General discussion...

JX711

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are bi guys somewhat more homophobic than some straight & gay guys? What do you think? Sound off below.

Justlookn2c

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
greedy? I am by and far very selective and not a fiend. making blanket judgements like that is very close minded. probably why I am even less interested in people like you.
Which is why I said " in my experience" I don't know everything... Or everyone. I'm truly limited to my truth and life experiences... I completely claim ignorance on this topic. I'm openly and proudly gay . So maybe I've painted with a broad brush , but I said what I said... Moreover, I had no interest in, and made no attempt to make advances towards you . So your lack interest in me ( or the lack there - of is moot . This is purely a conversation. And I am willing to learn from it. It's not my intention to insult anyone.

Reactions: JX711

Blue027

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which is why I said " in my experience" I don't know everything... Or everyone. I'm truly limited to my truth and life experiences... I completely claim ignorance on this topic. I'm openly and proudly gay . So maybe I've painted with a broad brush , but I said what I said... Moreover, I had no interest in, and made no attempt to make advances towards you . So your lack interest in me ( or the lack there - of is moot . This is purely a conversation. And I am willing to learn from it. It's not my intention to insult anyone.
1% straight still means bi in my book.

• Love

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, homophobia typically eminates mostly from straight men, via pure ignorance, self loathing, or as a virtue signal to straight women to preserve attraction; or in a more internalized form from gay men so hung up on the facade of power from shock value, they'll lean into and reinforce gay stereotypes and homophobia. Any out bi guy I've known was pretty humble and open-minded, the closeted ones typically follow the same patterns as the virtue signaling straight men, obviously to conceal their own past, actions, or urges from present or potential partners.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find trans men attractive... Hence the 1% but you believe what you want.
That's an interesting take. In the progressive hetero world, there's an effort to attribute sexuality more to gender expression than to actual genitalia, implying straight cismen that have sex with transwomen are unfairly portrayed as homosexual or bi, which is a contributing factor to the often violent acts of transphobia.
My guess is bi men(kinda like yourself?) face some sort backlash from the strictly gay men for copulation with a vagina the same way a straight man would face from cis women should a previous woman he dealt with has/had a penis?

Justlookn2c

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not terribly well versed in all these modern terms. Though I do find what you say interesting. For me ( as I can only speak for myself ) I'm attracted to the masculine form... In any iteration it presents itself. I prefer penis... But wouldn't mind "Trans" penis/ vagina . The standard vagina is a hard pass for me . And Im not interested in women with penises. So I guess I'm still gay... I don't find being called BI a terrible thing either. I'm just me.

Justlookn2c

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Still bi. Gay men dont fuck vaginas.
I haven't yet . I want too . Plus, I don't believe anyone is 100% anything. I've spent most of my life in love with a man. So I guess that counts for something. I have nothing to prove... Ultimately I like the word Queer I think it covers everything.

• Love

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am a bi guy. Honestly, I really do get turned on by both woman and men. It's the vibe, and seductive frequency that will push me in either direction. When I am with a hung masculine man, I love to taste that cock and will allow a select few to enter the 'tight end' space. Sexual energy between two men is amazing and totally different than the connection between men and women. It's powerful.

When I am with a woman, my more masculine side kicks in and I want to pleasure them and for sure, will have that urge to end up balls deep inside her. I love it when they respond in a way that lets me know I am giving them pleasure. It turns me on knowing my cock is giving them pleasure. That makes me feel like a man.

With that being said, I really do not think I have any homophobic feelings towards gay guys. I may not be the type to march down the street in a parade but think it's great for those that do. Feminine dudes that are 100% gay turn me on actually when we have sex. They pay more attention to pleasing me. Please don't call me 'girlfriend' though.

Justlookn2c

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In an earlier thread, I said that, I don't believe in bisexual men. Mostly because I've never seen a" bisexual "man in a relationship with another man. They tend to most often date and find themselves in relationships with females... And then we'll sneak around and get there kicks with men on the side. And rarely if ever will they disclosed themselves as bisexual in public. I think any " normal " can derive pleasure from any sexual experience as long as it's consensual. I still don't know how I feel about it. But at the end of the day it's not up to me or anyone else to tell someone with their sexuality is. I think it's nuanced ,I think it's personal.... I'm getting to a point where I just think people should just be people and leave the rest.

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

Blue027

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's an interesting take. In the progressive hetero world, there's an effort to attribute sexuality more to gender expression than to actual genitalia, implying straight cismen that have sex with transwomen are unfairly portrayed as homosexual or bi, which is a contributing factor to the often violent acts of transphobia.
My guess is bi men(kinda like yourself?) face some sort backlash from the strictly gay men for copulation with a vagina the same way a straight man would face from cis women should a previous woman he dealt with has/had a penis?
Being called bi is backlash? Wow, poor him, soooo discriminated.

Blue027

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't yet . I want too . Plus, I don't believe anyone is 100% anything. I've spent most of my life in love with a man. So I guess that counts for something. I have nothing to prove... Ultimately I like the word Queer I think it covers everything.
You really proved here you are a gay man. All gay men want to fuck vaginas /s

Justlookn2c

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You really proved here you are a gay man. All gay men want to fuck vaginas /s
Not to come offer rude.... But,no not all anyone wants to do anything. I was called out for making uneducated blanket statements. So let's have a conversation... I've had plenty of opportunities to do so but I don't want a woman. Trans men are attractive to me. One has nothing to do with the other. Men who identify as gay usually are attracted to men and masculinity. Including but not exclusively penises.

Reactions: englad

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a bi guy. Honestly, I really do get turned on by both woman and men. It's the vibe, and seductive frequency that will push me in either direction. When I am with a hung masculine man, I love to taste that cock and will allow a select few to enter the 'tight end' space. Sexual energy between two men is amazing and totally different than the connection between men and women. It's powerful.

When I am with a woman, my more masculine side kicks in and I want to pleasure them and for sure, will have that urge to end up balls deep inside her. I love it when they respond in a way that lets me know I am giving them pleasure. It turns me on knowing my cock is giving them pleasure. That makes me feel like a man.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do share similar things you've described here, glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. For me the guys I attracted to mostly masculine type, I don't care much of his cock size.
Out of curiosity, have you ever been in a 3-sum which is MMF and all 3 are participated? If this occurred, how do you handled yourself? Would you be submissive to the guy and be masculine to the girl as the role changes? Just curious.