Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes to the 3-sum. There was a time I was with a couple, and he wanted me to fuck his wife in the sling. He was licking my nuts while I was screwing his wife. I think that would qualify as all three getting in on the action. That was not a domination type of scene really. There was not a lot of verbal exchange... we were at a sex party. Lots of stuff was going on there.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes to the 3-sum. There was a time I was with a couple, and he wanted me to fuck his wife in the sling. He was licking my nuts while I was screwing his wife. I think that would qualify as all three getting in on the action. That was not a domination type of scene really. There was not a lot of verbal exchange... we were at a sex party. Lots of stuff was going on there.
That's sound like lots of fun and you're likely a "bull" in that situation.

Back to the topic, @JB711, for my own experience when dealing with this topic, I've noticed when I associated with gay guys, especially after I had sex with them, the topic came up and once I mentioned that I'm not 100% gay, but having bi-tendency. These guys wanted and explained that I should be like them and should identify as gay, not bi. As for straight guys, of course, they will assumed you're straight.

I've no problem to ID myself as gay or being homophobic, but I don't think that describe me correctly and I'm not 100% straight either, so that's how I handled that.

JX711

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys who get hard watching their favorite sports team but then turn round and be homophobia towards gay or bi guys...sound hypocritical to anyone or nah?

JX711

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's sound like lots of fun and you're likely a "bull" in that situation.

Back to the topic, @JB711, for my own experience when dealing with this topic, I've noticed when I associated with gay guys, especially after I had sex with them, the topic came up and once I mentioned that I'm not 100% gay, but having bi-tendency. These guys wanted and explained that I should be like them and should identify as gay, not bi. As for straight guys, of course, they will assumed you're straight.

I've no problem to ID myself as gay or being homophobic, but I don't think that describe me correctly and I'm not 100% straight either, so that's how I handled that.
Ignore what they want. Gay or straight guys. If you say you're bicurious, or just bi. You're bi. Only you know what you are and aren't attracted to. I'm glad you aren't straight. That'd be boring right? Lol