Genital size on a downward arc as intelligence is more treasured

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This thread's not worth the time I and others are wasting on it. I've seen Wyld's previous posts. He's not going to admit that he's wrong or possibly less educated on a given topic. I'm done with it, and I advise other people to let this crap thread drop like the steaming loaf it is, as well.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is what you are saying in fact: All races are equal in every way and white people must be lazy if they don't win the 100 meter dash and other races that don't match whites and Asians in academic achievement must be lazy or worse they culturally don't give a shit.

You may not realize it but yours is the worst sort of paternalistic racism. Ugly.

I never said intelligence and physical prowess were determined similarly. In fact, physical expression of genetic inheritance is thought to be have least as much to do with factors such as 'intention' as it does with genetic material. And intelligence has never been proven to be different in ANY of the human race.

I'm willing to agree that it seems there are certain physical characteristics common to whatever we want to term as 'races' such as skin color, size, muscle bulk, etc. But that in NO way implies a different brain structure, nervous system wiring, or intelligence.

You are the racist and an extremely ugly one.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Obviously, you didn't understand GGS.

It wasn't that bison couldn't be domesticated. It's that the Native Americans had no reason to domesticate them. Because North America was so vastly huge and they never reached a population density that would make domesticating them necessary. Bison roamed freely on the plains and were plenty easy to just hunt down as opposed to domesticating.

Maybe you should read it again. It seems you missed quite a bit of the points in it.

Here is his thesis:From a review of his book:

According to Diamond, four factors are responsible for all historical developments: 1) availability of potential crops and domestic animals, 2) the orientation of continental axis to facilitate the spread of agriculture, 3) transfer of knowledge between continents, and 4) population size.

He said that the bison was not domesticable. He said there were no domesticable large animals in North america. I don't ever recall him saying they didn't need to pen up bison, he said it could not be done.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread's not worth the time I and others are wasting on it. I've seen Wyld's previous posts. He's not going to admit that he's wrong or possibly less educated on a given topic. I'm done with it, and I advise other people to let this crap thread drop like the steaming loaf it is, as well.

You are right. It's fascinating, though. I keep coming back to see what other shit this dickhead has spewed out.

Later, all of you LOVELY people in LPSG!!! This man is out of here as of now.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Here is his thesis:From a review of his book:

According to Diamond, four factors are responsible for all historical developments: 1) availability of potential crops and domestic animals, 2) the orientation of continental axis to facilitate the spread of agriculture, 3) transfer of knowledge between continents, and 4) population size.

He said that the bison was not domesticable. He said there were no domesticable large animals in North america. I don't ever recall him saying they didn't need to pen up bison, he said it could not be done.

My mistake. I had said you didn't understand GGS, when it's now clear you simply haven't read it.

Thanks for proving even further that you're not worth my time.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I never said intelligence and physical prowess were determined similarly. In fact, physical expression of genetic inheritance is thought to be have least as much to do with factors such as 'intention' as it does with genetic material. And intelligence has never been proven to be different in ANY of the human race.

I'm willing to agree that it seems there are certain physical characteristics common to whatever we want to term as 'races' such as skin color, size, muscle bulk, etc. But that in NO way implies a different brain structure, nervous system wiring, or intelligence.

You are the racist and an extremely ugly one.

Why wouldn't it, genetics are genetics. All men are not creted equal. The key is to take the best from each and create the utimate male. See the problem with society is that we coddle the deficient. In nature the runt dies off. We humans however feel compassion and think that were helping when all we are doing is prolonging the misery.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok Wd, let me see if I understand your points:

Argue what you may, try to be politically correct, but the size of male genitals is shrinking as a percentage of the whole population of the earth.

So far, I see a totally unfounded statement about the size of genitals shrinking in the world.

Next I think the following logic is implied by your "politically correct" phrase:
o No statements about genetic differences are racist.
o Anyone who is offended by any statements about racial differences are simply being politically correct.

Asians have the smallest genitals and the highest IQs, while Sub Saharan Africans have the lowest IQs and the largest genitals.

I have to say that this is totally unfounded. Where are the convincing genital studies.

The world's power and influence is shifting to Asia and India, while Africa falls further into chaos. Africans write no software, there is no high tech in Africa, do not build anything value added and their raw materials and minerals are being taken/stolen by the Chinese.

African Software. Just one link of hundreds that I found, not including South Africa. I recommend you look up a helpful utility called Google.com

All innovations on the earth come from Asia and those of European ancestry. Brain power is the genetic trait most treasured by evolution. Dick size is simply an afterthought on the evolutionary timeline.

This is a response to your comment that starts with "All innovations on the earth come from....". Take a moment and count the number of applications on your computer desktop that are not American products. How many Candadian applications do you happen to run every day? Since you started your assertion with "All" and you can probably name "None", I maintain that your assertion fails so miserably as to be ridiculous. In fact, there is no higher form of failure than a prediction that says "all" that actually yields "none."

