Genital snuggling

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somewhat tried this during the weekend with my girlfriend, just doing a kegel while being in her really made her moan. I'm pretty sure she likes it :p

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that sounds incredible... maybe someday i will find someone i can do that with. ive always wanted to have sex then fall asleep with my partner inside me. unfortunately i need a man somewhat endowed to do that lol ;)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excellent stuff, Kempwing! Keep at it and enjoy the depth.

MrsR and I have gone beyond just doing kegels and staying perfectly still. We're now more into the "pool cue chalking" type of motion on the end of my dick as we snuggle. Again, the motions are very very subtle, and it's almost all centered around my cockhead/her cul-de-sac.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that sounds incredible... maybe someday i will find someone i can do that with. ive always wanted to have sex then fall asleep with my partner inside me. unfortunately i need a man somewhat endowed to do that lol ;)

Incredible doesn't come close to describing it for us. The falling asleep part we're starting to get good at. The best part is when we're so in the moment and my dick's rock hard like a nocturnal erection and I'm firmly lodged in her backstop as we doze off (in the position shown in my avatar).

Longest we've slept this way is probably a little less than an hour. We're trying for longer, but I need better support for my back.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I do that ever now and then. It really feels good when she clamps down on my dick while inside her. Sometimes I will just keep my semi-rigid dick in her and through a multiple series of her clamping down on my dick I will shoot my cum load. The orgasm this way is extremely deep down inside and feels wonderful. It is sort of like she is masturbating me with the mussels of her virgina.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No new news to report aside from the snuggling we've been doing has taken some serious time away from other less important things (like posting here and my martial arts). We're averaging about 2 to 3 hours a night now, after work, and much longer during the weekends.

I've tried explaining what we do to about three of my friends IRL and it's been a mix of mild curiosity/jealousy/disinterest.

Thinking about it now, there is some new news; MrsR was describing how her orgasms are so different now when we're boring (our new phrase for what we do... since I'm boring deeply into her). She can feel this energy that she's drawing into her from me starting from her vagina and flowing to the top of her head. I told her that was how people describe Tantra (with the chakras an all), but I wasn't feeling the same.

For me, the whole experience is simply mind blowing. I wish I could feel the energy flow she's talking about, but what I do feel now is pretty awesome as it is.

We're having full blown conversations, watching TV, texting (yes texting) while snuggling since our hands are free and she's sitting on top of me. One of these days, I'll try writing here while we're doing this. I guess I can say I'll be posting while she's posting. :biggrin1:

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i call that foreplay. just sticking the head in and out randomly while we're making out. best thing is when she straddles you and her pussy lips contour your cock without full on intercourse.

hunglad19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When me and my bf fuck we always lie together afterwards with my dick still inside him, he loves it, sometimes when were just lead watching a film he likes it inside him

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay