Gender bend snap roleplay

guywithtime

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Heyy I was hoping I could find people who would be down to rp. Here's the scenario:
I'm a female friend of yours who has been volunteering to do drug tests for some extra cash. So far I have never noticed any side effects beyond occasional headaches and dizziness. Today however when I woke up from a nap I noticed a cock and balls between my legs. Its also a pretty big size and uncut. Im a bit freaked out and I've been trying to ignore it but now I'm starting to get horny and I can't keep my hands off of it. The only problem is I'm a virgin and I've never really touched a dick before so I need you to teach me how to pleasure myself really well so I feel satisfied. It's starting to take up a lot of my time and I really need some relief so, even tho I'm embarrassed I message you for some help. Maybe you can show me how you stroke yours or demonstrate with an object.

Show me everything you know, make me rock hard, make me edge, whatever you think would feel good. I can start out soft and show me how to make it grow. Should I spit on it? I could tie something around it or play with my balls or foreskin. You might have to keep me calm through the process because I've never touched a dick before I saw one between my legs. I can show you my new bulge if you want as well. I have also been noticing a lot of precum (replacing how wet my pussy usually gets) which is unfamiliar to me so you can make me milk it out as well. You can send pics if you want and I'll send them if you want. Must be over 18 and let me know if you have any extra ideas

Reactions: philipyousa