genital appearance

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love cock - bulbous or streamlined glans, smooth, veiny, long, curved, tri-colored, cut or uncut. On the right man, I have yet to, uh, come across one that didn't make me wet when I pulled it out for the first time.

In terms of cock as object of beauty without a personal connection--yeah, they're still pretty hot.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Must be a bit of a bother, not getting to find out if a girl s your "type" until you get to third base.

I don't know if it's really about a girl being my "type". Just certain female genital characteristics turn me off. I generally get to third base pretty quick so I know early on if there's something that would really be a problem and hard for me to get past.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know if it's really about a girl being my "type". Just certain female genital characteristics turn me off. I generally get to third base pretty quick so I know early on if there's something that would really be a problem and hard for me to get past.

I guess that's kind of good that you get there quickly - if I was the girl and I really liked you and we got down to it, and you were turned off by what's between my legs.....wow, that would really hurt. I mean I would truly be gutted to think that how my pussy looked was more important than who I am. You might think I'm being facetious, or sarcastic - but I'm not. After something so personal I'm not sure I'd have the guts to sleep with someone for quite awhile.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess that's kind of good that you get there quickly - if I was the girl and I really liked you and we got down to it, and you were turned off by what's between my legs.....wow, that would really hurt. I mean I would truly be gutted to think that how my pussy looked was more important than who I am. You might think I'm being facetious, or sarcastic - but I'm not. After something so personal I'm not sure I'd have the guts to sleep with someone for quite awhile.

I certainly wouldn't make it obvious that something turned me off. I am not an asshole. I mean haven't we heard the same thing from women here over and over in regards to the guy being small..too small? It's really no different. Now if the chick was the coolest in the world and I was infatuated with her, yeah these things might not matter as much. I am also not saying my preferences are normal or good thing, in some ways I wish I wasn't so particular. But it's not just looks, it's smell, actions, lots of things that can turn me off.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I certainly wouldn't make it obvious that something turned me off. I am not an asshole. I mean haven't we heard the same thing from women here over and over in regards to the guy being small..too small? It's really no different. Now if the chick was the coolest in the world and I was infatuated with her, yeah these things might not matter as much. I am also not saying my preferences are normal or good thing, in some ways I wish I wasn't so particular. But it's not just looks, it's smell, actions, lots of things that can turn me off.

You haven't heard it from me and never will. And I am not saying you'd be an asshole about it. Yikes, I can't picture a guy leaping off the bed and barreling out a window!

But if I knew, personally I'd be hurt - that's all I'm saying. Part of that is because I love cocks in all shapes, sizes, colours and cuts :) I'd never reject his genitals so having him reject mine would really hurt.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You haven't heard it from me and never will. And I am not saying you'd be an asshole about it. Yikes, I can't picture a guy leaping off the bed and barreling out a window!

But if I knew, personally I'd be hurt - that's all I'm saying. Part of that is because I love cocks in all shapes, sizes, colours and cuts :) I'd never reject his genitals so having him reject mine would really hurt.

Ok, what if the guys penis was literally 2 inches hard? That wouldn't matter at all long term? If not, you are an angel but if so all it means everyone has their ranges and limits with what they deem acceptable or a turn off.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, what if the guys penis was literally 2 inches hard? That wouldn't matter at all long term? If not, you are an angel but if so all it means everyone has their ranges and limits with what they deem acceptable or a turn off.

Never encountered a micropenis - so I don't know. Knowing myself, I know that I love truly and with all of myself. There are ways to have sex without having to use a penis at all, so it may not matter if I love someone. Doesn't make me an angel - it just makes me wired differently than you. My turn offs tend to be character related.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You're a narrow minded man.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're a narrow minded man.

Why the need to insult? How am I narrow minded? Because my preferences are different than yours. Actually, I don't even think I said what those were but just because I have them I am narrow minded?

Many different women here and elsewhere have stated they have some pretty specific requirements of their men, I would never call them "narrow minded". To each their own I say. You obviously prefer to name call and contribute nothing..

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why the need to insult? How am I narrow minded? Because my preferences are different than yours. Actually, I don't even think I said what those were but just because I have them I am narrow minded?

Many different women here and elsewhere have stated they have some pretty specific requirements of their men, I would never call them "narrow minded". To each their own I say. You obviously prefer to name call and contribute nothing..
I wasn't insulting you, I was making a statement, which is contributing.:rolleyes:

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kc2007 - dude, must you take every thread to harsh words and accusations?

Come on bro. She called me narrow minded. Is that not an insult..um, harsh word? I don't need a law degree to accuse of her of this do i? I take offense to this because I actually happen to be very open-minded. Having certain things that turn you off or that you prefer is not narrow minded.

What are the "harsh words" I've used toward you or anyone?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
your 'bro' is a she.

do you realise that your tone changes from the above (reasonable) to the defencive hissy fit every time you realise you're talking to a woman and not a man?

you, sir, have women issues.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sensing a very real dearth of Jello.

I've noticed the lack tends to have have negative effects.:biggrin1:

Poopy heads aren't allowed in.
Sorry...health standards and all that.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my cover has been blown!

don't listen to the woman!! women know nothing!! i am a man!! a manly man type man!! my massive cock demands respect!!!

*swings penis about in an aggressive and authoritative fashion...... knocks over lamp* ha! no home accessory can withstand the onslaught of my manhood!!!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my cover has been blown!

don't listen to the woman!! women know nothing!! i am a man!! a manly man type man!! my massive cock demands respect!!!

*swings penis about in an aggressive and authoritative fashion...... knocks over lamp* ha! no home accessory can withstand the onslaught of my manhood!!!

To quote Snoozan....

Kneel before the power of my 11 inch purple prehensile clit!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*silences mouthy broad with engorged manhood*even the largest clitoris, of any shade or dexterity, trembles before the might of a man's cock.

*humps Ms. Dragon* i would so be your flying purple clit eater *rolls tongue, waggles tongue sketchily*

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*silences mouthy broad with engorged manhood*even the largest clitoris, of any shade or dexterity, trembles before the might of a man's cock.

*humps Ms. Dragon* i would so be your flying purple clit eater *rolls tongue, waggles tongue sketchily*

Hmmmm...I wonder if Lorena Bobbitt ever got that memo? :biggrin1: