Genetically engineering your sons

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies

This topic was raised within another thread in life with a large penis.

If you could genetically engineer the size of your sons penis', what size would you go for?

I don't want this to be a discussion about the rights and wrongs of genetic engineering - just a chance to play the cock fairy and to consider the implications of your choices.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Generally, I'm against any form of genetic engineering. The thought of it might be attractive to some people, but I don't like the thought of tampering with evolutions.

So, if you ask me whether I'd want my son to have a big penis, I'd say yes. Not for my own pleasure, of course. But I know the pleasures that can come from it, and I'm sure it'd make me happy if he could give those to other women.

Still, I'd take care that he will respect women, and won't become an asshole. There are too many guys out there who thinks their big endowment is their ticket into arrogance and superiority feelings, I'd not want my son to become one more of them. Ha, if he showed tendencies, I'd beat the crap out of him ;-) Big dick or not, there are other things that are important too.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
This thread strikes me a sci-fi version of the many others that have asked women what their ideal cock size would be. As I recall, most women have answered that question with something in the 6-8" range.

Steve

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
According to a Med Student on the other thread, the woman's genes determine penis size.

that was me that made the comment.....more than likely its a mix of autosomal (chromosomes 1-22) and sex chromosomes (23 "X, Y").....there are probabaly some autosomal effects but the X chromosome controls an unbelievable number of male sex traits with input from the Y.....

niet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
baseball99 said:
that was me that made the comment.....more than likely its a mix of autosomal (chromosomes 1-22) and sex chromosomes (23 "X, Y").....there are probabaly some autosomal effects but the X chromosome controls an unbelievable number of male sex traits with input from the Y.....

I'm not doubting your abilities as a med student, but should we accept as fact statements with "more than likely" and "probably" in them?

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
niet said:
I'm not doubting your abilities as a med student, but should we accept as fact statements with "more than likely" and "probably" in them?

more than likely if you smoke you will increase your risk of developing lung cancer

probably inhaling second-hand smoke also increases one's risk of developing lung cancer

smoking more than likely is also linked to bladder cancer

someone's height can probably be estimated based on family characteristics but can not be guaranteed

taking aspirin will probably reduce your risk of having a heart attack if you have coronary artery disease

the medical community does not speak with definites.....why, well bc there are people out there lookin to sue and if you ever give a definite you're screwed bc not everything is so certain. also medicine is evidence-based, which means you find relationships but almost nothing is truly proven.....i would doubt someone's knowledge more if they didnt have more than likely or probably in it.....

Stursberg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman I know has an adopted son who she claims is extremely well endowed, which she admits she's pleased (for him) about, although she also admits that the fact has created some sort of distancing between her husband and the son. There is another son that was not adopted who is more normal, and the father has become much closer to him. Perhaps it is because he is the father's blood son, but the mother is sure the other has a lot to do with it. The mother goes out on her husband, so there's all sorts of "stuff" there.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Stursberg said:
A woman I know has an adopted son who she claims is extremely well endowed, which she admits she's pleased (for him) about, although she also admits that the fact has created some sort of distancing between her husband and the son. There is another son that was not adopted who is more normal, and the father has become much closer to him. Perhaps it is because he is the father's blood son, but the mother is sure the other has a lot to do with it. The mother goes out on her husband, so there's all sorts of "stuff" there.
I doubt it has a thing to do with dick size. I've seen this in other families, also when there was a previous marriage. One of my friends' mother remarried when my friend was 4 or so but her stepdad always treated her differently than her brother (who was his son). He always referred to her as "my stepdaughter". Many people feel an adopted child is lesser than their own offspring. I came from a rather wretched family and think blood is overrated.

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
Haha, interesting thread. I would say 8x6. Something to be proud of.

I reakon i'm with lisa...big enough so he won't have a complex but not so big that girls are intimidated and run for the hills.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
Haha, interesting thread. I would say 8x6. Something to be proud of.

Maybe give him 9x6, an extra inch as looker ;-)

The question is, how would you react to your well-endowed stud of a son bedding girl after girl, at a weekly rate? Bed spring squeaking busily 3 out of five nights, imagine!

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess if I'm having a boy I would want his penis to be a bit larger than average,but no 12 incher:tongue: And if I'm having a girl I would want her to have a nice,well developed clit:smile: But at this point I have the strongest,strangest feeling that I'm carrying a boy:baby: :confused: I'm also having cravings for hamburger,cucumbers,onion rings and Pizza Hut pepperoni pizza,I'm a vegan but I will eat meat while I'm pregnant:tongue:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I'm also having cravings for hamburger,cucumbers,onion rings and Pizza Hut pepperoni pizza,I'm a vegan but I will eat meat while I'm pregnant:tongue:

Are they putting meat in Hamburgers now then?

Congrats Honey - take care with an excess of junk.