Gene Simmons on Michael Jackson

davis67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some interesting words from Gene Simmons regarding Michael Jackson...

"I have refused all media requests for interviews. There are enough people in the industry being quoted. Some altruistically, some for media coverage.

"Either way... When I was going out with Diana Ross in the early '80s, I met Michael a few times through her. We spent social time together. Found him to be gentle, charming... obviously very talented. And that was that.

"The Michael of later years is someone I didn't recognize... nor like very much.

"When there are children involved... when there are allegations (many) of child molestation... when there are admissions of inviting countless young boys to spend weekends and sometimes Michael's bed with them (Michael's quote), clothed or unclothed... makes no difference... when there are payoffs to the children making the accusations in the $20,000,000 range ($20 million dollars!!! — as reported by media) ....There's more than doubt in my mind.

"This doesn't take into consideration Michael's children... none of whom are biologically his. All three of whom have had a 'strange' upbringing. But then we don't know much, except a 'father' who thought nothing of dangling his young child over the balcony (head covered in a towel), so his fans could get a thrill.

"So what's my comment regarding Michael's passing? I hope he finds peace. I wish his family and friends all the best in these very sad times.

"But as regards media coverage: celebs can always get media coverage.

"But what about the children who spent nights with Michael in his bed? (He has admitted on camera he has done it many times, and would continue to do it.) They need a voice. And they should have a chance to have their say. With lie detectors attached. Maybe then, away from rich celebrities, tricky lawyers and L.A. court systems that can't seem to convict anyone.... maybe then, we'll find out the truth about child molestation charges leveled at Michael Jackson from children (that's plural, not singular).

“Without getting into specifics I know some of the detectives, and know them personally and there have been more than one plane trips going back and forth to Brazil carrying young people [and] I know a musician that was in Michael’s touring band who quit because he just couldn’t take it
"My comment? I recognize and respect his talent, but the rest is very tainted. And I want to hear the truth, once and for all."

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think many if not all of us have those questions too ? I wouldn't have minded closure, but devoid of an admission from MJ himself, that may not be good enough for some ? Even had his last utterance been a denial, others still wouldn't believe and construe it as his conscience bothering him. The only people that truly know are the one's directly involved.

So we'll all go to our graves wondering ?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously?

"I have refused all media requests for interviews. There are enough people in the industry being quoted. Some altruistically, some for media coverage.

"So what's my comment regarding Michael's passing? I hope he finds peace. I wish his family and friends all the best in these very sad times.

"My comment? I recognize and respect his talent, but the rest is very tainted. And I want to hear the truth, once and for all."
Clearly his "comment" was for media coverage. We all know how much the man loves to sell himself.

Your comment? Your comment was not only the two different specified comments you made, but also the excessive amount you said in between. They asked for a comment, not an opinion piece.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
discontentboy, that might also be speculation ? Maybe Simmons was cornered on it ? Asked the question(s), may have not wanted to go there, but since he was put in that spot, simply just spoke his mind ?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
discontentboy, that might also be speculation ? Maybe Simmons was cornered on it ? Asked the question(s), may have not wanted to go there, but since he was put in that spot, simply just spoke his mind ?
If that's the case then I take back everything I said. Well, most of it anyway.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Speculation? Yeah, maybe someone had a knife to his throat...threatened to cut him or something...Or maybe someone put a gun in his mouth and said, "If you don't give me your opinion on Michael Jackson I am going to pull this fucking trigger right now". He is gene fucking simmons if he wanted to keep his mouth shut he could have. He tried to jump on the Adam Lambert bandwagon during the American Idol media frenzy (Adam Lambertperforming with KISS post-idol??? [pleeeease] PUBLICITY WHORE ALERT) and now he is jumping on the bash Michael Jackson bandwagon (PUBLICITY WHORE ALERT).

Without all the makeup and fireworks KISS was a sub-average rock and roll band. With all the makeup and fireworks KISS was a sub-average rock and roll band. And with or without the makeup and fireworks KISS is highly irrelevant now.

...when there are allegations (many)...

he means two?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gene Simmons??!? Pffft. Please. He is the type that would sell his own mother to his gypsies because he is a publicity hound. Without his band, he would just be an angry bitter man without the makeup and costumes. Gene is jumping on the bandwagon because everyone is doing it. I wonder what Cher would say about this.