Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's with all the gay guys jumping in to explain about female preference for dick size (let alone the straight ones).

I mean... what the fuck do you care, it's not like you're trying to get any.

No that's funny as shit! Should go in the "what made you laugh today" thread too!

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So why are men so obsessed with the subject?

Not all men are. For some it's the same reason people go to freak shows at carnivals. Curiosity.

For some a large male member is an archetypal symbol of male fertility and power.

Some men are convinced women aren't or won't be interested if he doesn't have a big one. If I were a woman I'd be far more interested in a man's social status, ie how much wealth he has. That's where the real power of attraction lies.

Reactions: SEGA

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I call bullshit! Everyone is impressed with big dicks. I dont care what anyone says i have hundres of close female friends and no woman wants to be fucked by a near dickless man.... this is a fairytale!
@wallyj84 ,is this a relative of yours?

Broski, I have had way more partners and playmates than I probably should have. Most of them have been very generously endowed, some quite unusually so. I have to be impressed way before I see a dick. If he's doing it right, I'll literally feel drunk from being kissed, for example. Excellent manners make me very wet. I never met a penis I didn't like (except that one time it looked like a dreidel). I find all erections appealing in some way (even the weird dreidel was impossibly turgid and I liked that about it). But to be impressed just by the genetic lottery of erectiin size? Brother, please. I have seen many big dicks before. Show me an impressive man and I will spoil him for any other women regardless what he stores in his trousers.

D

deleted1046538

@wallyj84 ,is this a relative of yours?

Broski, I have had way more partners and playmates than I probably should have. Most of them have been very generously endowed, some quite unusually so. I have to be impressed way before I see a dick. If he's doing it right, I'll literally feel drunk from being kissed, for example. Excellent manners make me very wet. I never met a penis I didn't like (except that one time it looked like a dreidel). I find all erections appealing in some way (even the weird dreidel was impossibly turgid and I liked that about it). But to be impressed just by the genetic lottery of erectiin size? Brother, please. I have seen many big dicks before. Show me an impressive man and I will spoil him for any other women regardless what he stores in his trousers.
I understand exactly what ur saying. I think I've been misunderstood here in this thread. So I apologize for coming off as if I were saying that size was the main or only factor. I don't have a small dick but I'm not huge either. All the women m men I've been with song my praises, but it's not centered on my size. I'm just a great lover across the board. I'm an amazing kisser great with my hands, very sensual and I just have always been great at fucking. I know the female body and what to do with it. I can Asses a partner and know what they want and cranks their tractor and customize everything about the act especially for them. I can even change my personality attitude demeanor physical mannerisms n actions even the way I talk including tone depth and accent and stay in that character throughout. I guess you could say I'm a sort of a chameleon. It's not a deception or a devious act. It's solely a desire to ensure the greatest pleasure and satisfaction for the partner I'm with. I have only stated here that I know so many women that even though heartbroken over it left or rejected men that they cared a lot for and even truly loved. Grant it this has almost always involved the man having a very very small dick. "Just useless for sex" to give a generalized quote from the women I'm speaking off.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand exactly what ur saying. I think I've been misunderstood here in this thread. So I apologize for coming off as if I were saying that size was the main or only factor. I don't have a small dick but I'm not huge either. All the women m men I've been with song my praises, but it's not centered on my size. I'm just a great lover across the board. I'm an amazing kisser great with my hands, very sensual and I just have always been great at fucking. I know the female body and what to do with it. I can Asses a partner and know what they want and cranks their tractor and customize everything about the act especially for them. I can even change my personality attitude demeanor physical mannerisms n actions even the way I talk including tone depth and accent and stay in that character throughout. I guess you could say I'm a sort of a chameleon. It's not a deception or a devious act. It's solely a desire to ensure the greatest pleasure and satisfaction for the partner I'm with. I have only stated here that I know so many women that even though heartbroken over it left or rejected men that they cared a lot for and even truly loved. Grant it this has almost always involved the man having a very very small dick. "Just useless for sex" to give a generalized quote from the women I'm speaking off.
You're a liar. It is impossible to be close to hundreds of people. You say you have hundreds of close female friends. Intimacy and closeness require more than anyone could give to more than a few. You may be able to lie to yourself, but not to me.

