Genital Piercings

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies anyone else got one...

I've had my verticle hood done for almost a year, and I love the amasing feeling that my clit recieves. Most men don't know how to handle the piercing, and leave it alone, but if they are aware of how it can be worked amasing things can happen.

latex kitty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a body piercer I have many. Trouble with vertical hood piercings is that after a while your body gets used to it being there and eventually gives you nothing special.

also not sure if you are aware, any place where you have bee pierced makes you more suseptable to catch things from other people because it make skin week around the fisular.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they are pretty nifty for decoration, but I don't really enjoy them performance wise, and they tend to get in the way or interfere.

An old Girl of mine had her labia peirced, but I had to ask her to remove it because having sex with her felt like a sharp fingernail digging into my shaft.

But they look pretty!

...OB

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have ten piercings altogether. And having the ones in my hood are the best of all! I have a ladder with three steps. I don't believe that you will become desensitized, the sex has never been better and Mr Ed say's
" What are you trying to kill me!?! "If it get's any better I'll die"!
I LIKE PIERCINGS!
Miki

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know OB... I mean thats your personal preferance, but I don't think most males care, none that I have been with anyways. Usually they are pretty intrested in playing with it, because it is more rare to see on girls like me that are so conservative. It's the innocent tugging, and playing that make it great for me.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah,yeah !! Think_Kink is on the money with this. I don't find they get in the way at all, and one of my steps is a hanging sun. I love having it licked, tugged on and pressed into my clit! Oh it's good!!
Miki

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the longest time I have been contemplating a PA. I've heard both sides of the fence though :( Painfull during sex(if on the girthy side) condom breakage etc being the main cons. Any women or men have any input on this? Anyhow :) thanks!

Teflon

On how to use it, do you enjoy it when your lover pulls it back a little bit, gently, to expose your clit and make it pop up more? 'All the better for licking and sucking?

My wife isn't pierced and I've never been with a woman with a piercing, and I can get the "pop up" effect with my thumb, but I've fantasized that maybe pulling a piercing back a little and rubbing with the ball while licking could be very intense. I love it when a woman drenches my face . . . that's when I know I'm doin' my job . . . and more knowledge can only lead to more pleasure for the woman whose pussy I'm eating.

btw, despite my lack of experience in eating a pierced woman's pussy, my wife and I frequent a well-populated nude beach and love the LOOK of hood piercings. I'm kinda sorry to learn of the downsides and wouldn't urge my wife to get one.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't see the downsides really, if your wife has it done by a professional piercer than there shouldn't be a problem. Pushing anything up against the clit feels amasing. Even riding a bus, or walking by a stereo with lots of bass sets off an amasing feeling. The piercing hurts for about half a second when it is pierced, and you don't feel it after, because of the area it doesn't get moved much. Sex would have to be held off for a few weeks, but it is well worth it in the end. I don't think you should be turning your wifes wants down about the hood piercing despite what others say. Maybe look at the information provided on them, and then make the decision from there. ;)

Think_K -- My wife hasn't expressed an interest in getting a piercing, but if she wanted one oh then I'd be most okay with it and supportive. I can only imagine how stimulating it would be. . . Anyway, maybe I wasn't clear -- what I meant to say is that, especially reading about various pros and cons, I'd let it be totally her idea rather than urge or implore her to get one. She already knows I think they're sexy; if she wants one, wonderful; if not, that's wonderful too -- I love her either way or anyway. We're married 19 1/2 years btw so we know one another pretty well by now ;-)

But hmmm maybe I need to get that subwoofer . . .

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see the downsides really, if your wife has it done by a professional piercer than there shouldn't be a problem. Pushing anything up against the clit feels amasing. Even riding a bus, or walking by a stereo with lots of bass sets off an amasing feeling. The piercing hurts for about half a second when it is pierced, and you don't feel it after, because of the area it doesn't get moved much. Sex would have to be held off for a few weeks, but it is well worth it in the end. I don't think you should be turning your wifes wants down about the hood piercing despite what others say. Maybe look at the information provided on them, and then make the decision from there. ;)

Well then that makes total sense now!:biggrin1: Gettin off during downtime!

That changes everything then...but I still say they hinder my oral skills :mad:

:wink:

...OB