genie

BigNiem: yes, please finish..this is some of the best stuff i've ever read.

shooter: That was an understatement! Richard felt a strong sexual energy, a power coursing through his body as he watched his huge organ slowly enlarge and become stiff before his eyes. He was using his new ability to get an erection at will. The power he felt seemed to originate in his toes, flow though his body to his brain then travel back down to his genitals where it seemed to grow, along with his penis. Shelly was transfixed, almost hypnotized, watching her lover's large sex organ become even larger, barely inches from her face. Shelly couldn't help herself. She reached out and grabbed her husband's fat tool with her small hand. It felt hot and she could feel it expanding in her grip. There were so many things she felt an overwhelming compulsion to do. Put it in her mouth, see if she could fit it in her pussy, kiss it, cuddle with it, rub it all over her face. But she decided first she wanted to watch it shoot. She wanted to bring Richard off and see what his oversized penis looked like when it came. Then she would know what was really happening when he shot off inside her later. She would have that mental image to draw upon and intensify her own orgasm. Not that she needed it. Shelly let out another moan as the bloated organ seemed to reach a full erection. The head was enormous! Shiny, fat and smooth as glass. It had to be nearly 4 inches across! Just the sight of it gave her a "mini orgasm" and she could barely keep her eyes on the huge tool as waves of pleasure washed over her hot body. She noticed Richard was also making moaning noises. When her orgasm started to subside she automatically started slowly, lovingly sliding her hand up and down the fat shaft. Then she gave it a squeeze. The head got even bigger, all fat and shiny, and a huge bubble of precum appeared at the tip, which she proceed to rub all over the head, nearly causing Richard to shoot right then and there!.
Shelly was completely engrossed in her new oversized plaything and she most certainly wanted to watch thick ropes of cum shoot out of that beautiful, bloated head but she still had to know what had happened that caused her husband's penis to grow to such unbelievable dimensions.
"Richard, are you going to tell me or what? How did you... What did you..." Finally she blurted out, "How did your penis grow so large?" Her eyes still glued to the enormous sex organ.

Richard told her the whole story about how he had found the bottle in the sand and about the voice and how the power had overcome him and then he discovered he could use the power from the bottle to alter the physical world around him, including his own body, and he had rightly or wrongly, used the power to beef up his own body and increase the size of his own penis and testicles. Shelly listened intently, the whole time playing with his smooth, fat prick, and occasionally hefting his fist-sized balls. All the time cooing and moaning, and every so often, she later told him, have a "mini orgasm" just from looking at and playing with his overly large, thick penis. Finally he finished and she pulled her eyes away from his dick, looked him straight in the eye and said, "God, honey, you are such a man! You're so sexy and hard, and BIG."
Then she looked at her own body. "I want to be just as much a woman for you. Do you think you could use the power in the bottle to make a few "modifications" to my body too?"
Richard was counting on it.
"Sure, Like what?" he asked.
"Oh I don't know, soft womanly curves, sexy skin, more supple and maybe a bit younger, and uummm, you know, How about really huge, fat breasts... to go with your huge penis. We can always make them normal-sized again if we want, right? I mean if we ever get done fucking and want to go out to dinner or something."
They both laughed.

Reactions: ngroups3

Jake27: ;D Man you have GOT to finish this thing. LOL It's awesome. Talk about a case of the blue balls. LOL

