Genital size on a downward arc as intelligence is more treasured

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Argue what you may, try to be politically correct, but the size of male genitals is shrinking as a percentage of the whole population of the earth. Asians have the smallest genitals and the highest IQs, while Sub Saharan Africans have the lowest IQs and the largest genitals. The world's power and influence is shifting to Asia and India, while Africa falls further into chaos. Africans write no software, there is no high tech in Africa, do not build anything value added and their raw materials and minerals are being taken/stolen by the Chinese.

All innovations on the earth come from Asia and those of European ancestry. Brain power is the genetic trait most treasured by evolution. Dick size is simply an afterthought on the evolutionary timeline.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Argue what you may, try to be politically correct, but the size of male genitals is shrinking as a percentage of the whole population of the earth. Asians have the smallest genitals and the highest IQs, while Sub Saharan Africans have the lowest IQs and the largest genitals. The world's power and influence is shifting to Asia and India, while Africa falls further into chaos. Africans write no software, there is no high tech in Africa, do not build anything value added and their raw materials and minerals are being taken/stolen by the Chinese.

All innovations on the earth come from Asia and those of European ancestry. Brain power is the genetic trait most treasured by evolution. Dick size is simply an afterthought on the evolutionary timeline.

point noted - i agree with most of what you say except penis size shrinking.....of what i see on the net i tend to think younger guys are getting bigger penis wise as the decades roll on......i also tend to think the same about body sizes and height,etc...young guys just seem to be getting taller and taller for some reason.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Guys are becoming taller and there is somewhat of a correlation between height and penis size (yes there is according to a very good poll). That would seem to indicate penises are becoming bigger.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been reading Philippe Rushton, Wgc?

Yes. Mainly cause of that fuck Jared Diamond and his bullshit book Guns, Germs and Steel.

It does nobody a speck of good to be intellectually dishonest about there being differences in the races. If I were planning to build a sprinter, I wouldn't look for him/her amongst Mayans or the Irish. I would look amongst West African blacks. If I were looking for someone to write software I would look at India.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys are becoming taller and there is somewhat of a correlation between height and penis size (yes there is according to a very good poll). That would seem to indicate penises are becoming bigger.
Simple - nutrition. Good nutrition contributes to growth. If you only ever reach, say, 70-80% of your growth potential due to poor nutrition, you're not going to be as tall/big/developed as someone with an equal potential who got better nutrition as a kid.

OldPArtner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IIRC large cocks are still sexually favored, and the variation in cock size in every racial or ethnic group is great enough for this effect to be significant, I mean how the hell else did ppl evolve larger cocks (both in absolute terms and relative to body size) than any other primate?

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. Its my forte. And its intellectually honest.

There's nothing that remotely resembles intellectual honesty in your post. It does include "intellectually" misleading information, however (ie. lots of bullshit). To get anywhere near honesty, you would have to provide at least basic facts to support your opinion.

"Asians have the smallest genitals and the highest IQs"

They do? Keeping in mind that Asians include Russians, Turks, Arabs, Indians, Persians, Japanese...I could go on. Can you link me to these comprehensive studies that have determined the average Asian penis size? Be it Asian or "Asian"? And to the site that claims they have the highest IQs? And to the site that proves that IQ actually measures intelligence? What if the Asians with high IQs and small penises aren't the ones that are breeding like bunnies? What if those stupid big cocked Asians are the ones cranking out the kids?

"While Sub Saharan Africans have the lowest IQs and the largest genitals."

Again, I'm going to need the same proof as above.

"The world's power and influence is shifting to Asia and India, while Africa falls further into chaos."

That's funny, I thought India was in Asia.

"Africans write no software, there is no high tech in Africa, do not build anything value added and their raw materials and minerals are being taken/stolen by the Chinese."

What about Africans whom emigrated to countries with better education systems? Surely my programming professor from Nigeria last term knew how to write software. Perhaps you meant to say that Africans whom are exclusively living in Africa have not added any value. Again, as is often the case with you, opinion does not equal proof.

Racism is the worse when the person spewing it is absolutely enveloped in pretense. Even if I pretend that the shit you wrote was true, it still does not support your conclusion. Evolution is favoring nothing here; what you wrote about is simply world politics and economics at work. Despite your argument to the contrary, your original post was the most intellectually dishonest thing I have read on LPSG in a very long time (hence my coming out of retirement).

Cheers.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's nothing that remotely resembles intellectual honesty in your post. It does include "intellectually" misleading information, however (ie. lots of bullshit). To get anywhere near honesty, you would have to provide at least basic facts to support your opinion.

"Asians have the smallest genitals and the highest IQs"

They do? Keeping in mind that Asians include Russians, Turks, Arabs, Indians, Persians, Japanese...I could go on. Can you link me to these comprehensive studies that have determined the average Asian penis size? Be it Asian or "Asian"? And to the site that claims they have the highest IQs? And to the site that proves that IQ actually measures intelligence? What if the Asians with high IQs and small penises aren't the ones that are breeding like bunnies? What if those stupid big cocked Asians are the ones cranking out the kids?

"While Sub Saharan Africans have the lowest IQs and the largest genitals."

Again, I'm going to need the same proof as above.

"The world's power and influence is shifting to Asia and India, while Africa falls further into chaos."

That's funny, I thought India was in Asia.

"Africans write no software, there is no high tech in Africa, do not build anything value added and their raw materials and minerals are being taken/stolen by the Chinese."

What about Africans whom emigrated to countries with better education systems? Surely my programming professor from Nigeria last term knew how to write software. Perhaps you meant to say that Africans whom are exclusively living in Africa have not added any value. Again, as is often the case with you, opinion does not equal proof.

Racism is the worse when the person spewing it is absolutely enveloped in pretense. Even if I pretend that the shit you wrote was true, it still does not support your conclusion. Evolution is favoring nothing here; what you wrote about is simply world politics and economics at work. Despite your argument to the contrary, your original post was the most intellectually dishonest thing I have read on LPSG in a very long time (hence my coming out of retirement).

Cheers.

here:

As the ACT test continues to gain in popularity at the expense of its increasingly-maligned competitor, the SAT, aggregate results from the latest rounds of ACT tests show that while test scores improved for all racial/ethnic groups from last year, some groups’ improvement is notably higher than others:

No ethnic or racial group showed decreases this year. But Asian Americans -- already the highest performing group on the ACT -- posted larger gains than other groups, increasing the gaps among groups. During the last five years, Asian Americans have seen their average composite score increase by 0.7 -- compared to gains of 0.2 for American Indians and Hispanics and 0.3 for black and white students.

This related article discusses some other trends from the recent results and gives the following statistical breakdown of median scores for each racial/ethnic group:

Group Critical Reading
Mathematics Writing
American Indian 487 494 474
Asian 510 578 512
African American 434 429 428
Mexican American 454 465 452
Puerto Rican 459 456 448
Other Hispanic 458 463 450
White 527 536 519
Other 494 513 493
Race unknown 487 506 482
All 503 518 497