It is true that India is a popular in-source country for software development. But very little software innovation takes place when software is outsourced to another country. When was the last time you heard of any software innovations that came from India? There might be one or two, but they are down in the noise level compared to American software innovation.

That being said, it is extremely important to know that Indians, Asians, Blacks, South Americans, etc all seem to be equally productive when it comes to software development when they are in the USA. It is not a questions of genetics, it is a product of culture, educational access, market access, and business infrastructure.

These are such strong factors when it comes to any kind of technical innovation that to suggest it is genetic is as close to wrong as you can get.

Finally, your assertion that physical differences between races automatically imply intelligence differences is totally unfounded. It is not a proof, it is simply an assertion about a relationship that you simply decided must be true. I could just as easily assert that racial differences related to running speed and endurance proves that the ability to fly unaided varies by race.

There are plenty of studies that relate to racial and gender differences in cognitive processes and so far they have not found any that are significant. So far all differences that have been found are ones that are easily overcome by a small bit of training. For example, studies show that women score lower on tests that involve visual/spatial reasoning.

However, the same studies also show that the shortfall is easily made up and exceeded with just a little training in visual/spatial skills. The conclusion is that gender differences in this area are cultural and could be affected easily by something a simple as the fact that boys ride bikes and skateboard more than girls earlier in their life.

I maintain that you have failed to prove any correlations between race, penis size, and intelligence. I am also suspicious of your motives for starting this thread. Since it led off with the OP full of unfounded statements about racial inferiority, and continued with an extremely weak and uninspired attempt to justify them, I have to conclude you are simply wanting to make racist statements to create thread controversy.

D

deleted15807

Why wouldn't it, genetics are genetics. All men are not creted equal. The key is to take the best from each and create the utimate male. See the problem with society is that we coddle the deficient. In nature the runt dies off. We humans however feel compassion and think that were helping when all we are doing is prolonging the misery.

Wow...you certainly don't have to worry about winning any humanity awards. Why don't we take it a steep further and do pre-born IQ tests and abort those fetises that don't cut it?

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not trying to win any. I just would like to my species survive. It'd save me lot in taxes. I'm just a realist. Not just IQ's but physical attributes as well. An geographical disparties is a another topic. We constantly feed and those struck by disease and famine only to have them reproduce and experience the same catastrophic circumstances. ie africa. the same can be said for rebuilding New Orleans or Florida or people who live in flood plains etc. It's just not sensible.

You can even take it a step further by creating durugs to keep people alive. It may seem cruel but it keeps the world in balance. We humans have put the world in an inbalance. nature always wins. By trying to pull everyone along you get pulled down yourself. It's nobel but ignorant.

D

deleted15807

I'm not trying to win any. I just would like to my species survive. It'd save me lot in taxes. I'm just a realist. Not just IQ's but physical attributes as well. An geographical disparties is a another topic. We constantly feed and those struck by disease and famine only to have them reproduce and experience the same catastrophic circumstances. ie africa. the same can be said for rebuilding New Orleans or Florida or people who live in flood plains etc. It's just not sensible.

You can even take it a step further by creating durugs to keep people alive. It may seem cruel but it keeps the world in balance. We humans have put the world in an inbalance. nature always wins. By trying to pull everyone along you get pulled down yourself. It's nobel but ignorant.

Ann Ryan. 'Atlas Shrugged' huh? The only real way for nature to balance is for mankind to shrink by like 80%.

Your viewpoint while it has it's points is completely unrealistic. We should not build where nature says we shouldn't build. But mankind thinks he can bend the world to his own will.

D

deleted15807

It's simply not going to happen. You're talking philosophy while on the news humans see other humans dying and losing everything. And your response is to change the channel? Not going to happen.

It's a part of being human to help other humans and animals in need, even if it jeopardizes our own safety.

This is all very interesting, but where are the studies that show, "genital size is on a downward arc?" Let's see the theories and go from there.

There are studies that show a possible decrease in male genital size and defects due to environmental xenoestrogens caused by the breakdown of phthalates, which are chemicals added to plastics to make them pliable. Is this what you were referring to?

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys are becoming taller and there is somewhat of a correlation between height and penis size (yes there is according to a very good poll). That would seem to indicate penises are becoming bigger.
I have found that short guys more often have the largest cocks and it is hit or miss with tall guys.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is all very interesting, but where are the studies that show, "genital size is on a downward arc?" Let's see the theories and go from there.

There are studies that show a possible decrease in male genital size and defects due to environmental xenoestrogens caused by the breakdown of phthalates, which are chemicals added to plastics to make them pliable. Is this what you were referring to?
I think we untrolled him.