shooter: Richard couldn't agree more. The thought of watching his wife's body change into a super sexy siren caused his already hard dick to get even harder. He could feel it throbbing. He already wanted to put it inside her and fuck her brains out, but now he was more interested in using the genie's power to transform Shelly's body before his eyes into an extreme version of his wildest fantasies, and to top it all off, she had suggested it to him! Shelly was sitting on the bed and Richard was standing right in front of her, his huge, swollen member at her eye level. Richard gently removed her hands from his fat organ and walked over to the dresser. Shelly followed him with her eyes and skooched back to the middle of the big bed eagerly awaiting what was to come.
Walking over to the dresser, Richard was very aware of his new double wide penis jutting up from his loins as he walked. He could feel its weight and the added weight of his new extra large balls. He wasn't used to all that extra flesh between his legs and it actually threw him off balance for an instant as he reached the dresser. He looked down at the monster head staring back up at him. It easily extended past his navel. "Man that's a big dick." he thought to himself, but somehow he felt that before the day was over it was going to be even larger.
Richard picked up the bottle and removed its stopper. Immediately he felt the now familiar feeling of the presence of the power bleed into the air and seep through his body down to his core. He felt a little dizzy but it passed quickly.
"Genie"
<Yes, master>
" My wife would like a few "modifications" to her sexy body. Is that possible?"
<Yes master>
Richard looked back at Shelly and smiled, nodding his head as if to ask her approval. She had skooched back on the bed and smiled back at him with an affirmative shake of her head. She was all excited and almost giddy with anticipation.
"OK Genie, first I want you to give her the body of her youth.. say what, about 19 or 20?" He asked Shelly, as he approached the bed. She nodded with excited agreement.
" Yes, and give her smooth, taught, youthful blemish-free skin. Oh, and tone up her muscles. Give her a little definition. Is that possible?"
<Yes master>
"When you make this happen I want it to be a pleasurable experience."
<Yes master>
"Make it so."
<Yes master>
"Wow, is that all there is to ..." Shelly started to say something but was cut off mid sentence as her body began to respond to her husband's request. A stunned expression crossed her face for an instant and then she let out a groan and threw her head back into the pillow.
"Oh, God! It feels... wonderful!"
Richard watched as his wife's body became younger and younger looking. Morphing before his eyes into a youthful, tight, young nubile hottie. Shelly was moaning softly with her eyes closed and her head thrown back, rubbing her hands all over her body as her skin tightened up and her body regained all the firmness of her youth, and then some. She was obviously enjoying what the genie's power was doing to her body.
But that was only the beginning!
Before the power had finished transforming Shelly's body into that of a young, firm 20 year old, Richard commanded the Genie again.
"Genie, now I want you to enlarge my wife's breasts to the size of... uuumm... basketballs. I want them to be big and round... soft, yet firm. And Genie, I want this transformation to be extremely pleasurable. I want my wife to be right on the edge of having an orgasm. And Genie, if she should scream, I don't want anyone outside of the room to hear it. I don't want us to be disturbed! Do you understand?"
<Yes master>

BigNiem: Man, please finish..this is like a new type of torture...piece by piece...they ought to use this as a torture device....this story is great..please continue

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn, have any of you guys been able to read this without getting a fuckin stiff dick and having to get your fist around it? Just something 'bout sexual organs getting enormous and being prepared for their intended purpose! Give us more, shooter, my pre is pouring!

shooter: thanks for all your support! wow 7100 hits! Its been a highly erotic experience writing this type of story, genital, breast, etc. growth. I find i'm constantly "writing" in the next chapters in my head and get aroused often. I'd like to encourage anyone out there who finds this concept exciting to try your hand (no pun intended) at writing a story.
next chapter cumming soon.

A taste of future chapters:
Shelly's wants larger nipples.
Shelly's has Richard use the power to make her clit grow bigger
Shelly has a bizarre idea about how to put Richard' s libido into overdrive.
Richard finally enters his wife
Richard' gets even bigger inside his wife
the genie grants them a three minute orgasm.

anybody hard?
shooter

shooter: As the transformation began, Richard began coaching his genie. "Genie, I want this transformation to happen slowly so we can both enjoy watching her breasts grow, if you know what I mean." he said directed toward his wife with a wink. She hardly heard him, she was already feeling the effects of her growing breasts.

The room seemed hot to Shelly. She felt her heart beat faster and her head seemed to fill with a strange heaviness, as if the pressure of the room had increased or she was underwater. She became aware of her own breathing and felt lightheaded for a moment she thought she would pass out. Beads of sweat formed on her brow. Shelly's mouth was open now and her breathing quickened. Her head slowly rolled from side to side and her eyes would start to shut then she would open them because she didn't want to miss anything. Moans escaped her lips. Again the genie worked its magic. The very cells of Shelly's breastflesh began to change. They "Puffed up", became engorged , then divided, again and again and again. This physical experience was extremely pleasurable to Shelly Increasing waves of orgasmic pleasure seemed to originate deep in her crotch then travel up and flood over her slowly expanding breasts, radiating from her erect nipples.

Richard's blood was boiling at just the thought of watching his wife's now young body become the proud owner a pair of whopper tits right before his eyes. He grabbed his own enormous sausage, that was literally gushing pre-cum, and began rubbing the slippery lube all over his overly large, fat ,smooth cockhead. The feeling was exquisite. His knees started to weaken and he let out a loud groan. before him lay his hot wife, massaging her own slowly enlarging breasts, groaning, grimising and panting... as if she were about to have an earth-shattering climax. They both were transfixed as they watched her chest increase from a C cup to a D. Both of them were switching their attention back and forth from Shelly's expanding chest to Richard's bloated, red cockhead. He slowly masterbated himself and watched his wife's body transform, he had another thought.

"genie."
<Yes master.>

"While my wife's breasts are enlarging I want you to also increase her "womaness", her sexuality. I want you to magnify what the essence of her femininity is by... say ten times. Yeah, make her ten times the hot, sexual, feminine, lover she is right now as her breasts enlarge."

Shelly's breasts were now easily a Double D... then a EE, and still they grew.

The whole time Shelly was moaning, one hand playing with her clit, the other squeezing and playing with her nipple, her half-closed eyes watching her breasts grow fatter and fatter. . As her breasts expanded her other bodily curves became more "womanly". Softer, curvier. But other less obvious changes were taking place. Shelly's actual brain was being rewired by her husband's last request. Once again her thought processes were being altered by the power from the bottle.
Now Shelly was using both hands to squeeze and mash her newly enlarged bags of flesh. She was obviously loving them as she played with them and pinched her own nipples, groaning and muttering things like "Oh, GOD!" and "It feels so GOOD!" over and over.
Her new, fat breasts were just about fully enlarged to basketball size when Richard began noticicing a difference in Shelly. She stared him right in the eye with the most sexy, sultry look. It seemed to go right to his core and he felt like he had a "mini-orgasm" as his insides began to tickle and his dick seemed to jump all by itself.

shooter: Shelly had always been sexy to Richard but now she seemed to ooze sex out of her very pores. Sure, there was the obvious. Her newly enlarged Triple F or G bags of flesh that now competed for space on her chest. But there was more, a sultry, hot manner, a sexy super-sensuous air about her. Her body was now pumping out super concentrated pheromones at an incredible amount. Shelly was dreamy-eyed and she snuggled up close to whisper in Richard's ear. Her breath was hot and extremely sensual, causing little tickles deep inside Richard's groin. Just her voice sent rolling ripples of pleasure flowing through his nervous system. It was as if her voice was directly linked up to the pleasure center in his brain. His extra large penis was now producing copious amounts of precum. It was all he could do to keep from shooting his load. Her delicate hand had ahold of the swollen knob. Shelly, almost absent mindedly, spread the slippery precum around the sensitive tip of his monster cockhead. The head was so big her fingers only went half way around it.
Her breath was hot as she whispered in his ear.
"You like my new breasts, don't you lover? Do you think they should be bigger?"
They were certainly very large and very round. At times they seemed to defy gravity and stuck straight out from her chest and other times you could tell they were very heavy as they responded to Shelly's slightest movement by jiggling as if they were oversized water balloons, but they alway retyurned to their perfiectly round shape.
"But look at my breasts now honey. Shelly said with a slight scowl. Now that my breasts are so large, they make my nipples look small."
"How about you have your wonderful genie make my nipples grow extra large too, OK sweetie?"
She asked so nicely, how could he refuse?
"Genie."
<Yes Master>
"You heard my wife. She would like you to make her nipples grow very large. I want you to make them grow two inches long and as fat as my thumb. And genie." Richard paused and looked into his now young, hot wife's eyes. " make them ultra sensitive. I want her to be able to cum just by playing with them. Do you understood?'
<Yes master>
"Make it so!"
Shelly mashed her heavy globes together so she could watch the transformation take place.
She felt a strange highly erotic tingeling heat in her nipples, an almost electric stretching sensation that radiated outward then seemed to traveled right down to her erect clitoris.
Then slowly Shelly's nipples bagan to extend and enlarge as if they were made out of rubber. They grew fatter and longer as they both watched, Shelly couldn't help moaning and groaning with preorgasmic pleasure. Eventually Shelly's nipples reached their new super size. They were indeed very long and fat and fully erect, sticking straight out pointing in different directions. When they had finally stopped growing she grabbed them with her small hot hands, then began playing with them, pinching and pulling on them. New intense waves of pleasure washed over her. Her nipples felt electrfied! She knew if she continued playing with them she would have an increadiblly huge orgasm!
She made an intense effort to stop. She had more naughty ideas.
"Honey, now that you watched my breast grow huge, I feel left out. Shelly's lips turned into a little girl pout. You got to watch me get bigger, but I didn't get to watch you get bigger. I want to see you make your penis grow larger for me, OK honey? ...so I can watch? I want to see how big you can make it."
Shelly was flushed in the face and almost panting she was so hot. She guided him backwards and pushed him down on the other double bed. She then positioned herself in front of him,m arranged her huge breasts on his legs and then just stared at his erection, patiently waiting for it to grow even larger.
Richard didn't mind, afterall he could always make it normal size later, if needed, couldn't he?

