General Sex Discussions

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So true... Just last night... my gal pal says every bone in her body aches... but after we have sex she feels all energized... While running around the bedroom... It was funny to see her doing it

Where else could you go and what else could you do to get a release Like we get when we orgasm? It’s unbelievable!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My GF just prior to meeting my current wife just loved anal sex and she could orgasm easily from it. At first, I liked the kink of it, but soon enough I grew tired of it, as I always wore a condom and we had to lube up. (Not to mention all the washing and changing of sheets.) When I licked her, I had to have a finger up her ass or she couldn't orgasm. When she rode me in reverse cowgirl, my finger had to be in her asshole. Mind you, she had a lovely rear, as befit a former model.

Yes, yes, I know that many men would die for such a woman.

I became exasperated, however, of it all. For example, we were once in the shower and we got frisky and I was soon fucking her pussy. She wanted me to fuck her in her ass, which was a problem, as I always used a condom when fucking her in that hole (she wanted bareback, but I refused). The condoms were far away in the bedroom and we were soaking wet. I relented and she covered my cock in some shampoo and we went at it. Afterwards, my cock burned from harsh shampoo, as did her asshole.That was it for me, no more anal. That episode was over twenty years ago and I am still shying away from a repeat. I once told this to a good friend and he said, "Be careful not to let opportunities go by, as you will soon get to he point were your cock won't be hard enough for that rear-door option."

But when you get to that point think about a implant. I got mine in January 2020 and I could drive a ten penny nail with my hard cock. Never had an election like these implants give a guy. My wife and I love the results!

Reactions: diver6

But when you get to that point think about a implant. I got mine in January 2020 and I could drive a ten penny nail with my hard cock. Never had an election like these implants give a guy. My wife and I love the results!
Implant? What exactly does that entail and what prompted the surgery? I’d be concerned about a loss of feeling in my natural bits.

Reactions: diver6 and Notaes

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I read all the entries a few days ago, I felt lucky that nothing major ailed either my wife or me. True, neither is as limber as before, but then the Kama Sutra is over-rated. Then that night, while we were enjoying an energetic go at it, my thigh cramped up. My damn thigh, which has only happened once before. If I stopped stroking, the cramp ceased, but if I moved, it returned. I ending up walking around the room, before we could resume in a different position. I guess my smug attitude overly tempted providence.

Andrea Candelli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was bent over, gettin' it. When we finished I went to get up and realized my hip was almost actually dislocated. He had to help me get up, because I was legit stuck in place.

Today I'm paying for all those orgasms. :oops:
I like to save half for later, but I have no idea WHAT this bod's about to do.... ya know? So, it's a small price I think. In ten years I'll be breaking things, wearing an alert necklace... or...

my cats, chewing off my face.

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I are both over 60. I don't know if it's an age thing, but we both like our butt played with more now than we ever did in our 30's. Maybe it's being comfortable? Maybe it's that my wife and I started with me and she decided if I would she would. But we LOVE it these day. AND... when her lady bits are feeling "tired"? We have option number two. She cums either way so it's all good!

And your origional comment about your hip made me laugh out loud (sorry not at your pain), but my wife has the same issue. She gets a combo hip ache AND a leg cramp right in the middle of fucking! So here we are pounding away - she's screaming (in discomfort) and I'm thinking I'm a sex god! But she won't stop because she's ready to cum! Glad it's not just us! :grinning:
My Wife is the same way. Leg cramps. Pisses her off too. She starts getting really close to her big O and..... Cramp! She also has a bad knee so no more cowgirl and doggy. We can do the doggie when standing, but a no no on our knees. Price of getting old I guess.

I can also agree with but play. Wife loves it, but took years to talk her into it. Now when I'm going down and fingering her at the same time. She will say. "Stick your finger in my ass" shortly after I do. Pop goes the weasel hahaha.

I badly need to be inside someone’s daughter. HAHA!

My problem is I can’t do ONS and dating prospects right now aren’t the greatest. There are a couple of women around who I think I could be something more with but... I dunno. Maybe I’m being a wimp.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Implant? What exactly does that entail and what prompted the surgery? I’d be concerned about a loss of feeling in my natural bits.

ED and I’m 68 yrs old. Used trimix four yrs developed scarring on both sides. Only choice left. It was a great decision. No more limp cock. I could drive a nail with mine.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have so much pain now , that any kind of sex , in any position , gives me heaps afterwards . The only thing that helps , is to get thoroughly stoned , before and after . It truly is a pain in the ass , not being able to kneel , being unable to get up if one does kneel .I used to love kneeling at the edge of the bed or couch , her legs over my shoulders , so I could eat her pussy for hours on end , but I cannot do this any more , because my back , & knees make it impossible , unless I'm utterly smashed . Even sitting on the floor with her legs over my shoulders while i watch T.V. , is out of the question as my right hip starts to ache like crazy . I get around the place like a 6 ft 2 in version of the fucking hunch back of Notre Dame . It's a bastard , gettin old , sometimes .

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's worrying me as I read this thread..is that people seem to cope quite well in their aging sexual lives, when he's aging faster or they're aging together...I never really hear too many accounts of the guy maintaining his physicality and the woman aging quicker, and i dont know if that's due to simple rarity or if it's a testament to those situations not working out.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 68 with a very bad back- butt... when it comes to sex I try not to let it bother me. My wife and I try and fuck 3 to4 times a week. We fuck with me standing on the floor at the edge of the bed ,her legs resting on on my chest and shoulders. I eat her out the same way only kneeling. Most time things get pretty vigorous and I do pay the price the next day but oh well it is worth it. Lately we have been fucking with me on my back, legs spread with her in reverse cowgirl facing the headboard. She can grab the headboard if need be or gets tired. I let her bounce on my cock, she controlling the pace. She usually starts off slow and deep but once she speeds up I take over, holding her ass stationary and I pound away. She seems to get off easier that way. One thing we have found good about the standing fuck is my cock points up ever so slightly. If I bend my knees just right my cock will rub her G spot on every thrust in and out. She cums pretty good from that. The one really bad thing about my pain is the pain killers I take. Seems they desensatize my penis. Very flustrating. The only way I can cum is vigorous throat fucking. Don't know why and I don't like putting the wife through that on a regular basis. Sometimes ok. But boy does it feel good and do I cum !!!

D

deleted814719

Wife and I are both in our mid-60s. Our "problem" during sex, which happens about once weekly, is that one of us sometimes gets leg cramps - thigh, calf, etc. Don't know exactly why but it can cause a bit of a distraction. LOL.

My wife, very uncharacteristically, just ordered some personal sex lube for us to try. Since she is post-menopausal, things get rather dry and uncomfortable for her at times.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she enjoys the new lube.

Reactions: J L Smith