Gender indentification

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pichulon at work-

Male worker asks Pich what he needs to do, Pich says "Can you make 10 copys and give me and Tom one then file the rest, thanks"

Female worker asks Pich what he needs to do, Pich says "Awwww Did you put your shoes on all by yourself this morning, oh thats so cute, here some markers why don't you go doodle for an hour and I'll call your mama when its time to go."

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:
Pichulon at work-

Male worker asks Pich what he needs to do, Pich says "Can you make 10 copys and give me and Tom one then file the rest, thanks"

Female worker asks Pich what he needs to do, Pich says "Awwww Did you put your shoes on all by yourself this morning, oh thats so cute, here some markers why don't you go doodle for an hour and I'll call your mama when its time to go."

Yeah, that's about the size of it. Elsewhere, he has actually questioned someone's gender based on his analysis of what he thinks a woman should talk about. Truly some uninsightful stuff.

How old ARE you, pichulon?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon,

Your idea is an excellent one. I think everybody should be forced to declare their gender when they register an account for this website.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rawbone8 said:
ps: I don't understand what you meant when you wrote "sarcasm aside". There is none in my message.

I wrote that comment, because I made a joke about being stoned, and someone replied to that joke > I was all done with this topic, but further replies made me come back.

Thanks for your reply though. My position is not one of pre judging, it is one of information in order to process a reply. If a gay man, a heterosexual man, a bisexual man, reply about a topic, for example, oral sex, I want to know with what perspective the reply is being offered. With out it,I am left missing out an important angle of the response. My point in question is not really about sexual interests, but, just gender.
I want to know if the answer came from a woman, or from a gay man, or from a straight man, or a lesbian woman, without that information, I am missing part of the message.
That is all, there is no prejudging, no homophobism, no unwanted invitations.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
pichulon,

Your idea is an excellent one. I think everybody should be forced to declare their gender when they register an account for this website.

I think we should become friends, and leave behind bloody times.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
Sarcasm aside, I do respond with a different tone to women and to men . It is not a prejudice thing. ...
This is called sexism. Period. And we have agreed in 2006 that it is wrong. Welcome to the real world.

pichulon said:
I treat them both as equals,
pichulon said:
Respect wise, it is the same. I approach women in a different way,
You treat them differentially based on gender and somehow see this as treating the equally? Wow.

pichulon said:
You have to accept our different frames of mind.
Not really. Your state of mind is truly unacceptable.

pichulon said:
The more you deny a straight man thinks diferently than a gay man, the more difficult it will be for your subjective point of view to understand others.
Please explain how we think so differently. Last I checked most people on the planet are searching for accpetance, a little piece of earth to live on, family, friends, fullfilling job and life, etc. What is so different about that based on orientation?

pichulon said:
I am not the only one telling you so, Dongalong, nineinchcock, etc etc etc have pointed out this flaw in your outlook and judgement.
Let's not confuse disliking Stronzo because he can be alarmist, egomanical and elistist (hugs, babe) with the fact that you are wrong.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hugs back.

His diatribes are increasingly "alarmist" (let alone alarming) in nature. I cannot imagine how any thinking person can brook his overt disdain for those who post on these boards.

Is he a reinvention? His grammar's much worse than solong's but the modus is simliar.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
pichulon
The more you deny a straight man thinks diferently than a gay man, the more difficult it will be for your subjective point of view to understand others.

lex
Please explain how we think so differently. Last I checked most people on the planet are searching for accpetance, a little piece of earth to live on, family, friends, fullfilling job and life, etc. What is so different about that based on orientation?

pichulon
I am not the only one telling you so, Dongalong, nineinchcock, etc etc etc have pointed out this flaw in your outlook and judgement.

lex
Let's not confuse disliking Stronzo because he can be alarmist, egomanical and elistist (hugs, babe) with the fact that you are wrong.

To the 1st question:
An example is the thread 100% straight. It is evident that our point of view is not going to be accepted. That is a clear difference in cognitive process , unless it is a wanton denial of our point of view.

To the 2nd question:
I do not dislike Stronzo, I find him good humored, interesting and entertaining, and I think I made that fact quite clear. I do not look for gender nor orientation as a factor to make friendships.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
Hugs back.

His diatribes are increasingly "alarmist" (let alone alarming) in nature. I cannot imagine how any thinking person can brook his overt disdain for those who post on these boards.

Is he a reinvention? His grammar's much worse than solong's but the modus is simliar.

I can see my appreciation for you is not reciprocal, but I still find you....boring...:biggrin1:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Again, In what situation would you need the gender of a person to come up with a reply, and in what way would you change your reply based upon the gender of the poster?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:
Give me a good example where your reply should be changed based upon if your Man or Woman.

If there is a topic , for example, about pleasuring your partner, and, the originator has no gender , I am left without an important piece of information.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
If there is a topic , for example, about pleasuring your partner, and, the originator has no gender , I am left without an important piece of information.

Ok thats a good point but I'm going to guess that about... 90%+ the person who posted the comment is going to say something along the lines of "My boyfriend is not cumming after..." or "My cock dosen't fit in my girlfriends ass"

But earlyer in your posts you stated you would change your replys tone and I would like to know how you would change it, would you make it nicer if talking to a woman or what?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
findfirefox said:
Ok thats a good point but I'm going to guess that about... 90%+ the person who posted the comment is going to say something along the lines of "My boyfriend is not cumming after..." or "My cock dosen't fit in my girlfriends ass"

But earlyer in your posts you stated you would change your replys tone and I would like to know how you would change it, would you make it nicer if talking to a woman or what?

C mon Findfirefox......

Tell me the truth. If I post a topic about, for example,
"How to give good oral sex."

Would you give Stronzo the same advise you would give me???

I do not think so, so, there is that element of information that is needed. If we do not have it, fine, I can do away with not replying, but we are loosing opportunities. Furthermore, I could respond, and give an answer that is totally non appropiate for the intended examiner.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:
C mon Findfirefox......

Tell me the truth. If I post a topic about, for example,
"How to give good oral sex."

Would you give Stronzo the same advise you would give me???

I do not think so, so, there is that element of information that is needed. If we do not have it, fine, I can do away with not replying, but we are loosing opportunities. Furthermore, I could respond, and give an answer that is totally non appropiate for the intended examiner.

Thats orientation, you are talking about requiring Gender, two different things.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
findfirefox said:
Thats orientation, you are talking about requiring Gender, two different things.

(and the exposure continues).

Yes, because if we are talking cunninglingus, then we assume straight men and gay women want the same advice.

And when we are talking fellatio, we assume the same of gay men and straght women.

But why get bogged down in minor details like, oh, different CONCEPTS, when we are having intelligent discourse?

Savy?