genital appearance

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dolfie, I sure would like to judge for myself. You are so self deprecating, and then you post a few pictures and we know that you are a 'fibber'.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I, like you have some pretty strong feelings when it comes to women. I can't explain why I'm not the same about men, I'm just not!

speeking of the genital areas, i'm quite the opposite, i'm much more "liberal" when it comes to women.
so far, i think i've never seen a vagina, that i would consider as ugly (only talking about healthy vagnias; diseases & co don't count). some were maybe less cute / pretty than others, but none of them were ugly. if a woman turns me on, it could never happen that simply the look of her vagina gets me off (again, diseases excluded)

but with men... i think there are a whole lot of ugly dicks out there.
however, i would never hurt a guy by making a destructive comment on his penis. that could really destroy one's self-confidence and since a penis isn't a feature you can change (not like a fat belly), such comment would be completely unnecessary

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TO clarify, I am more looking for if woman can be completely turned off by the site of a penis based on appearance, like I can the sight of certain breasts or vaginas.
kc2007, what type of breasts or vaginas, turn you off?

For me, attractiveness of penis is very much related to attractiveness of brain.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kc2007, what type of breasts or vaginas, turn you off?

For me, attractiveness of penis is very much related to attractiveness of brain.
This is my general rule. I can see an additional beauty in something/someone if it's compounded by intelligence and charm.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wonder if my feelings of finding pretty much any penis attractive, but being somewhat picky about female genitals has something to do with emotional attachment. What I mean is - I only have relationships/fall in love with men and just "play" with women. If I fell in love with women, I wonder if it would be different.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do women prefer cut or uncut cock? Just curious

eta: :rolleyes: what Ms. Dolfette didn't say.

intact. foreskin is pretty damn nifty.

is not just the look. preferring an intact peen is about having a male friend with a large penis, while being a woman with, erhm... a narrow jenny. without some skin movement vaginal penetration is uncomfortable. thoughts of circ'd penis discomfort is based on the boy with a restricting cock ring and use of toys... is not the same i know :redface:

loose cut is also loverly.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure you have a lovely genital appearance. :smile:
irrelevant. nobody else sees it, so it's of no importance.
Dolfie, I sure would like to judge for myself. You are so self deprecating, and then you post a few pictures and we know that you are a 'fibber'.
you wouldn't be able to see it for cobwebs anyway :tongue:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
irrelevant. nobody else sees it, so it's of no importance.
If you say so, sweetie. Ya know, you could dust off the cobwebs and show it to me...no. Nevermind, I said nothing. :tongue: Slowly but surely, I'll break down your defences! *innocent*

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I happen to know that MoT doesn't need a wrecking ball - he has a battering ram that is perfectly adequate. Mere cobwebs don't stand a chance!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I happen to know that MoT doesn't need a wrecking ball - he has a battering ram that is perfectly adequate. Mere cobwebs don't stand a chance!
As true as that may be, Ms Dolfette doesn't like my battering ram. Therefore, I'm hoping to gain entry by other means - covertly. But, shhh! Don't tell anyone. :tongue: