Genetics question?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by biyoung, Sep 11, 2010.

1. biyoung

biyoung Member

Ok so they say penis size comes from genes i get that but what about brothers who have the same father but a different mother how much does that play into size if at all?

2. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    50%
    many characteristics are not only determined by genes from both parents, but much of the developing fetus' characteristics are influenced by the hormones of the mother.
    During her pregnancy her emotional and physiological state and health affect the fetus. Which include: emotional disposition, masculinity, femininity and to a degree, eventually sexual preferences.
    studies and statistics on this were done in the mid 80's at UCLA

3. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    I don't know. Maybe if your mom has a large penis, then you might too. :D

4. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

My mom had huges teats,,, is that why I am attracted to women?

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You and your half brothers share 25% of your genes in common. Full brothers have 50% of the same genes as you, the same as each of your parents, and the same percentage with any children that you have.

6. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

There are dominant and recessive genes. The greatest portion of people get the genetics for their secondary sex characteristics from their Mothers side of the family. This would mean that the odds of getting your maternal Grandfather's dick or Maternal Uncles dick would have a slight advantage over that of your Father.

This is an over simplification however. You might get the size from your Mom's side and the shape and appearance from your Father.

In my family this is definitely the case. My Father was below average in penis size to a small degree and he had zero body hair. My Maternal Grandfather was a "wookie" and was larger between the legs. Fortunately, though I have some resemblance to my Father, I ended up with the maternal genetics otherwise. I got the wookie genes and I got the larger genitals.

Draft saved Draft deleted