Genitals And Summer Heat

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys.

I am in my 30s now and since my teenage years, the only thing I love about summer heat is its effect on our genitals.

I always go commando in summer.

My lower hanging balls feel heavier, my penis feels fuller and more meaty. I get my manly smells whenever I sit and spread my legs. So in summer, I am in a constant mood of having a semi in my shorts... I love it! Summer makes you feel even manlier with dangling balls and a heavier manmeat between your legs. Love letting everything hang freely.

What are your feelings about hot summer days and being a man?

I am especially curious about guys with huge penises ( 20 cm or more in length).

I am slightly above average in terms of girth and length. But nothing extraordinary.

Even this way, it must be obvious for people around that I go commando.

Gutthix

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Honestly, I have a habit of wearing boxer shorts in the summer which is not that great of a habit. Personally, I notice I start to smell like unwashed balls even more than I do when I'm packed with clothes in the winter.

I honestly am not that kinky or don't prefer to smell more, seeing as I'm still pretty young and still in school so I prefer not to smell myself. Especially because I shower about three times a week, I'll certainly smell more.

Reactions: iluvmen

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, I have a habit of wearing boxer shorts in the summer which is not that great of a habit. Personally, I notice I start to smell like unwashed balls even more than I do when I'm packed with clothes in the winter.

I honestly am not that kinky or don't prefer to smell more, seeing as I'm still pretty young and still in school so I prefer not to smell myself. Especially because I shower about three times a week, I'll certainly smell more.[/QUOte

I honestly am not that kinky or don't prefer to smell more, seeing as I'm still pretty young and still in school so I prefer not to smell myself. Especially because I shower about three times a week, I'll certainly smell more.

Well, I am not talking about unwashed balls when I say that I get the smell when I spread my legs :D
I take shower everyday in summer. Sometimes twice or more. But the thing is, since I don't wear underwear, I can get the manly scent of balls and perineum very easily. And this is a huge turn on for me. You know, even though you take a shower, that part of our bodies have its unique scent.

Reactions: diver6 and Beardon

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey all, I have grown up in the tropical where it feels like summer all the time. I never thought it would affect my penis and balls until I moved to the US decades ago.

The scent of balls and that area, not the sweaty scent from doing exercise but summer heat kind of scent, is very intriguing.

Reactions: iluvmen and diver6