GettingBig1984: This is beyond outstanding...this is some fantastic writing.....i have almost never been so turned on...look forward to a new chapter SOON. (HINT HINT!) Thanks. :)

shooter: Shelly couldn't take her eyes off her husband's magically enlarged penis. It surely was a sight. It was perhaps the largest male organ she had ever seen up close and in real life. It was even bigger than Brian's monster dick, her girlfriend's boyfriend in college. Richard's newly enlarged organ was definitely longer and maybe a little thicker, she couldn't be sure. The head was bigger, she knew that for sure. It was big alright, but not outside the realm of possibility. She was sure there were many men on the planet that had penises as large, if not larger than the one she now held in her hot little hand. But for some reason, she had a strange urge to see it grow even bigger. She wanted to see what it would look like to grow beyond the realm of possibility. She had a desire to see it become freaky huge, like an exaggerated cartoon or an abnormally huge morph. Except this would be real and she could hold it in her hands and pump it until it shot its gargantuan load of hot cum high into the air.
God, what a turn-on.
She shuddered as another orgasm washed over her. Then a thought crossed her mind. Maybe she should fuck him now. If he got any bigger she may not be able to fit him inside her. At its present size she knew she could take it in her little pussy. After all she had fucked Brian more than a few times. As she stared at her lover's overly large organ and slowly pumped it, feeling its hot thickness, her mind flashed back to her college days and the other huge organ she had experienced.

Brian had come on to her one afternoon while her roomate was out. She had pushed him off, not wanting to get involved with him but finally she had given in, mostly out of curiosity. Her girlfriend had told her how big he was down there and how it had taken her a long time to get used to his size. Shelly had found herself fantasizing about his huge dick. Finally she got to see it for herself that quiet afternoon. It was truly amazing. She had no idea they could get that big. The thing that impressed her the most, at first, was how unbelievably thick and massive it was. She remembers she got wet and almost came from just looking at it and playing with it. Initially it was a struggle just to get his huge thing inside her but after a lot of lube and a lot of patience he had managed to stuff a good deal of his oversized manmeat inside her. The feeling was like nothing she had ever experienced, before or since, She felt so FULL. And there was the ever present pressure, and a stretched feeling that gave her unbelievable pleasure. Oh sure, at first it kinda hurt, but after she relaxed and was able to take him in the pain disappeared and was replaced by an intense pleasure that soon gave way to her first of countless cums... deeper and longer and more powerful than she had ever thought possible. She was hooked, even though she was sore for days afterward. She probably would have married the guy just for his dick had he not been going out with her best friend.

Now she found herself staring at an even larger organ, in the flesh, so to speak, but this one was attached to a man who had the insane ability to make it even bigger using the strange power from the bottle on the dresser. She knew Richard would love having a monster penis as much as she wanted him to have it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sure geta hard-on while I read the way you express big dick, shooter. . . . strange that I so easily put myself in the place of Shelly. . . . guess there might be just a hair of femininity down deep in my groin! I like it.

Luke

foodin65: this is quite possibly the most wonderful story i have ever read. I have had several orgasims while reading it. keep it coming, you're an awesome writer!! :)

lilaznguy: This is a terrific story, I've been following it since near its conception... you should consider posting it on other size-loving story sites once it's complete, I'm sure it'd be well received. Great stuff, among the best I've read, keep it coming! ;D

Reactions: deodorant

shooter: "Oh, look at you. You're just gushing precum. You like that idea, don't you?"
Shelly 's voice was soft and super sexy. There was a fragrant aura surrounding her. Even her hot breath was sweet. And her body! Those huge round soft breasts and those absurdly long nipples! God, he was falling in love with her all over again!
"You want to cum, don't you Sweetheart? I'd love to see your oversized dick blow a huge load. You're such a man!" She said sexily in his ear. "I can't wait to have you put that huge thing inside me. I want to fell how big you are. Maybe when you get it inside you could have the genie make it grow even bigger inside me. I want it feel it grow inside me!"
Her sexy talk drove Richard almost to the brink. He felt like he could shoot off any second even without the help of her hand.
"...and those balls! Look at how big they are!" Then Shelly got an idea.
"Hey honey, just for fun, why don't you ask the genie to give you the balls of a bull? Wouldn't that be fun? I'll bet you would like that! Then you could really fuck me if you had the sexual power of a fucking bull!"
Richard looked puzzled. What was she talking about?
"Balls like a bull?" Then he thought about it. "Yeah that might be fun." He said.
"No. Not balls LIKE a bull, the actual balls OF a bull. The huge, heavy balls of a real fucking 2,000 pound bull! Can you imagine the unbelievable power between your legs then! You could shoot off and hit the fucking ceiling! You could screw me and screw me and make me cum over and over for hours!"
"I don't know honey. That sounds kinda... I don't know... scary."
"Ah come on, lover", she whispered in his ear. Again that tickling feeling deep down inside that ran up his spine then made his erection jerk. A large new glob of precum bubbled out of his oversized pisshole. Immediately Shelly rubbed it all over his bloated cockhead.
With one hand Shelly was playing with Richard's huge organ and with the other she was switching between her exaggerated, enlarged nipples and her erect little clit, tweeking, rubbing and playing.
All the time Shelly whispered in his ear in the most sensual, sexy way, trying to convince him.
"Wouldn't that be fun? What's the harm? It won't be bestiality if they are on your body. Lets see what it does to you. Aren't you curious?"
Richard's head was spinning from the heat and the highly erotic situation he was in. He couldn't seem to think clearly. He was about to shoot his load. The urgent, yet gentle caresses of his wife's hand on his fat organ was too much for him to control.
"Genie!"
<Yes Master>
"I don't want to cum yet! Not until I say so! Understand? I still want to maintain this plateau of pleasure but I don't want to cum until I give the word! Do you understand?
<Yes Master>
"Make it so!"
Just in time. His orgasm was right on the verge and then it just seemed to hover there and not happen. He was delirious with pleasure. His head was swimming. Finally his head cleared somewhat and he caught his breath.
"Genie"
<Yes Master>
"When I do shoot off I want it to be incredibly powerful and I want to to last for three whole minutes.
And I want Shelly to cum when I do but don't stop her from cumming now. Do you understand?
<Yes Master>
"Make it so!"
It was a good thing Richard had added that last part, Shelly thought, for she had been having "mini orgasms" for the last ten minutes at least. She wanted to "keep on cumming". She was sopping wet. She had never been so horny or turned on in her entire life. She visualized Richard's large balls growing larger and larger until they into two huge grapefruit -sized bull testicles. She had always been fascinated by the monster-sized genitals of bulls and horses and now ,just because it was possible and as a result of some of Richard's requests of the power, she wanted to see what it would be like to fuck a man with absurdly huge genitals. Just the thought brought on another orgasm. This one more intense and longer than the previous ones. Her breathing quickened and she let out a loud moan. Her eyes shut and a look of anguish crossed her youthful face as the intense pleasure flooded her senses. The incredible feeling slowly subsided and Shelly reached out and gently hefted Richard's already enlarged testicles in her hands. Feeling their size and weight. She judged they were about the size of billiard balls, but egg shaped. When she finally regained her composure she pressured her husband again.
"Come on lover, tell the genie to make your balls freaky huge. Have the power grow your balls into the monster balls of a fucking bull...for me?" she breathed.

Enigmaschaos: Wow, finish this story! This is great !

