Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just thought I'd share this -

I'm pretty new here (been here about a month) and recently posted some photographs in my album Erotic Nudes. It was my first attempt at (semi) nude photography. I was very apprehensive about putting them up, since I've never exposed my "girls" completely before to an audience, and was bracing myself for lewd remarks and requests.

However, I am very surprised and impressed by the overall respect the men in LPSG has shown me, even though this is a very sexually charged place! By and large they've been pretty well behaved (at least in reference to my pics), considering the amount of testosterone that's here! :tongue: Their comments were often honest but never too explicitly perverse. (Or maybe my signature statement kept them at bay! :wink:) So I just want to say that you guys here at LPSG rock!

Thanks for coming by my gallery and leaving me those wonderful comments! You know who you are!

~Cece

D_Charlie_Choadholder

Experimental Member
Media
Your girls are absolutly beautiful :) Please take more photos of yourself as I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated in a male dominated site :) I will post pics of myself soon, once I get the photos :) and will post pics of my gf's .... :)