Genetic determines size?

HI!.. It has been said so much that genetic determines your size.. But I Don't think that is fully true...

If size is determined genetically that should mean my father is close (bigger/smaller) to my size..

Can someone explain me why my father is almost 4"inches smaller than me??

If size is genetically determined than why am I so big and he so small... Maybe I have my mothers genes??

Help?

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know it's not the answer you're looking for but, who really cares? I mean you gotta big dick, you gotta big one. gotta small one you gotta small one. you're signature says big dick, gotta love it, well there are millions of men who would trade anyday so i just don't understand why it's such a big deal to you. :/ anyways, isn't it said that masculine traits come from the mother's side and feminine traits come from the fathers? I've heard that somewhere before but dont take it as fact haha.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Genes are far more complicated than you're giving them credit for. Do you look exactly like your father, do you have the same hair colour, eye colour, ear shape, are you the same height, do your hands look similar, do you have the same blood type, do you both have a second toe longer than your big toe, do you have similar/identical body shapes, do you have similar teeth, lips, noses, etc., etc.?

I'm guessing you differ in more than half of the areas I've listed. Unless you are a carbon copy of your father why would you assume your penises would be the same size?

Your genetic make up is a combination of your father and mother, their parents, your great grandparents, their parents and so on and so on. There are dominant genes and recessive genes. This is how very closely related people can look so different. Cock-size is not an exception. Were the 'big cock genes' passed from your mother's side, maybe - maybe your dad's dad is hung, maybe both your grandfathers are/were reasonably well endowed and you got both sets of 'big'. Who's to say. Does it matter where it came from?

Last edited:

Thanks for the explanation.. It doesn't really matter but it is nice to know though..

Yeah I do differ in more than half of the areas, and I am said that I look like my mother's dad,. so.. But I do think it has to do with more things than genetics from your parents only..

Thanks!

individual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
genetics is a lot more complex then most lay people know. i am a medical student and was told by our lecturer the other day that it is genetic. and the world health organisation has done lots of studies on penis size, so they can develop better condoms

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Nutrition (during childhood) is a big factor in things like height. I'm sorry I can't link to the stats right now but I do recall seeing a comparison of height stats for the British army from WWI and WW2 . In 1914 officers (from wealthier, better nourished homes generally) were on average something like 5 or 6 inches taller than enlisted men. By 1940, after some post-WWI social reforms leading to better nutrition of the general population, it had reduced to something like a 2 inch average difference.

I know that's somewhat off the point, but diet does have an effect on how the body develops. We know that eating disorders, such as anorexia nervosa, can have an adverse effect on the reproductive systems of women. Some studies have suggested that soy products are bad for male fertility*. It's not outlandish to think there could be environmental factors for penis size.

* I have no opinion on that as it is just something I have read in passing and not looked into.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gamel raised an interesting question. I have a penis that looks like his. Maybe we are related.