shooter: Richard was beside himself. He looked at the situation he had created. He had found a most unique and special gift, right out of the blue. The blue sea that is, and look at what he had done with it. He had used the power inside the bottle, not to help mankind or to stop war or feed the hungry, but to enlarge his own genitals and increase and augment his own sexual prowess and pleasure. He looked at his wife. She was simply gorgeous. There was no doubt about that. The power had made her younger and even more sexy and beautiful and had granted his wish to make her breasts as large and perfectly round and full as twin basketballs. And those nipples! Abnormally long and thick, jutting straight out, pink, and erect... just begging to be sucked and bitten. And the best part, Shelly loved having them. He watched her play and pull and squeeze them every so often grabbing a handful of her own soft, breastflesh and kneading them as if they were dough. The whole time groaning and moaning. He could tell she was having multiple orgasms. Every so often she would kind of hold her breath and close her eyes and her whole body would shudder and then it would slowly fade and she would continue playing with herself and jerking her hand up and down his fat shaft. If he had not given the genie the order to keep him from having an orgasm he would have shot a long time ago. He was living his fantasy. It turned him on to hear her soft sexy voice whisper those naughty suggestions in his ear. How she wanted his dick to grow even bigger and even that weird notion she got in her head to see his balls enlarge to super-sized bull balls. Richard thought for a while. "Yeah, that would be interesting, to say the least. Its not something he would want to live with. The thought of trying to walk around with such monstrous oversized testicles would be kind of ridiculous... but to fuck his wife and have them bouncing and slapping her ass... well.
Speaking of fucking... that's what he really wanted to do right now. He looked down at his engorged penis. Its new size truly fascinated him. The head alone was at least 3 inches across. What a fucking big, fat head! It was so swollen it was nearly purple. He didn't know if he would ever get used to having such a large penis. He was facinated by all the new thick flesh that now made up his organ jutting out and up from between his legs. Just yesterday he used to handle it with his thumb and two or three fingers. Now he found, in order to hold it, because of its thickness and weight, he had to wrap his fingers around the shaft, and he discovered his fingers didn't even touch because it was so fat. About as thick as his wrist, he estimated.
As he was staring at his magically enlarged sex organ, Shelly bent forward and put the smooth giant head in her moist, hot mouth.
"Oh God, that feels good!" he said to her.
Shelly agreed by making an "uh-huh" sound with her mouth full and continued sucking and licking the oversized, smooth, bulbous head.
"Fuck this!" Richard muttered. "I need to fuck you.. NOW!"
Shelly's lips made a smacking sound as he pulled her mouth off his hot tool and pushed her back on the bed.
"Oh, yeah, lover!" she squealed. "Are you going to fuck me with your new giant dick?" She seemed really excited. "Yeah, baby put that huge thing inside me! Fuck me with your overgrown thing! I can't wait to feel how big you are! Look at you, You're HUGE!"
He was. His dick was throbbing and seemed even fatter than before. It was at least a foot long and as thick as his wrist. He did want to be able to fit it inside her. "Maybe I'd better lick her a little, just to make sure she's ready," he thought. Shelly was laying back on the bed, playing with her huge nipples. Her eyes were closed. "Come on! fuck me! Put it in! I can't wait!" She said, squealing and panting. He looked down at her little clit. It was pulsing and he noticed it seemed to throb every 3 or 4 seconds or so. He wondered if she was cumming. Then he had a thought.
"Genie"
<Yes master>
"I want my wife's clit to grow a little bigger, say... ummm 10% bigger, and become 10% more orgasmic every time she cums. Do you understand?"
<Yes master>
"Make it so!"
<Yes master>
Richard grabbed his wife's hips and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. He positioned her shapely legs high in the air.
"Yeah! Put it in lover. Put that huge thing inside my hot, tight hole... if you can make it fit." Shelly coaxed. She was ready to take all of that huge member deep inside her.
Richard had other plans.
"In a minute, honey." he said as he got on his knees right in front of his wife's naked crotch.
He inspected Shelly's little button of a clit. It looked teeny. About half the size of his pinkie fingernail, erect and shiny. Richard was going to change that. With the genie's help, of course. He leaned forward and gave it a long lick with his hot wet tongue then pulled away to see it contract and spasm.
"Oh, God!, That feels wonderful!" Shelly said. "Keep that up and I'll cum all over your face!"
"I'm counting on it!' Richard said, then gave it a few more hot licks.
"Oh, GOD! I'm going to cum!" Shelly said.
Richard stared at his wife's tiny clit as it contracted again and again. Then she yelled, "I'm cumming!"
Richard watched as the little button seemed to quiver and as Shelly loudly vocalized her orgasm, Richard saw her little clitty swell bigger as her orgasm hit. After her climax subsided Richard inspected his wife's little clit. It seemed to have grown a little bigger, but not much.
Still the experience was exciting to him.
"Wow that was hot!" Richard said. But he couldn't wait. He wanted to see his wife's clit swell up huge before his eyes.
"Genie."
<Yes master>
I want you to give my wife 5 orgasms in rapid succession, each one bigger than the one before. And each time she cums I want her clit to increase in size by 50%! Do you understand?"
<Yes master>
"Make it so!"