Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious, do any who think that's gross have a prince albert or any other genital piercings or modifications? If so, is it a matter of degree, and if so, how do you define "over the line?"

DC.. I suppose each and all have their own gridlines... but for me.. no PA let alone something like the pic Burnsie attached. Just the thought of a needle going through my cock alone sends shivels up and down my spine....

Damn! OUCH! NOPE... ain't gonna happen. Needless to say, I don't need to express my sentiments about the other....

Have I articulated "over the line" for you, given my perspective? :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DC.. I suppose each and all have their own gridlines... but for me.. no PA let alone something like the pic Burnsie attached. Just the thought of a needle going through my cock alone sends shivels up and down my spine....

Damn! OUCH! NOPE... ain't gonna happen. Needless to say, I don't need to express my sentiments about the other....

Never...say never...that's exactly what I once said!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a very high ick tolerance but I wasn't even sure what I was seeing much less any idea why someone would to all intents and purposes perceive as sexual something that was possibly rendering them incapable of sex.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have a very high ick tolerance but I wasn't even sure what I was seeing much less any idea why someone would to all intents and purposes perceive as sexual something that was possibly rendering them incapable of sex.
I think thats the point though hun, a permanent chastity based modification. That is probably not fixable.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I didn't look at it long enough to try to decipher it. I dislike all body piercings. I think simple tattoos are attractive, but I dislike all other body modifications.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I agree, YAG. Any genital modification is too much for me, but I really didn't want to come across as "preaching". I did want to hear from someone who would tell me "this modification, and this one and this one are fine, and sexy, but that one is disgusting."

I guess I got what I wanted.

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont know why somebody would do that? but i saw a pic of him before what he did was have his ball sack parted into 2 seperate balls. he didnt alter his cock!. yuck! not my cup of tea......