genital appearance

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come on bro. She called me narrow minded. Is that not an insult..um, harsh word? I don't need a law degree to accuse of her of this do i? I take offense to this because I actually happen to be very open-minded. Having certain things that turn you off or that you prefer is not narrow minded.

What are the "harsh words" I've used toward you or anyone?

Based on your words someone called you narrow minded. It is only an insult if you take it as such. The internet is a tough place. Ita a pretty good idea to develope a thick skin. Its tough though, so it won't happen overnight. Instead of being defensive you could take the time to explain why you may think you aren't what the other poster thinks you are, instead of popping off and proving them right. You can live life how ya want bud, but doing it that way is going to put alot of people in your way instead of on your side. So take that as ya want. Not a slight on ya, just an observation. And btw I'm not even close to being cool all the time. I pop off and get defensive for silly things. But when someone calls me out on it I ATTEMPT, because I don't always succeed, to listen and take that in as constructive criticism. So hope that helps ya. Preferences are preferences but people are people. (That probably sounded like a load of crap but it makes sense in my lil dome)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
due to the climate particularity on planet Vulcan all Vulcans have developed nictitating membrane in their eyes. making them immune to solar radiation, blue spectrum light and caustic substances.

is an evolutionary quirk Vulcan utilized in hand to hand combat. most notably effective against the venom of the Spitting Randilian Chickens on Nerdasia.

Mr. Spock found the same membrane works a peach for neutralizing the PH of semen from at least 87 species during an unexpected Pon Farr episode while touring the Mykonos Quadrant.

Nerve Pinch still wins.

eta: stupid auto correct... is semen, not seamen. not sure how well a nictitating membrane would be against having millions of tiny sailors launched at your ocular orbits. :confused:

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*Mindmelds with the ML*

I R POWERFUL NOW!!!
RAWR!

the Vulcan Kama Sutra has 58 pages dedicated to utilizing the Vulcan Mild Meld to enhance the sexual experience.

page 457 *Vulcans are frisky* gives explicit instructions for a 3 day orgasm. :eek:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know how this thread got to Star Trek, but it's kind of appropriate. The penis always looked a little alien to me. I don't find them rather attractive but their utility is beyond comparison. I am fortunate to have an embarrassment of riches at my disposal.

That said, I don't find my own genitalia that attractive as well, however, my husband says it's beautiful.

It really doesn't matter as we get along swimmingly.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry Mickey Lee, something about your tone made me assume, and you have no pics or anything. I apologize. No, I didn't go back and read every thread you ever wrote to discern your gender.

Intrigue, she basically just said, "you're a narrow minded man". no reason or justification as to why...but I'm supposed to respond in an intelligent manner as to how I am not narrow minded? It's laughable that you would try and defend that.

It's like me going onto a thread and saying to someone, "you are a stupid person". It's an insult plain and simple, no rebuttal required without proper justification or explanation of the charge.

My skin is plenty thick and when someone I don't know on the internet calls me an unwarranted name, I'd like to know why, that's all. Calling someone a name just make a splash or pile on is childish. Back it up.

fangirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
cocks without a curve kinda freaks me out. not so much that i wouldnt handle them, but i prefer curved over straight. I also have the same reaction to guys, and girls, who shave their junk. weirds me out.

what really turns me on though is a girthy cock that has almost the same thickness from base to tip. drives me wild.