genital nazis!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dolfette, Apr 9, 2009.

1. dolfette

Gold Member

are you one?
    hmmm?
    i think you know what i mean...

PUBES ARE DISguSTING!!

FORESKINS ARE GROSS!!

CUT IS UGLY!!!

WAXING IS VILE!!!

TATTOOS ARE REPULSIVE!!!!!!

PIERCINGS ARE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do you get so reactionary about what other people choose to do with their own bits?
    i mean, you're not forced to look/touch/fuck.
    in fact i suspect you're not allowed to.

yes, there's a valid debate over what we do to kids too young to choose when it comes to snippage.
    but that's not what i'm talking about here.

i'm talking rude through to down right rabid responses to other people's genital tastes & fashions.

just asking :smile:

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    You found your capital letters! Welcome back!

I suspect the heated opposition to another person's appearance stems from insecurity. The belief that one's way should be the only way and anything or anyone who threatens this belief is attacked as a defensive mechanism.

That or their just not getting any and they're trying to assuage their ego by telling themselves the lack is due to the failure of others to meet their exacting standards.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

i found them but then i used them all up in one post :(

*capless*

so, what they're saying is...
    'boohoo! they might think my bits are ugly! KILL THEM ALLLLLLL!!!!'

oo look, i found some more!

4. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yah! Vat's zee furor about some fur on her? :cool:

5. dolfette

Gold Member

ve haf vays ov making you shave?

6. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never had genital herpes or genital warts, but genital Nazis must be even worse -- goose-stepping around there and Sieg-Heil-ing.

7. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Hey, Dolfette--I wouldn't dream of getting into a discussion of any of the things you list except one. There is NO "valid debate over what we do to kids too young to choose." It is unethical, immoral, and a violation of human rights to mutilate an infant or young child who has no idea of what is being done to him. And "snippage" is an egregious euphemism for any circumutilation of a child. (Let adults choose to do what they want for themselves--it's their absolute right to decide for THEMSELVES--but NOT FOR OTHERS). Calling it "snippage," i.e., "snipping," trivializes the reality--makes it sound like minimal removal of tissue. That does pretty well fit the style practiced by the ancient Hebrews (though not Jewish practice in modern times). Any style of circumcision is serious, resulting in permanent, lifelong loss of varying amounts of specialized erotic tissue. But as generally practiced in the United States (high and tight) it is a devastating denuding of the penis. Approximately 15 square inches of skin is lost (for instant visualizing, look at a 3x5" notecard!), removing three erotically important, irreplaceable structures: foreskin (no, it is not merely a flap of "redundant" skin), frenulum, and frenar band. An absolutely shitty send-off into life for an infant boy, wouldn't you agree? ~ No, Intactivists are not Genital Nazis because they oppose the penile rape and torture known as Routine Infant Circumcision. The Nazis are the cryptoperverts and pedophiles who get their jollies (and, not to forget, good remuneration!) by fondling and mutilating a child's penis...!!!

8. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

That is a nazi-like response in my opinion. I think the reason for this thread was to promote understanding of others' situations and preferences. This post shows a hard-line attitude.

I am not Jewish but I am cut, it was done to me at birth. I have never felt agrieved that this was done to me when I had no choice. I have always been glad to be circumcised and don't expect that feeling to change. I find my penis good-looking and I don't like the look of an uncut penis. That is only my personal preference, it doesn't mean that I am right or wrong.

9. dolfette

Gold Member

oh ffs!

can we have just one thread about differences that doesn't turn into a pro/anti circ bickering match?

this site has bloody hundreds of those threads already.

10. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the level of rudeness is completely on par with the level of anonymity we have on the interweb.

And it's because of that level of anonymity here that people can openly share their uniquely adorned, shorn, and torn naughty bits.

• It may be shameless and pleasure-based and some people have a hard time with that.
    • It may be designed to foster an apartness. Some people do adopt body images that are intended to shock and place them apart from the boring vanilla herd.
    • For others the motivation is it's the ultimate expression of beauty, coolness, sexiness.
    • Yet others want to be shielded in an exterior facade of armour that conceals their vulnerabilities.
    • Mother nature unembellished is kind of out of vogue these days.
    A bit of tact is required in face to face situations, for obvious reasons. The judgement and the negative generalizations may still be there in polite society, but are not so abrasive because they are held in reserve.

#10 rawbone8, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  11. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't get this high and tight cut and sometimes feel out of place since my head is not fully exposed when flacid, sometimes I just wish that if I was going to be cut they would have at least had the decency to do a complete job, so I would look like everyone else rather than being the one loose cut odd ball.

12. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I know what I like (in a man's penis or a woman's pussy) and if asked will express my opinion. It should be a choice for each individual and no-one should feel obliged to be shaven (or not) because of peer pressure or because someone feels one way is right or not.

13. dolfette

Gold Member

sh! :mad:
    nope. no rabies on you.

14. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I fondly remember the alluring nude photos you used to have in your gallery, Dolfette, before you came clean and outed yourself as a 40 year old obese trucker, with BO and only five of your own teeth.

Still, no cooties on you!

#14 rawbone8, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  15. dolfette

Gold Member

poor me! now people know the truth, i never get hundreds of 'please look at my peepee?' and 'wanna cyberhump me?' messages a week :frown1:
    such a loss. such a great, great loss.

16. glex3

glex3 New Member

I always remind them that theirs does not look like a box of kittens either!

17. erratic

Gold Member

The internet makes it easy for people who are way far out in their beliefs to post whatever crazy ideas they have. Ask one hundred random people what they think about any of the issues you mentioned and you'll get much tamer answers than you would here - with maybe one or two crazy idiots. Since most people don't actually care if other adult human beings decide to get pierced, shaved, hairy or circumcised (again, with the latter issue devolving into rancor over the unable-to-consent-to-cosmetic-surgery-babies thing) they don't troll boards about guiches, or ball waxing, or nubbies around a circumcision scar.

The people who do, however, troll for those threads go apeshit on them. What is it about them? My guess is the same as has been suggested above. The internet makes it easy for cruel idiots to show their colours.

18. nudeyorker

Gold Member

dolfette, you have made a very good point. I have always been of the mind, if you want to shave then shave it, if you don't like it it will grow back. If you don't like my piercing that's your issue not mine, same with my tattoos. Everyone has their own feelings about all this issues here;it would be nice if some diplomacy was applied when voicing them.

19. karldergrosse

Gold Member

Hanger2: I am extremely glad that you are happy...I have no wish whatsoever to interfere with that. But please reread my post carefully and without anger--I can't help but believe that you skimmed it too hastily and failed to understand fully what I am saying. I am definitely not criticizing anyone, as you will understand upon another reading--except for those who take away a child's right to choose for himself when, like you now, he is old enough to understand and have a preference. Peace.

Draft saved Draft deleted