• 2. Hafada

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Other (in the comment)

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
D

deleted8318651

Hey everyone!
I come to you with a question. I wanted to get me a piercing on my dick.
I didn't want to get something that would change the way I piss so, while I really like it, a PA is out of the question.
I narrowed it down to a Lorum or a Hafada. I attached a diagram of my dick ( :)) to help with the decision.
20210618_085024~2.jpg

Did you get a similar piercing, do you still like it, any complications?
Also can you share some photo of your piercing, even in different place, maybe I found some inspiration!
Cheers!

JamarLee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey everyone!
I didn't want to get something that would change the way I piss so, while I really like it, a PA is out of the question.
I narrowed it down to a Lorum or a Hafada. I attached a diagram of my dick ( :)) to help with the decision.
View attachment 36693791
Also can you share some photo of your piercing, even in different place, maybe I found some inspiration!
Cheers!
I think 1 would be absolutely beautiful. It’s aesthetically appealing . I have no piercings anywhere to show or compare.

Reactions: deleted8318651

niagarachatter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks @niagarachatter, I see you have loads of piercing. Did any of them make you regret getting them?
No not at all, I liked them all and still have 5 below the waist and 4 nipple piercings.

Frenum_uk

Sexy Member
Media
The lorum and hafada are nice piercings to look at but neither provide any additional stimulation. My lorum was the quickest piercing to heal that I have got, on me hafadas have been very slow to heal.
I know you don't want a piercing that affects the way you pee so my strong suggestion would be to get a frenum piercing through your frenulum, they are very quick to heal and provide so many new and exciting sensations when you are masturbating or having sex :) You have a lovely thick frenulum, just effect for a strong piercing there.

Reactions: MsterPete3
D

deleted8318651

Thanks for the suggestion, but while I'm partially cut my foreskin still moves a lot, so I don't think a frenum would be best

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the suggestion, but while I'm partially cut my foreskin still moves a lot, so I don't think a frenum would be best
You can get a frenum even if you have a little extra skin I'm uncut and have a pa PXL_20210701_012837306.jpg

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plus after the first time you piss on your socks you'll quickly learn how to pee with it haha ball ended ones spray loads more the closed loop ones like mine :)

Frenum_uk

Sexy Member
Media
I meant a deep frenum piercing right up close to your glans where the frenulum is attached. That area doesn't move around much at all. I have one there amongst my many piercings (I am uncircumcised so I have a lot of shaft skin movement but the area close to the glans is pretty static)

D

deleted8318651

I meant a deep frenum piercing right up close to your glans where the frenulum is attached. That area doesn't move around much at all. I have one there amongst my many piercings (I am uncircumcised so I have a lot of shaft skin movement but the area close to the glans is pretty static)
Doesn't it get covered when soft?
I don't know if I understood, do you have a picture?

Frenum_uk

Sexy Member
Media
Doesn't it get covered when soft?
I don't know if I understood, do you have a picture?

the picture frenum ladder has posted shows the piercing I am talking about right next to the glans. The answer to your question is yes, this type of piercing does sit inside your foreskin when you are soft. If you fit a bigger diameter ring when it is healed you see the end of the ring showing through the opening in your foreskin if it doesn't cover your glans completely. When you come to pee you pull back your foreskin and the ring hangs down avoiding the stream of urine.

Reactions: deleted973884

clearplast

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey everyone!
View attachment 36693791
Cheers!
I have had a lorum. It had been torn off by a tight jeans. ☹