General McChrystal?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And the next thing you know, all of the county would know about it and even old widower Birmingham from down the road would be dressing in McChrystal duds to have time with you. I mean, you know darn well he'll blab about it. I mean do you really want old widower Birmingham showing up at your door with his bag of weapons?

Northland...are you "dishing" me? :frown1:

Nah, just trying to keep you from trouble. Stanley tends to get loose lipped after a night of romance (or so I've been told) and I'd hate to see you have your decent reputation ruined.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He spoke his mind and it got published. The thing that is in the White House is a clueless person to the events of the world.

I think we can all agree that the army serves the civilian government regardless of who inhabits the White House. As such, the Gen. violated his oath, showed an amazing amount of bad judgement - not only this time, but in times past (remember the Tillman incident?) - all of which adds up to an ineffective and incapapble leader. I'm glad he's gone and didn't show his lack of character at a crucial time that resulted in loss of life. If you hate our president, whom I consider smart and sincere, we have a solution. It's called elections. Until then, he's got the job.