BJs) and very engaged to be married! When he caught me looking, he stopped speaking to me, too bad we worked on the same project, extremely awkward! We seem to have patched things up now.

Last edited:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there a support group for gay students at your college? Maybe you could meet someone that way.

D_Tailforth Teabag

Account Disabled
Media
hmm a support group, that seems like an idea. I know we have an LGBT resource center opening up in the fall so maybe that will help. Thanks!

It's just hard because I'm not really into the whole drinking or partying scene so its harder to meet people. I'm more of the laid back coffee shop type that enjoys a good card game. Not too many of those guys around here. I just want a relationship with someone that gets me and it's so hard to find someone. Especially someone that's attracted to guys. I've met a lot of guys that I'm attracted to but they're straight. It sucks. Great connection but they're just not interested and it's understandable.

D_Tailforth Teabag

Account Disabled
Media
Ah i see. Well I am not exactly *out* yet. I mean I told 2 of my best friends. A lot of people assume that I am because I never really seem interested in girls but no one has really asked me if i was. If they did I would definitely not hide it but i dont feel the need to tell everyone that i am gay. you know?