Generic newbie post: New here...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dredd_one, Dec 23, 2011.

1. dredd_one

dredd_one New Member

Hey everyone, I'm Jo.. well you can call me Dredd. I was a member here before a few years ago under a different name. I cannot remember the name nor the email address I used when I signed up. Anyways, I'm back, I'm here now etc...

I came to the group because I have quite the large weiner. I am a smidge over 9 inches long and, again, a smidge over 5.5 inches around. I kind of always knew that I had a big dick, but couldn't really convince myself 100%.

I am a fan of chubby girls.
    I love green eyes
    I love red hair (dyed or otherwise)

I don't really know what else to say about myself...
    I'm tall. I'm skinny. I have TONS of tattoos. My ears are stretched to 1". My septum and lip are pierced. I have short-ish messy blond hair. I have a good job(that I complain about ALL the damn time). I am a comic strip artist. I am a modder of xbox's. I am divorced (married for 11 months in 2003). I am single. I was trying to be a professional skateboarder before I "shattered" my left leg filming my first video... I drink. I smoke. I cuss like a sailor. I own a tattoo machine and have been known to put out some decent work from time to time. I live 2000 miles from my hometown.

I have had some Large Penis woes in my day from being too big, being gawked at wearing skinny jeans etc and I'm here to talk about it ;) and maybe make a few friends along the way.

Thanks for having me!
    -Dredd

2. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Generic welcome:

Welcome (back) to the site - have fun!

3. dredd_one

dredd_one New Member

Thanks! Wen I was here before I really didn't do anything but read posts. I never really contributed anything. Hopefully this time around I can :)

-Derdd

Draft saved Draft deleted