• NO

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She should be unselfish enough to stay away. Her personal relationship with Bill Clinton is not something Hillary should have to answer for, least of all during a presidential debate.

I think the dislike for Clinton is as visceral and instinctive for some people as the overlapping detestation of Barack Obama.
We are very simple and we can't stand too much change.
A black man? A woman?
How the heavens fall!

Of course, this muck should not be further stirred by the willful and completely irrelevant insertion of personal matters that never involved, in a direct way, either candidate.

Gennifer Flowers would be an asshole to go.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gennifer Flowers says she will attend debate3 / 17

The Hill

Paulina Firozi6 hrs ago
TWEET
EMAIL

BBwAufd.img
© Provided by The Hill Gennifer Flowers says she will attend debate
Gennifer Flowers, the woman that Bill Clinton had an extramarital affair with, appeared to accept Donald Trump's invitation to seat her in the front row of Monday's presidential debate against Hillary Clinton.
"Hi Donald. You know I'm in your corner and will definitely be at the debate!," read a tweet from what appears to be Flowers's account.
In a tweet earlier Saturday, Trump offered to bring Flowers to the debate, in response to the attendance of billionaire Hillary Clinton supporter Mark Cuban. Cuban said on Thursday that he accepted an invitation from Clinton to sit in the front row at Monday's presidential debate.
"If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Jennifer Flowers right alongside of him!" Trump initially tweeted before deleting the tweet and reposting it with the correct spelling of Flowers's first name.
Bill Clinton testified under oath in 1998 that he had a sexual affair with Flowers.
Minutes after the tweet from the Flowers account, a reporter from BuzzFeed said her assistant confirmed she had agreed to attend the debate.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She should be unselfish enough to stay away. Her personal relationship with Bill Clinton is not something Hillary should have to answer for, least of all during a presidential debate.

I think the dislike for Clinton is as visceral and instinctive for some people as the overlapping detestation of Barack Obama.
We are very simple and we can't stand too much change.
A black man? A woman?
How the heavens fall!

Of course, this muck should not be further stirred by the willful and completely irrelevant insertion of personal matters that never involved, in a direct way, either candidate.

Gennifer Flowers would be an asshole to go.
She had an affair with another women's husband and owes whatever small celebrity she has to it. She's been living off of the scandal for twenty years so yeah, she's an asshole and I'm not surprised she's grasped this opportunity Donald presented. These people live off their notoriety.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She had an affair with another women's husband and owes whatever small celebrity she has to it. She's been living off of the scandal for twenty years so yeah, she's an asshole and I'm not surprised she's grasped this opportunity Donald presented. These people live off their notoriety.
Good points all.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is anyone going to watch? I'm divided over it. On the one hand I'm curious of how much of a train wreck it might turn out to be. On the other hand, I don't want to waste my time watching a reality TV show train wreck.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Apparently, Mike Pence told Fox News that Flowers will NOT be attending tomorrow night's debate.
Pence is Trump's straight man. Kind of like a Bud Abbott, his seriousness makes the buffoon look all the more ridiculous.

(At first I use going to use Laurel and Hardy, but Trump plays both of those characters simultaneously.)

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well,Bill C

good/not so good behaviour
and all other Presidents, play adult games
suffer the consequences ..

it happened,why try and shield/protect/deny it ..
enough of that BS in everything else that takes place ..

and
dont watch any of that crap,ever
remotes never been fondled so much ..

pure animalistic behaviour why stop it
the US loves it, the World is bemused with your Countrys idiocy

And you thought U.S. politics had hit its lowest point when Trump alluded to his penis size during the GOP primary debates.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Flowers wouldn't have been mentioned as a possible attendee if daff Hillary and her corrupt team hadn't cast the first stone with Cuban. It's her own damn fault, game on.

Honestly, I don't understand how the Clinton camp believes they're going to beat Trump at mudslinging? Really??? He's destroyed all opponents who've been as foolish to think they could. She's already making a major mistake by choosing the wrong field where the battle is be fought. She's out of her element right from the start. Trump lives for this shit. Someone really needs to hand her a copy of The Art of War, bitch is about to get skull fucked.

