Genital snuggling

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf and I do this often. I vary a lot in how long I can fuck before orgasm. If I cum quickly, before she has her orgasm, I stay inside her (I don't go soft for many minutes after I spurt). Just really small movements -- really just changes in pressure of my body against hers -- will bring on her orgasm in a few minutes. Usually. And it feels great! After my orgasm, I can concentrate more on how my cock feels inside her, rather than enjoying the feel of the buildup to orgasm. I love the way her orgasm feels, too.

Awesome idea! Unfortunately, I shrink to completely flacid in less than a minute after I ejaculate. I do have a new goal to shoot for now, pun intended.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am telling you right now.. i am so ordering the "shut up and lick" boy shorts *happy hand clap*

hmm the cock needs more detail.... ohh.. next project. gonna make a cock cover for my snoog *craft squee*

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update: We did this, I'd say, for a cumulative total of 3 hours yesterday. I just double checked with her and she agreed... about 3 hours of hanging in and about an hour of actual fucking.

One thing we noticed was that after about 30 minutes or so inside her, my cock doesn't necessary go limp, but stays very very engorged with blood and my shape conforms more with her vagina when we pull apart. It gets really fat and thick at the midsection and the head looks all "smooshed".

This is turning into a totally different, totally addicting method for of bonding between MrsR and I. Glad she's more addicted than me, she actually asked for it more often than I did. :biggrin1:

firedawg2448

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have done this in the past, except we both fell asleep this way. When I woke up she was moving... apparently I got hard while inside her which woke her up horny and ready to go. I think I was inside her for about 6 hours straight... came 3 times before I called uncle. She came 5-6 times through the night and into the morning. Needless to say we repeated it often. It was great one time when she had an orgasm while I was soft inside her... I could feel every contraction, it was incredible.

Ahhh memories!!! :)

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday morning my wife and I were having sex and we got to the semi-usual point of her pussy getting too sore and I either needed to cum, ASAP, or stop fucking altogether Seeing as I was in perma-hard mode at that point (and had ejaculated earlier that morning), I suggested I just stay in her, totally motionless and wait until I get soft.

She wasn't to the point where she couldn't take me inside her at all, so she agreed. There we were, kissing and cuddling with my cock motionless inside her. There were a few times it felt like the rigidness was starting to go away, but it didn't. We talked about how the feeling was amazing on a different level. Like we were connected... joined at the hip, so to speak, and it was more intimate than sexual.

The conversation went as usual, our schedule for the day, who was going where, what we were having for dinner, etc.

Half an hour later, we decided to just extract me. Yes, I was still hard, but I was late for work by that point.

We spoke and texted each other the rest of yesterday about what we just did. We decided to make somewhat similar plans for later that evening. We'd fuck for a few minutes and then just hang out, but with me inside her. She called it "hanging in" instead of "hanging out".

We propped ourselves on the air mattress so that we could watch TV and talk comfortably. We also agreed that the minute I started to get soft, I could stroke myself to get it hard again and just stay inside her.

It wasn't really sex, it wasn't really cuddling. It was kinda sorta like genital snuggling.

It turned out to be a pretty neat experience which we'll probably do more often.

Just thought I'd share and see if anyone else has done this.

I haven't read the other responses, but what you fell into is a very common practice in tantra, one which me and my wife have tried off and on. Its an awesome way to connect. There are also breathing and mental exercises that, for me and her, made the connection more intense. I don't remember the exact name but its called Lingam in Yoni. Lingam= wand or light wand and yoni=sacred place (I think) its been a while since I read the book but yah it shows the first position you described and several other ways to connect to your mate and remain. Even when soft, in fact I found it easier to remain in soft sometimes. It all depends on the mood. Just a fun time all around.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One side note: I also recognized an easier time when the mrs and I vaporized some really mental high stuff and we were able to just relax.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update:

One thing we've done more and more frequently lately is snuggle this way (motionless):

Scissors | SexInfo101.com

... for a few minutes when we wake up. MrsR isn't a great fan of early morning sex, so this ends up being a good alternative for both of us.

Anyway, this morning we did it a bit different. This time she had a pillow under her butt as I slid in on my side. The penetration was incredibly deep! I never realized how much of my shaft had not been utilized until we did that.

The snuggling has taken another drastic step up because of this.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, for the last three days, we've been going at this hanging around (our new name since she's hanging around my dick) pretty frequently. Monday and Tuesday night we were about 3 hours each, with a five or ten minute bathroom/beverage refill break. Last night we tapered off to about 2-1/2 hours.

Rather than being completely motionless, we decided the best thing to do was minute circling motions so we're both plenty stimulated with the least amount of effort possible.

I'm thinking of purchasing the Liberator's Esse which is $375. Tantrachair.com has the same chair, but at $1200 it's way out of our pay scale (for now).

The closest I've seen to how MrsR and I hang around is from this clip:

Tantra Chair / Tantra Chair Film 6

at 2:17, same position, but I'm balls deep, backstop firmly pressed, and grinding/circling. The video shows an up and down motion, but that can't be done for an extended period of time.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey man, I have no idea which chair to go for, but I just wanted to chime in (and get subscribed to this great thread!)

Me and my ex did something like this. I remember one night we got back from a ball my uni had held, it was more like dawn than night. We were both sort of up for something, but tired and partied out enough that the notion of just drifting off to sleep next to each other was also very appealing. We tried falling asleep together with me inside her, missionary position, but unexpectedly found it very difficult to sleep!

Just the tiniest movements by either me or her made for such delicate sensations that it was really possible to savour it all in a way that hard-and-fast fucking doesn't really allow for. I will never forget the way just the softest movement by me, between her still-stockinged legs, would elicit a pleased but lazy moan from my then-GF, with the half light from a crack in the curtains illuminating her ballgown dumped unceremoniously on my floor. Ref what others have said, it's definitely something to do without rubber in the way if you can, you can feel so much more then. Great memories, and highly recommended.

Damn, I want to go again now! :p

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey man, I have no idea which chair to go for, but I just wanted to chime in (and get subscribed to this great thread!)

Thanks!

Just the tiniest movements by either me or her made for such delicate sensations that it was really possible to savour it all in a way that hard-and-fast fucking doesn't really allow for.

Yes! That's why this has gotten to be such an addictive thing now.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like your Location: Grinding the backstop (in Colorado)

Did double take to read twice ... sorry to hijack posting for genital
snuggling ... well sort of smile

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like your Location: Grinding the backstop (in Colorado)

Did double take to read twice ... sorry to hijack posting for genital
snuggling ... well sort of smile

No apologies necessary, it is my favorite place in the world. Besides, it's perfectly on-topic since my purpose to this thread is finding ways to maximize and prolong grinding her backstop with my cockhead. :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally found a GIF that closely resembles what we do for literally hours a day on the couch:

http://ist1-4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/4/8/9/9/48994/B/U/H/V/BUHV/circle%20grinding.gif

My wife takes a more comfortable position than that girl on the picture though, she's completely seated on me. The motion is the same, but not so vigorous. Very slow very small motions. Not sure if it would be as fulfilling if I weren't in constant contact with her deepspot.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Finally found a GIF that closely resembles what we do for literally hours a day on the couch:

http://ist1-4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/4/8/9/9/48994/B/U/H/V/BUHV/circle grinding.gif

My wife takes a more comfortable position than that girl on the picture though, she's completely seated on me. The motion is the same, but not so vigorous. Very slow very small motions. Not sure if it would be as fulfilling if I weren't in constant contact with her deepspot.

Since I last posted in this thread, my FB has taken to doing this to me. Yes, doing it TO me. He does it when I've gotten to the completely floppy stage and don't have a hope in hell of resisting it. As I predicted early on, it makes me cum almost repeatedly, especially because he waits until I'm floaty to do it. He uses a similar position, but with me completely seated (as with you guys) and lying back against him.

As you predicted early on, sometimes restraint is necessary, even with the floaty, floppy thing happen. Given the choice, I would still take the pounding. This is just too, too much. Too teasy, too intense, too everything.