Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just wanna randomly blabber about fuckin. Feel free to do the same.

I'm starting to feel my age after we fuck. I'm practically limping around the house, trying to get things done but my hip is fuckin KILLING ME.

I need to start warming up and stretching before and after sex :eek:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My wife and I are both over 60. I don't know if it's an age thing, but we both like our butt played with more now than we ever did in our 30's. Maybe it's being comfortable? Maybe it's that my wife and I started with me and she decided if I would she would. But we LOVE it these day. AND... when her lady bits are feeling "tired"? We have option number two. She cums either way so it's all good!

And your origional comment about your hip made me laugh out loud (sorry not at your pain), but my wife has the same issue. She gets a combo hip ache AND a leg cramp right in the middle of fucking! So here we are pounding away - she's screaming (in discomfort) and I'm thinking I'm a sex god! But she won't stop because she's ready to cum! Glad it's not just us! :grinning:

I think fellas need to spread their legs and have something heavier than them pound into them for awhile on and off for a few years in a variety of positions. See how their hips manage :eek::bomb:

Not that fellas don't wind up with their own injuries from years of fuckin'

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol is this sex talk or complain about our ailments, you old bags!

I wanna hear about fucking! I need to live vicariously through you all. Tell us in detail about the shivering orgasm you had while he slapped your tits while you're on the pool table! I wanna hear how you got the best blowjobs because she wasn't into the show you picked out.

/frustrated rant ❤

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
:confused:It's worse if you start getting cramp or your hip seizes up during

I was bent over, gettin' it. When we finished I went to get up and realized my hip was almost actually dislocated. He had to help me get up, because I was legit stuck in place.

Today I'm paying for all those orgasms. :oops:

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd like to randomly declare that it's been too long since my delightful butthole got a good fuck.

Fingered? Yes. Fucked? Been too damn long.

*Goes to bother my love for some butt-luvin*
My wife and I are both over 60. I don't know if it's an age thing, but we both like our butt played with more now than we ever did in our 30's. Maybe it's being comfortable? Maybe it's that my wife and I started with me and she decided if I would she would. But we LOVE it these day. AND... when her lady bits are feeling "tired"? We have option number two. She cums either way so it's all good!

And your origional comment about your hip made me laugh out loud (sorry not at your pain), but my wife has the same issue. She gets a combo hip ache AND a leg cramp right in the middle of fucking! So here we are pounding away - she's screaming (in discomfort) and I'm thinking I'm a sex god! But she won't stop because she's ready to cum! Glad it's not just us! :grinning:

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd like to randomly declare that it's been too long since my delightful butthole got a good fuck.

Fingered? Yes. Fucked? Been too damn long.

*Goes to bother my love for some butt-luvin*
My wife wanted her ass fucked the other day. I was only too happy to oblige!
It was glorious!

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was bent over, gettin' it. When we finished I went to get up and realized my hip was almost actually dislocated. He had to help me get up, because I was legit stuck in place.

My wife's hip will lock up occasionally during sex. It gets so bad sometimes that we have to stop so she can massage it. Kind of a mood killer, but what do you do? Just gotta laugh it off.
Getting old sucks!

I just wanna randomly blabber about fuckin. Feel free to do the same.

I'm starting to feel my age after we fuck. I'm practically limping around the house, trying to get things done but my hip is fuckin KILLING ME.

I need to start warming up and stretching before and after sex :eek:

I feel like I’m the opposite. The only time my body feels good is right after sex. I feel like I could run a marathon or something. It lasts for about 10-15 minutes before my aches come back.

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think fellas need to spread their legs and have something heavier than them pound into them for awhile on and off for a few years in a variety of positions. See how their hips manage :eek::bomb:

Not that fellas don't wind up with their own injuries from years of fuckin'

:O

Yikes...sounds like I might regret wasting my 20s and 30s by not fucking!!!

Andrea Candelli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I like to save half for later, but I have no idea WHAT this bod's about to do.... ya know? So, it's a small price I think. In ten years I'll be breaking things, wearing an alert necklace... or...

my cats, chewing off my face.