General McChrystal?

tieler22

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Pinky, I dont think he is stupid, he just spoke his mind about a person for whom he has no respect (much like the rest of us) anyway, I think it was a smart way of telling the truth and avoiding taking orders from someone who has no clue about the military or war!

nailbender

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
tieler22 so you think its ok to make negative statments about your boss in a major publication and then not expect to get fired or at least some form of reprehend?

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we are getting alittle side tracked. Yes I do think he is sexy. I would love to see a video where he calls a soilder in his office for suspecion of being gay and makes him suck his long thin cock.

ADONIS35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey pinky, i dont think he is stupid, he just spoke his mind about a person for whom he has no respect (much like the rest of us) anyway, i think it was a smart way of telling the truth and avoiding taking orders from someone who has no clue about the military or war!

really--that's why he got fired and also ruined his career...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
tieler22 so you think its ok to make negative statments about your boss in a major publication and then not expect to get fired or at least some form of reprehend?

Did You Mean Reprimand?:confused:

You are correct in that he should have used a noun - where either reprehension or its synonym, reprimand, would do.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he is a true alpha male and as such would probably DRILL as opposed to fuck...dominate totally, etc...not my type at all, but I would trust his leadership...alpha is alpha, but obviously even they can commit indiscretions!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone else think he's sexy? He could "command" me anytime he wants.

And the next thing you know, all of the county would know about it and even old widower Birmingham from down the road would be dressing in McChrystal duds to have time with you. I mean, you know darn well he'll blab about it. I mean do you really want old widower Birmingham showing up at your door with his bag of weapons?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And the next thing you know, all of the county would know about it and even old widower Birmingham from down the road would be dressing in McChrystal duds to have time with you. I mean, you know darn well he'll blab about it. I mean do you really want old widower Birmingham showing up at your door with his bag of weapons?

Northland...are you "dishing" me? :frown1:

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
McChrystal is 2 years older than me.

DAMN I would love to have been a cadet under him. And I do mean, "Under" him.

I think he's hot as fire (although, how he could get to be a General and be that loose-lipped, I'll never know; they're all politicians at that level). Still....wow would I like to see him with his dick hanging out of those fatigues.

I'm guessing thin shaft, big thick head, cut.