genie

fat one: cum on shooter we have ben whaiting forever. so finish already :(

shooter: Shelly’s face turned from a look of sultry afterglow to surprise then to delight. Then
her brow furrowed and her mouth made a round “Ohhh” shape.
“Ohh, Oh my God, she said, “Here it comes!”
Her breath started to quicken and her eyes shut, only to open wide and stare at her husband with a look that resembled pain as the initial, far away, pleasurable feelings grew stronger and stronger. She began to feel like her insides were turning "inside out” as the feelings intensified and her orgasm came closer and closer. Then, all of a sudden it over took her and Shelly’s brain erupted in the most intense rush of pleasure she had ever experienced in her life! The waves of pleasure seemed to grow and grow, one on top of another until she heard herself scream and she arched her back to meet the thrusting cock that wasn’t there.
It seemed her orgasm wasn't the only thing that grew. Richard watched as his wife’s little hard clit pulsated as before, only this time it was as if someone or something was blowing it up like a balloon. It grew larger, then it would retract in size, then grow still larger, then reduce, then increase in size even more until it seemed to quiver and vibrate as Shelly’s orgasm peaked.

Slowly Shelly's orgasm subsided. Richard continued to stare at his wife’s enlarged clitoris. It remained at its larger and fatter dimensions. It had been so small before. Her second orgasm caused her little clitty to enlarge to half again as big as it was, according to his wish. Now he estimated it had grown to nearly 1/2 of an inch wide.
No sooner had she finished her second orgasm when she felt a third one beginning. Shelly looked at her husband with surprise and couldn’t help but laugh out loud.
“Oh my GOD! Here comes another one!”
As it began to overtake her, Shelly realized this one was going to be even more intense then the previous one. She grabbed the sheets as if she was about to ride a roller coaster over a high hill and shut her eyes. Her teeth clenched as another monster orgasm began to steamroll over her. This more intense, stronger, orgasm took control of every fiber in her body causing her to arched her back and scream at the top of her lungs. Her hands were clenching the sheets as if her life depended on it.
Richard watched his wife. He loved seeing her orgasm and he loved watching Shelly’s clit grow bigger and bigger as she came. He held his enlarged, hot cock in both hands, stroking it and rubbing the great blobs of precum it was producing all over the huge, bloated head. He wanted so much to bring himself off and shoot a massive load of hot cum all over his wife’s hard, firm body and her fat, round breasts... but he held off. He had found that over the years, the longer he held off the more intense and longer his orgasm was, and the more cum he shot. Of course, with the Genie’s power, none of this really mattered, for he could have the Genie make his orgasm 10 times more powerful and intense than anything he could even imagine, but old habits die hard, he enjoyed “edging”.
Richard continued to stroke his oversized erection, marveling at how fat and full it felt in his hand. His gaze went back and forth, from his shiny, swollen cockhead to his wife’s shiny, swollen clit, watching as it grew bigger and fatter. As she came, her engorged clit seemed to jerk, bloating up larger, then shrink somewhat, then enlarge some more. Each time, filling out and growing a little bigger. But this third orgasm made it puffed up larger than he had anticipated.
As Shelly went through the troughs of a new and more powerful orgasm she was forced to shove her groin area forward, screaming out loud. Richard watched in amazement and surprise as a thick stream of liquid ejected out from her convulsing crotch, shooting clear over his head. Then another, and another, as Shelly continued to orgasm. Shot after shot cleared his head until finally they subsided and the last one hit him square in the face. Shelly had experienced her third orgasm and her clit now was the size of his thumb!
“Oh God Richard that was incredible!” She was out of breath and her mouth was open in surprise and disbelief. “That was the most powerful orgasm I’ve ever had in my life! I could actually feel my clitty growing larger! It was amazing!”
She seemed exhausted and exhilarated at the same time.
“But honey, I need you to fuck me NOW! I need you to stuff that huge, fat dick deep inside me! HURRY! I’m going to cum again!”
Richard looked down at his monster penis. As he gripped his extra-large organ he saw that his fingers didn’t even reach around its thickness. “There is no way this thing is ever going to fit in that tight cunt” he thought.
Richard stared at his wife’s new larger organ. He hadn't noticed before... her clit wasn’t just the round little button he had thought. It had a shaft, like a little penis and now he saw that the shaft had also gotten bigger. It looked similar to a little boy penis. It was now about an inch and a half long and much thicker too. Actually it seemed her whole crotch had taken on a new puffy look. It looked red and swollen. All “puffed up” and engorged.
“Man, he thought to himself. “Not only did her genitals get bigger but her femininity and sexuality had increased with every orgasm.”
She looked like an exaggerated version of a hot whore. As if she had evolved and changed into a woman taken to the extreme of sexuality. He saw that her fat clit was still contracting and relaxing after that last orgasm. It seemed plenty big to him now, but he wondered how big it would get if she came again.
Shelly seemed preoccupied as her next orgasm grew inside her. She started making guttural, animal sounds and breathing harder, saying, “Ohhh,” And Oh my God.” over and over. Her forehead was covered with beads of sweat and her hair was all over the place. Her eyes were glazed over. Richard stared at her beautiful, young face. Wow, she looked so hot! Like a woman who had just gotten the fuck of her life and still wanted more. Her face was all flushed and her cheeks were red. Slowly she seemed to focus on his face and their eyes met. A wild look was in her eyes as she grasped the sheets, preparing for the ride of her life. A look of desperation (and fear?) was in her eyes and her breath sharply quickened.
“God Richard! Fuck me! Put it in! I’m CUMMING AGAIN!!" She screamed.
Richard took his huge fuck stick, brought the bloated head to her red, swollen cunt lips, rubbed his swollen knob up and down on her hot crotch, preparing to slowly enter his wife. But before he could shove it in, Shelly convulsed and thrust forward. The oversized head of his huge organ slowly entered his wife’s eager hole. He could feel its mass slowly stretch the tight entrance. Then amazingly, he could feel the head enter inside as she stretched to accommodate the smooth helmet. He couldn’t believe it fit. I felt so tight and hot! Now that he had the head in, Richard was sure he could force the rest of his long, thick shaft inside his wife’s tight, wet pussy.
Shelly’s crying orgasmic scream rang in his ears.

shadow: I loved this story, but it still isn't finished, so I thought I'd bring it back up :)