Genital snuggling

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RawDog, Apr 29, 2011.

1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yesterday morning my wife and I were having sex and we got to the semi-usual point of her pussy getting too sore and I either needed to cum, ASAP, or stop fucking altogether Seeing as I was in perma-hard mode at that point (and had ejaculated earlier that morning), I suggested I just stay in her, totally motionless and wait until I get soft.

She wasn't to the point where she couldn't take me inside her at all, so she agreed. There we were, kissing and cuddling with my cock motionless inside her. There were a few times it felt like the rigidness was starting to go away, but it didn't. We talked about how the feeling was amazing on a different level. Like we were connected... joined at the hip, so to speak, and it was more intimate than sexual.

The conversation went as usual, our schedule for the day, who was going where, what we were having for dinner, etc.

Half an hour later, we decided to just extract me. Yes, I was still hard, but I was late for work by that point.

We spoke and texted each other the rest of yesterday about what we just did. We decided to make somewhat similar plans for later that evening. We'd fuck for a few minutes and then just hang out, but with me inside her. She called it "hanging in" instead of "hanging out".

We propped ourselves on the air mattress so that we could watch TV and talk comfortably. We also agreed that the minute I started to get soft, I could stroke myself to get it hard again and just stay inside her.

It wasn't really sex, it wasn't really cuddling. It was kinda sorta like genital snuggling.

It turned out to be a pretty neat experience which we'll probably do more often.

Just thought I'd share and see if anyone else has done this.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would love to but the endo says I am super fertile, and shohld avoid pregnancy until my sugar is under more control. My husband and I think preggo is out until student loans are under more control! This doesn't seem like the sort of thing that would be as much fun with condoms :eek:(.

I could have sworn someone was talking about this a few years back. Might have been HeatherLouanna. I don't think she still comes around, but try a search for cock snuggler. I would look for you, but I need sleepzzz.

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

we have done similiar altho years ago. most of the time, my wife would eventually cum. suddenly, she would tense up, pussy clamp my cock and cum.

4. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's not the same but with my girl I'll just hold myself inside her and squeeze my PC muscles, making my cock throb and she really feels it and enjoys it. Haven't quite made her cum from it yet but close.

5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I love genital snuggling after we've got my 1000 orgasms out of the way and he's cum, but it's not the best idea when you're using condoms. Once he's cum, out it has to go :frown1:.

6. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Definitely something that should be done without a condom. The really subtle sensations are what makes this work so well for us. Sensations like how the two parts slide when one of you twitches or how the heat almost makes it feel like your not individuals joined, but more of an extension of each other.

I haven't really experienced this enough to grasp the full range of sensations, we've been doing this a lot since I started this thread amd it's become a new addiction.

I did a quick search, but couldn't find it. I'll dig deeper in a few days.

Pretty fantastic, isn't it?
    It's when it's the deepest and you hold it there that the kegels make the most impact for both of us. Just relax and don't try making her cum, Just enjoying be so deep and so calm. The throbbing and squeezing starts a ripple effect and next thing you know she's uncontrollably spasming all over your dick.

This whole thing was partially inspired inspired by your "thrust and hold" idea. Only this is more like thrust and "Keep it the fuck there until it gets soft" which in this case was about an hour and 23 minutes or so.

What happened to the implant? I thought you were Rawdogging it for a while now?

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

You know, I think I'd actually have trouble with this. Having his cock sitting against my deep spot would soon prompt wriggling from me, and another orgasm would make me want more pounding. I'm embarrassed to say that I don't think I'd last very long at all :redface:. I'd only have a hope of lasting through it if he'd just cum and was going to get soft VERY quickly.

I have multiple partners. Multiple partners equals condom, even when pregnancy is covered :frown1:.

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, if you were restrained and that was done to you... :biggrin1:

And my fantasy would be to be firmly planted inside her after I came, soaking in my semen until my refractory period were done and I get hard again.

Gotcha!

9. lib0

lib0 New Member

I do that a lot it's actually a great feeling for both of us, especially if she starts squeezing too.

I usually get with a girl to fuck but when you got a nice girl in a relationship it's nice to do the snuggling. Sometimes if neither of us, well if she's, not in the mood to fuck I'll get hard, get it in in the spooning position, and we'll just go to sleep. Great feeling.

10. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

never........ but it sounds like great fun!

