General question to women: how do you believe it feels?

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you ever wondered How is it to have an erect penis, How a guy feels, and why he is so eager to look for a... "home" for IT? to put it in a nice way than to say: Look for a... "Fuck" Positive or negative response as well as indifferent ones, are all welcome. Notation: Gay guys have both feelings. View attachment 1235944

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like if we don't see an erect penis we'll have no idea what he's talking about.

Erect penis? Is that one of those lil hard plastic things on the end of a shoelace?

ETA: I don't need to empathize with some randos gubby sexual desperation. Its pretty fucking pathetic.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So...whats the question? How do i think it feels to have a dick? I think it feels like it would feel if I had a dick. I have no idea. I would hate to go swimming and have my shorts suck my junk up for everyone to see. I think having balls would be a pain in the ass. But if i had a dick I'd play with it constantly (No PM's please)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Holy chicken chunks nailed to a cross. I innocently opened up this post in a public place and the people sitting next to me saw this penis on my screen and gasped. Usually you can go into the women's areas and expect to not see cock pictures I don't like that I have to be in a secret private place to access what is usually text only because of the fear of other people seeing what's on my screen. Your sharing of a squirting penis was not only disgustingly unattractive it was also incredibly tacky and uncouth.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Holy chicken chunks nailed to a cross. I innocently opened up this post in a public place and the people sitting next to me saw this penis on my screen and gasped. Usually you can go into the women's areas and expect to not see cock pictures I don't like that I have to be in a secret private place to access what is usually text only because of the fear of other people seeing what's on my screen. Your sharing of a squirting penis was not only disgustingly unattractive it was also incredibly tacky and uncouth.

^^^^^^ What she said.

Reactions: Enid

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, well, well ! I could never have imagined the "storm" I've created! Huh! Hell broke loose! All I have to say is this: I did not mean to offend any Lady, Yet most of you, got the question from that point of view. Just one out of say 10, have given a simple answer to a simple question. IT'S true then that neither men or women could "understand" one another. AND... I believe that's why we turn to our own gender. For better communication? Equal give and take? Straight talk? Maybe all of that, and then some!.

Oh, I forgot. This is the user who thinks stupid shit about genders and one's ability to have friendships with opposite genders and things like that : unamused:

Reactions: 950483