Genital Piercing

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I need some feedback from anyone with a piercing on the penis or scrotum.
I can't really find any pictures of the ones I want, but I'm going to create some sketches. and ask you guys for your opinions. What are the downsides to this? Does peeing still work the same way? Do you have to take them out during sex?
Does it increase sexual stimulation for me? Would it increase sexual stimulation inside a pussy or ass? Like if a girl was getting it, front or back, from a guy with a prince albert or other penile piercing, would that make it better for her?

I'll upload a sketch of the piercing I want.

nm_emt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think that the best place for you to visit would be bmezine.com that is the best place to research what type of piercing you would like. There are also a lot of experimental stuff that people are into. Hopefully this helps you find that perfect piercing.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't see the scetch you mentioned, but since you did mention a Prince Albert I'll comment on that. For the most part peeing is different, but not for all guys. A little twist of your penis and you can pee standing up - not a big deal. I don't take mine out for penetrative sex, but have for oral sex. I've got a 2 gauge circular barbell and someone could chip a tooth on that thing. It has been my experince that it does increase the stimulation for me and my partners. You'd be surprised how many nerves are in your dick head. As for position reverse cowgirl and doggy have been the favorites of my friends. Suggest you get pierced at 10 gauge and be stretched immediately to 8 gauge at the same time. That will cut down on bleeding. Then take your time to size up to a 6, 4, or 2 depending on what you like.

nm_emt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well from what i could see is that you want 3 scrotal piercings, also with a Dydoe but you have to have pronounced crown for that and they are prone to rejections. As for the ones on the top they r just surface piercings. I like the PA, Dydoe, dolphin, frenum and the apadravya. For now i just have the PA and had the fenum but had to remove it for personal reason.

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have to take them out during sex?
Does it increase sexual stimulation for me? Would it increase sexual stimulation inside a pussy or ass? Like if a girl was getting it, front or back, from a guy with a prince albert or other penile piercing, would that make it better for her?

I do not have one my self but I, have to say that I had my first and dam it was hot.. Guy did not have to take it out and said it was pretty awesome too... only had a couple few months work out well....:smile: it was P A