11. Scarlet Thelema

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's a wonderful feeling and experience to have. I haven't done it for a few years (no partner right now, and no one interested in doing so in past years). Really look forward to doing it again.

12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think we found the perfect position to do this with. It's a variation of this:

Riding Astride | SexInfo101.com

With the exception that my left leg is raised up and between hers. Kinda like a vertical version of this:

Scissors | SexInfo101.com

Both positions limit the movement and were never our favorites for actual fucking. For depth and comfort for being motionless though, it seems to be the best so far.

We did quite a bit of this over the weekend. Very relaxing.

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Don't you start! My FB was already teasing me with the threat of doing a similar thing earlier today (no, I didn't see him).

Can I join you in that fantasy? :biggrin1:

Gosh, that doesn't look at all comfortable to me, but each to their own.

14. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, it's his loss. It's a good thing he doesn't have an account here yet.

Absolutely! :biggrin1:

Like I said, not great for fucking, but great for the relaxing motionless stuff.

15. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    So, I got home today after a day of discussions with MrsR about how to spend the evening. We decided to hang in and see what happens.

It sounds so dry at first... Our plan was I come home, we make a drink for ourselves and sit back on the couch and talk about how our day went. This time, though, rather than sit side by side on the couch, we do the "side saddle" <-- That's the term we're using for the "scissors" and Ride Astride hybrid we've developed. I'd lie on the couch and she'd sit on my cock with one of my legs between hers as she was kind of side saddling me. We agreed not to make any major "fuck-like" motions unless it was to get my dick hard again.

Not counting the two breaks we had (one to get stiff again at the :20 minute mark and a couple of bathroom breaks), we spent an amazing hour and a half talking and feeling what was going on.

At one point, fully rigid all the way pressed against her deep spot, she shifted her weight so that she was leaning back away from me. I could feel my cock pull away from me and follow her almost like there was a vacu-seal between us. This wasn't her PC muscles grabbing a hold of me, it was the negative pressure from the contact between my cockhead and her fornix that was pulling me in. Since we were there for a while, the lube we used somewhat lost it's slickness.

Forgive me for sounding so incoherent, but it was definitely an experience I have never felt before.

More details in the next few days. Stay tuned.

16. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Okay, I could NOT do that! You two are superhuman.

More details now please :tongue:. *begs* It has been a few days, after all.

17. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, we've gotten better at the whole press and hold thing. I'm needing less and less stimulation to stay hard whilst inside her. I find if anything diverts my attention I start going soft. I have to meditate and focus to stay relaxed, sometimes intensely if that makes sense. I'm also finding more and more surprisingly that pot makes a HUGE difference when we do this. As in, more pot is better.

18. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I'm not surprised that pot makes it work better. Pot is really good for making people focus on (become obsessed with?) one thing.

The stimulation is what would fuck me up. If I (or he) moved at all, I'd either be orgasming or needing to. What am I saying? I'd need to orgasm even WITHOUT the stimulation!

I'm loving this whole genital snuggling thing though, even though I couldn't do it. You've finally found a way to get all the inside time you want!

19. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly the reason! Certain kinds of pot make me sleepy and numb some other kinds make me relaxed and stiff as rebar (metal rods used in concrete reinforcement <-- Not sure if they call it the same thing in Australia.)

Tonight was one of those nights when it just stood up and stayed hard. My wife sat on it, unceremoniously shoved it deep into her pussy, and just started talking about her day and her lunch meeting, and *BAM* she starts cumming over and over again...

When she finally comes back to reality, she switches the subject to a birthday card she had to sign and *BAM* Another wave hits her. We do this for a little over an hour. I don't think I once felt flaccid inside her. I could feel her deep spot pushing back on my cock the whole time. Not sure what was more poignant; The pressure of the deep spot around my glans or the temperature. Literally bloody hot core temperature.

I don't see the downslide.

Oooh!! I typed downslide, I meant downside! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

What's making this even more wicked is that she's starting to want it more than me sometimes!

20. art

art
    Gold Member

My gf and I do this often. I vary a lot in how long I can fuck before orgasm. If I cum quickly, before she has her orgasm, I stay inside her (I don't go soft for many minutes after I spurt). Just really small movements -- really just changes in pressure of my body against hers -- will bring on her orgasm in a few minutes. Usually. And it feels great! After my orgasm, I can concentrate more on how my cock feels inside her, rather than enjoying the feel of the buildup to orgasm. I love the way her orgasm feels, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted