genital jewelry

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_thickjohnny, Feb 23, 2009.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Just curious. I just bought a glans ring (Head ring) to wear behind my cock head. Does anyone else wear one or do you prefer a piercing (PA)? If you have a glans ring, do you wear it all the time? Why do you wear it? Thanks of your replies.

2. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    I tried one once - prefer my PA

3. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I like the look of a PA but two things bother me. The initial pain and recovery. I know it's seconds and just a few weeks for it to heal but...

Second is I hear that you have to sit to pee. No more urinals unless you like getting piss on your pants. Is this part true?

4. D_Baron_VonBiggNutz

D_Baron_VonBiggNutz Account Disabled

Well I piss standing up

5. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    I piss standing up. No problems.

6. Stretchinit

Stretchinit Active Member

Albums:
    I enjoy head rings. I have an assortment of them including several black rubber rings in various sizes, stainless steel in assorted sizes, a ring with a ball that is typically used to insert through a PA, and an assortment of those stretchy fabric ties girls use to tie their hair back in ponytails (quite fun around the glans really as they expand and increase the tension on your glans without hurting).

I'm wearing several of them in my gallery pictures and I'm wearing one right now, as a matter of fact.

I don't wear one all the time, but will typically wear one all day when I want to increase my own penis awareness for whatever reason. Sometimes the all-day awareness leads up to a day full of anticipation that makes an evening wank all the more satisfying...and the built-up ejaculation all the more copious.

Sometimes when I have a lot of time (like this past weekend), I'll shave, put on a cockring, add a few more, change them around, experience the different feeling they have with various clothing, go through an assortment off and on, get my balls and scrotum skin really sensitive in the process, put on a glans ring to keep it nicely engorged and then finish off the day with a well lubricated, tightly gripped wank with Albolene that quite literally puts me over the top.

I most often remain achingly but pleasingly tumescent for hours following such activity.

I didn't include them in my gallery photos, but I have a few shots of my tackle covered from balls to base to glans in rubber rings purchased at the local Lowe's Home Improvement Center. 35 in all, I believe, from 2-1/4" diameter on down to the smallest...which is the one around the glans...keeping it plump and shiny. I haven't decided whether to post them as they look somewhat extreme.

I hope others will be equally descriptive of their use of rings...I enjoy reading about other guy's experiences...and I would love to hear from women who's male partners wear them, especially during sex. That, along with the pictures, is why most of us are here.

I'd love to get a glans ring that is more contoured to the anatomical shape of the corona (glans ridge), ideally one that is somewhat weighted on the underside where the glans comes to a "v". Please post a source if you know of any.

Oh, almost forgot to mention, sometimes I use a smaller rubber ring to hold the skin in place over my glans following foreskin restoration exercises. I bought one of the DTR restoration kits as mentioned in one of the Restoration threads and can't wait to get it. This time I hope to continue exercises with the DTR until I have full coverage.

#6 Stretchinit, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  7. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've seen the head rings, I like the look of them, however, haven't done the research or taken the time to follow through.

PA or Prince Albert - I HAVE ONE AND RECOMEND IT.

1.) a quick

8. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    1.) a quick pinprick, no intense pain.
    2.) heals up within 2-3 days, however, still sort of sensitive up to a week later though.
    3. You don't need to pee standing up. This can vary on the individual, the dick, the metal, the gauge. The Urinal is your friend, however, you may need to pinch - manipulate the metal a bit, however, you can still a pee a straight shot into the bowl. WARNING - The drunker you are the more likely you may piss on the dude next to you shoes!

4.) Get one. You will love it.

9. lilbear

lilbear Member

I tried a head ring once - didn't like it. Seemed to be in the way.
    I prefer my PA and always stand to piss.
    Also have two Guiche rings.

10. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I bought the glans ring and it seems fine. Does not seem to get in the way - yet. I'm cut so it fits fairly snug up against the glans ridge and feels fine. Regarding the PA I heard that when pissing the stream get's caught up on the ring and can sometimes spray in a variety of directions. If you say that doesn't happy, I'll start looking at getting one! My BF thinks I want it to show off - maybe I do. Why did you get one?

Regarding the V shaped head ring, check out: http://www.forttroff.com/pigmart/in...=PIMGS&Product_Code=0647&Category_Code=sounds

#10 B_thickjohnny, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  11. rjpxxxx

rjpxxxx New Member

Well I have had a PA or several years and have had most sizes - from about 12 guage to the heavy one I have now which is 0 guage [or 0.312 inches].

For me, it has always been a problem pissing into a normal toilet bowl when wearing my PA without sitting but it's fine at a urinal, especially the smaller modern ones that come out to catch everyone's drips. The piss does shoot around the ring.

Perhaps if I had a foreskin to cover it and to help me direct the flow I could stand, but I don't. Maybe it's a good reason to try to stretch one back into position.

Also if you take it out - which I seldom do - you have to keep a finger over the hole or you'll be pissing out of two holes, in two directions, and that can be a fucking pain.

12. jonnyjinx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear a 00g PA all the time. It was something I always wanted but didn't pluck up the courage to do until early last year. My only regret is that I wish I'd done it years ago!

I usually piss sitting down as I like to dry off with a tissue (I did this before the PA anyway) but I can piss standing if I have to without any problem as I am uncut. I do cum out of two holes though!

13. PiercedAndFit

PiercedAndFit New Member

Albums:
    I've had a PA for about six years, currently a 0g Curved Barbell, most of the time I piss standing up. I may stand a little more over the toilet or urinal but have not problems.

14. Gnothiseauton

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't care for the head ring, wear a 2ga CBR here, and usually don't have it in, so I just put a finger behind the hole and pee like anyone else would. The only thing I will NEVER be able to do again is to pee handsfree, which to be honest I kinda miss that part. As far as aiming at the urinal, it takes a bit of practice depending on the guage and type of ring you have in, but def feasible. I find with all guages the stream deflects/distorts some, but what I'll do sometimes is turn the head of my dick sideways and that helps aim a lot. Oh and you might have to stand closer to urinals than you had to before...

15. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Posted a pic this morning in my gallery....cheap (less than a dollar) glans ring from a hobby/craft store. Have several types of cockrings including a 5- and a 7-gates as shown in one of my albums.

16. lakecreeker

lakecreeker Member

Albums:
    I am able to wear both a head ring and PA together. Usually I have to take the Large guage PA out to put the head ring on, then put the PA back in. Bought the head ring at hobby /leather supply store(Tandy Leather). I much perfer the PA by itself. Yes, I can stand to pee and not mess up the pants or the dude next to me at urnials. If you have enough force during the urine release it is alot better. If the PA not in I sometimes plug the pa hole with a finger or a plug held in by tape or simlar. I am usually one that when it is time to pee I have to do the other function too, so end up sitting on the toilet.

17. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I've had a PA for over 15 years. When I had it done, it was like a pert of me that was missing had been returned. But, it's not for everyone. As far as jewelry, the only jewelry any man should wear should be on his dick. Cock Rings, Head Rings, PA's... I love the flesh and metal thing going on

18. glansout

glansout Active Member

Albums:
    I have two glans rings - one steel, one silicone rubber. I usually wear one or the other all day, as they help force my foreskin to stay retracted. They can be very tight when erect, so I remove them at night, otherwise it wakes me up ...

The steel one is my fave. It's 27mm in diameter, and fits nicely behind the glans, and keeps it slightly engorged all day. It has a small ball on it, and I usually wear it with the ball pressing on the frenulum. It's not very heavy, but it does add weight to the end of my cock!

19. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I love my 0ga PA and yes it lets me stand to pee, and love the weight. I also wear a 0g apadrayva and a 00ga frenum

Draft saved Draft deleted