Predictions: Hillary will have a fucking brain hemorrhage and die on live TV after witnessing Flowers blow her a kiss from the front row.

... And then I'll go make a sandwich.

Last edited:
Reactions: 622675

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Is anyone going to watch? I'm divided over it. On the one hand I'm curious of how much of a train wreck it might turn out to be. On the other hand, I don't want to waste my time watching a reality TV show train wreck.

I'm going to watch and here's what's going to happen: Gore, Dubya debate. Meaning, Clinton is going to know all the facts and figures, and like Dubya, Trump won't know SHIT. And like Dubya, the fact that Trump doesn't know shit WON'T MATTER.

Why? Because (as I've said numerous times before) the Average American can't handle too many details. In fact, many end up RESENTING you for it. Some even think you're talking down to them.

Which is why the GOP has always kept their message remarkably SIMPLE: demonize and scapegoat some minority esp. the black guy in the White House - "read my lips"... "a thousand points of light"... "take America back"... "make America great again"...

And if Trump gets tripped up by one of Lester Holt's questions, he and his supporters will just make that out to be an ambush by a black moderator (who happens to be a registered Republican) out to "get Trump."

So once again, Trump can come off as having won a debate (at least in the minds of his rabid followers) without actually having said a DAMNED THING.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why stop with Flowers? Why not fill the first few rows with the Arkansas State Troopers who said they drove Bill around to secret rendezvous where he met and fucked various women in the back of their cruisers?

Oh wait. Turns out they made up the whole story. My, my--our law enforcement officers are apolitical & trustworthy, aren't they? ;)

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Why? Because (as I've said numerous times before) the Average American can't handle too many details. In fact, many end up RESENTING you for it. Some even think you're talking down to them.

I wouldn't say average American, I'd say average human.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's scary is that one of the biggest considerations going into tonight is how to handle Trump's lies. Not whether or not he will lie--which should be enough to disqualify any serious candidate--but how to control the lies he tells because it is a foregone conclusion that a person who has a reasonable chance to be president will be lying. That is really unsettling.

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to watch and here's what's going to happen: Gore, Dubya debate. Meaning, Clinton is going to know all the facts and figures, and like Dubya, Trump won't know SHIT. And like Dubya, the fact that Trump doesn't know shit WON'T MATTER.

Which is why the GOP has always kept their message remarkably SIMPLE: demonize and scapegoat some minority esp. the black guy in the White House - "read my lips"... "a thousand points of light"... "take America back"... "make America great again"...

And if Trump gets tripped up by one of Lester Holt's questions, he and his supporters will just make that out to be an ambush by a black moderator (who happens to be a registered Republican) out to "get Trump."

So once again, Trump can come off as having won a debate (at least in the minds of his rabid followers) without actually having said a DAMNED THING.

Seems pretty spot on to me. You forgot though that if clinton makes even the slightest of mistakes third party supporters and the rest will pounce. Trying desperately to rip apart any and everything else she said.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seems pretty spot on to me. You forgot though that if clinton makes even the slightest of mistakes third party supporters and the rest will pounce. Trying desperately to rip apart any and everything else she said.

Well considering a vote for any third party candidate would be equivalent to pissing in the wind, they might as well save the time, save the gas, stay home, and stay dry.

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well considering a vote for any third party candidate would be equivalent to pissing in the wind, they might as well save the time, save the gas, stay home, and stay dry.

True but i've found they can't do that. Deep down they know exactly how important this election is. Possibly being more important than many many others. So they feel they have to pick a side. Problem is, theres a certain amount of ego included in having to vote for someone they don't like or don't think is 100% right for the job. Choosing instead to vote third party for someone who also isn't 100% right for the job either as a means of protest.

As if somehow they are different. More moral. Or more whatever for not having "buckled". They don't like the game but also don't want to not play. I would imagine it's a very stressful place to be in. And i have no idea why i wrote all that but yeah. They could just stay home.