You write that everyone is impressed with big dicks and then seem to be referring to micropenis encounters recounted by friends. There's a world of difference between dissatisfied with a penis that deviates far from the norm in terms of small size, and perhaps being able to find satisfaction with something closer to average, and being easily impressed by a big dick. I would be hard pressed to see myself pursuing something long-term with a partner whose bits didn't fit mine adequately, but I'm not impressed at all by a big dick. Your two posts have nothing in common but their author. That's what backpedalling looks like. Own your story, whether it is right or needs amending.

Reactions: 693987 and Wave85
D

deleted1046538

You're a liar. It is impossible to be close to hundreds of people. You say you have hundreds of close female friends. Intimacy and closeness require more than anyone could give to more than a few. You may be able to lie to yourself, but not to me.

You write that everyone is impressed with big dicks and then seem to be referring to micropenis encounters recounted by friends. There's a world of difference between dissatisfied with a penis that deviates far from the norm in terms of small size, and perhaps being able to find satisfaction with something closer to average, and being easily impressed by a big dick. I would be hard pressed to see myself pursuing something long-term with a partner whose bits didn't fit mine adequately, but I'm not impressed at all by a big dick. Your two posts have nothing in common but their author. That's what backpedalling looks like. Own your story, whether it is right or needs amending.
I've been called many things n life by others and myself however a liar isn't one that's come along often. I'm sorry if you find me so. I said everyone is impressed by big dicks. I think all people are impressed by them if they desire or even if they dislike them, just my opinion I suppose. I don't guess I'm an expert on all people but as an on myself I'm quite sure of the number of my acquaintances of every nature over the years. However I'm very content with encouraging you to think n believe as you choose. I've enjoyed conversing with you at any rate.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some men are convinced women aren't or won't be interested if he doesn't have a big one. If I were a woman I'd be far more interested in a man's social status, ie how much wealth he has. That's where the real power of attraction lies.

A man who knows how women think. More basic evolutionary biology - any size penis can cause pregnancy but bigger "wallet" buys bigger home, safety, more food, more leisure.

D

deleted136887

Y
Are you related to Donald the Chump?
You certainly are Great!
Best lover 1000's Girlfriends sensual big cock the works.
Some guys have all the luck!
Got lots of money smart cars too.
Man.....
You rock.

D

deleted1046538

Y

Are you related to Donald the Chump?
You certainly are Great!
Best lover 1000's Girlfriends sensual big cock the works.
Some guys have all the luck!
Got lots of money smart cars too.
Man.....
You rock.
I honestly can't really decern if your being sarcastic or sincere. These days it all sounds the same to be honest. I've had a physicist, a PHD argue that inanimate objects kill people, so Im never sure. I do consider myself very lucky and blessed. There are so many that warrant ones pity simply for being stupid. Im also not sure if your making some kind of reference as to my political affiliations. Good luck with all that, and thanks for noticing me.

D

deleted1046538

A man who knows how women think. More basic evolutionary biology - any size penis can cause pregnancy but bigger "wallet" buys bigger home, safety, more food, more leisure.
I could train a chimpanzee to workout the "deep complications" of the female mind. Women after all are human, and there's nothing complicated about human thought. I've come very close to having conversations with goldfish that were more intellectually stimulating than my exchange with other people.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could train a chimpanzee to workout the "deep complications" of the female mind. Women after all are human, and there's nothing complicated about human thought. I've come very close to having conversations with goldfish that were more intellectually stimulating than my exchange with other people.

I can see why you have hundreds of close friends. You're very charming.

SEGA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, but it also said, Few heterosexual women climaxed through penetrative sex alone

Which I addressed...

most women are probably not necessarily using the optimal tool for penetrative-only orgasm, so it is not surprising that this method would fall below the oral & digital theatrics route

Exactly. And unless you claim that physical sensations inside the vagina have no bearing on inducing orgasm, then you kinda have to take the tool and the sensations it may or may not provide into account.
He/she gets it.

SEGA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Birds in general are not a good analogy for humans nor any other mammal. Almost all birds lack a penis, and their sex chromosomes are not even the same as those of mammals.

iamsmall-is sauing is males either have to put on a display of some sort ro catch the eye of the female lurking in the distance

SEGA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D
I call bullshit! Everyone is impressed with big dicks. I dont care what anyone says i have hundres of close female friends and no woman wants to be fucked by a near dickless man.... this is a fairytale!
Dude, it's because no one wants to hurt anyone's feelings now a days. It is in the back of almost every womans mind. Given the right time in an argument that's why it comes out. It is not soley to hurt feelings but to express the built up frustrations about it.

Reactions: deleted1046538

JonDoeNoAction

Experimental Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
The male obsession with penis size is completely out of proportion with female interest in the subject. I've been a member of this and other sex forum sites for many years and daily I receive a message from a man on the order of "My God man, you're huge! How big is your cock?" And in all these years I have never once gotten a similar inquiry from a woman.

In all the relationships I have had with women, when asked what they like about me, my penis size has never ever been in the qualities they list. It's usually "He's really smart.", "He makes me laugh.", or "He's very creative and artistic." When asked about physical qualities, they say things like "He's handsome." or "He has a killer bod." Even when pressed for very intimate details, they blush and say "He's a great lover." or possibly even something as specific as "He has a beautiful cock." Never once has a woman said that one of the things she likes about me is that I have a large penis.

So why are men so obsessed with the subject? If penis size is of minor interest to women, why do men put so much emphasis on it? By focusing so much on this one attribute, it seems to me that most men are missing the boat when it comes to having fulfilling relationships with women. Instead of wondering "Am I big enough.", they should work on being kind and loving, engaging her intellect and wit and sense of humor, being adventurous and fun-loving, and and making her feel carefree, happy and secure. If a man does all of those things, he will probably be a wonderful lover as well and find that penis size is immaterial.

JonDoeNoAction

Experimental Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
The male obsession with penis size is completely out of proportion with female interest in the subject. I've been a member of this and other sex forum sites for many years and daily I receive a message from a man on the order of "My God man, you're huge! How big is your cock?" And in all these years I have never once gotten a similar inquiry from a woman.

In all the relationships I have had with women, when asked what they like about me, my penis size has never ever been in the qualities they list. It's usually "He's really smart.", "He makes me laugh.", or "He's very creative and artistic." When asked about physical qualities, they say things like "He's handsome." or "He has a killer bod." Even when pressed for very intimate details, they blush and say "He's a great lover." or possibly even something as specific as "He has a beautiful cock." Never once has a woman said that one of the things she likes about me is that I have a large penis.

So why are men so obsessed with the subject? If penis size is of minor interest to women, why do men put so much emphasis on it? By focusing so much on this one attribute, it seems to me that most men are missing the boat when it comes to having fulfilling relationships with women. Instead of wondering "Am I big enough.", they should work on being kind and loving, engaging her intellect and wit and sense of humor, being adventurous and fun-loving, and and making her feel carefree, happy and secure. If a man does all of those things, he will probably be a wonderful lover as well and find that penis size is immaterial.

I find that most if not all dudes who have zero problems in the penis department have this "do great at other things and youll find penis size doesnt matter" easy for you to say because at the end of the day youre not lacking youre in a great space. And not sure where most of anyone is at but all i hear is chicks talk about big and huge part of the reason im mad all the time lol. No disrespect to the OP just adding a 2 cents

D

deleted716371

I share your experience and your opinion 100%!

Dude, it's because no one wants to hurt anyone's feelings now a days. It is in the back of almost every womans mind. Given the right time in an argument that's why it comes out. It is not soley to hurt feelings but to express the built up frustrations about it.

Lol, no. Maybe almost every woman you know, but that doesn't translate to actually being most women. Most women I know are blunt as fuck, just like myself (and even still, that isn't enough to say "almost every woman"). And no, from the female friends I talk about sex with in varying amounts, no it isn't. I have a potentially surprising amount of sex positive female friends. We also are largely able to behave like the adults we are and don't insult people just because we're having an argument with someone. Especially with someone we care about.

Reactions: Wave85