• YES

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
For all those idiots who are still so hell bent on "casting a protest vote" just look at Brexit, within mere hours WAY more than enough of those "protest vote casters" were already saying they wish they had not voted as they did.

Some say that way too many of these "milenials" are not old enough to remember Ralph Nader and how in large part he is responsible for costing Al Gore Florida and giving the state to GWB.

There are plenty of things that Al Gore would never have done in a million years that GWB did do or "allow to happen" and I am not just talking about the war in Iraq.
'
Supreme court picks that lead to Citizens United, Hobby Lobby, Mc'Cuctheon, Shelby County

Allowing the AWB to expire when it was just starting to "make a difference"

So as far as I am concerned just choose from among the two as distasteful and that proospect may be and if you can not do that just stay the fuck home!!!

Reactions: StormfrontFL

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh FFS
closest can get
but WTF
may the best loser win,or something .

its what your Govt administration and/or your pending Politicians do best
lie thru there teeth, it never happened??

so why not play out every petty little game, expose everything thats been a part of your increasingly superior society we hear so much about

how great we art

best Military in the World,as if thats a prime neccessity, geesus what a foolish statement to be made by your President??

Gennie Flowers is an angel compared to many others, down to earth/rtealistic ha, live with it ..no reason for her to be looked down on as an ogre?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seems pretty spot on to me. You forgot though that if clinton makes even the slightest of mistakes third party supporters and the rest will pounce. Trying desperately to rip apart any and everything else she said.

To what should be NO one's surprise, the debate came off exactly as I'd called it on Sunday. And sure enough, Trump and his supporters are calling his ridiculous performance a win.

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To what should be NO one's surprise, the debate came off exactly as I'd called it on Sunday. And sure enough, Trump and his supporters are calling his ridiculous performance a win.

Oh you were and are pretty spot on. You'd think they'd come up with a better strategy. :p

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
... And if Trump gets tripped up by one of Lester Holt's questions, he and his supporters will just make that out to be an ambush by a black moderator (who happens to be a registered Republican) out to "get Trump." ....

Do I know these fkrs or do I know these fkrs??

Giuliani's bold debate advice to Trump Lester Holt's performance as moderator would prompt the former NYC mayor to do something dramatic.'Enormously ignorant' »

According to Rudy "Obama doesn't love America" Giuliani (who incidentally can go F***** himself) Lester Holt was an "enormously ignorant" moderator.

Reactions: deleted15807

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trump even entertaining the idea of using Flowers is a dumb move.

Firstly people will feel sorry for her because it was Bill's error not hers. Then secondly it's not like Trump is a saint considering he was cheating on his wife with Marla Maples. So all it would do is draw attention to his misdeeds.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Indeed, turned out to be a win. The losers were Stein and Johnson and the American ppl whom only consider a two-party system.