Genes + Large penis + tongue length

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One of my friends recently told me that the gene that determines whether or not you can roll your tongue(into a tube) is the same gene that also determines large penises and long tongues... I'm not quite sure what to think, does this theory hold any water?

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure this is incorrect, though penis size does seem to be inherited to a greater or lesser degree. By observation and not on any scientific treaties I have read I hasten to add.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a monster tongue, and it rolls fine. Shoot, it could probably play the piano, too, if I didn't mind getting the keys damp.

But I suspect the theory is crap anyway.

I have a very long tongue and decent sized penis fwiw

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can roll my tongue, but my penis is only eight inches long. I can also make a three leaf clover, and do the wave. Do those variables mess with yer hypothesis? lol

MOOSE

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Large cock with roll toungue here! (I also have a widow's peak and no allergies in case anyone wanted to investigate the actual scientific legitimacy of this thread).

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I'm a chick, but I've been able to roll my tongue since I was little... Maybe if I was a guy...

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my friends recently told me that the gene that determines whether or not you can roll your tongue(into a tube) is the same gene that also determines large penises and long tongues... I'm not quite sure what to think, does this theory hold any water?

"Theory"! You should also ask your friend what he means by "determines" and how much he knows about the way genes actually function.

Then grab your crotch and say, "Think, man! You got to THINK."