General Help.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I was wondering if anyone can help me out with any of these things:

Tanning and health, I don't want to tan alot but I hate being really pale, how much sun is good and what is too much?

I have acne that is pretty much under control but any tips would be nice.

Any tips for working out at the gym, plus foods I should or shouldn't eat and when to eat them when using the gym. I want to start using free weights soon.

How do you shave when you're at the gym, after steam room or sauna?

Any advice for vitamins and nutritional supplements, I noticed today that the vitamins I've have been taking might be the reaosn for why my skin has cleared up so well. Any advice for other supplements, I have a generally good diet, I think I get my 5 a day, I don't eat any junk.

D_Olly_Oxenfrie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would suggest you look at the Body for Life program, it balances fitness and body building. It is also manageable in terms of time required, simple exercises to do and has a proven track record of yielding results in reasonable time. Available in book form or on the internet. Also look at their nutrition programme, Eating for Life, common sense stuff that works and that actually looks and tastes like food. I can vouch for these myself.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have found that sun helps with acne. I much prefer having a tan, but exposure to sun definately has a cumulative effect. At 51 the areas that have not been exposed to sun the skin still looks like 20, but it is pretty wrinkled where it has.