Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure what you mean by "hips thrust forward" or how that would even impact my measurements. This is the first "criticism" in almost 2 years since I have posted on this site, but I guess there is a first for everything. Believe what you wish, but I, and I think many others would agree, that they are legit measurements.

These measurements are either sitting - in the case of supertrooper - and/or with bent legs and possibly hips thrust forward in the case of finebyme. They aren't true BP measurements in the usual sense of the word. The true BP measurements are probably 1/2" + smaller.

Look at the OP's method. He's one of the few on this entire site who has measured nonbonepressed correctly (i.e standing up without thrusting his hips forward and so on) and is one of the even fewer who has shown a credible photograph of a genuine 8-incher among all the ridiculous claims of such penises being encountered all the time.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I am not sure what you mean by "hips thrust forward" or how that would even impact my measurements...

The correct method to measure bonepressed is to stand up straight, measuring the penis horizontally. In your photos your legs are clearly bent and you appear to be thrusting forward. If you want to know how this exaggerates your measurements, then measure standing ramrod straight (i.e with legs and back all in a straight line) with your penis in a horizontal position and parallel to the ruler and compare that measurement with the measurement pics you posted.
This is the first "criticism" in almost 2 years since I have posted on this site, but I guess there is a first for everything.
It's immaterial whether or not anyone has explained the correct method to measure bonepressed to you before. The fact is that if your photos are typical, then you are not measuring in the way that most credible surveys measure. You therefore cannot use your measurements to claim that you have an 8"BP penis by this standardised definition. If you wish to claim that you have an 8" BP penis based on some random definition of your own, then that's up to you, but it seems somewhat pointless IMO.

Believe what you wish, but I, and I think many others would agree, that they are legit measurements.
It's not a question of what I, or anyone else believes - it's a question of what you can prove. The photos you posted don't prove that you have an 8" BP penis. If you wish to do so, then post pictures using the standardised method used in reputable surveys, that I explained above. Take a look at the OPs pictures - although they show a nonbonepressed measurement, they provide a useful demonstration of the correct posture to use.

Last edited:

D_Pants Keats

Account Disabled
Media
Damn all this time arguing over penis sizes and who is legitimately 8 inches could be used for more useful topics about sex and other things. Hey btw did any of you hear that Europe might collapse? And also the American economy is getting much better. And last but not least Stephen Colbert is running for president. The site is called Large Penis SUPPORT Group not Large Penis Verification Group. IMHO there is not much support going on here.

Last edited:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Genuine measurement pics seem to be scarce on a website that prides itself on penis length. By and large it's seems the correct measurement technique is to hold the penis parallel to the floor and measure along the top, from the base to the tip. Behold my attempt to successfully capture this rarity photographically...

Enjoy!

(Obviously there are fluctuations, sometimes i find i'm a little under 8 inches but other times almost exact)

A true 8"X6" penis is such a rarity. I love your meat.

finebyme

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not thrusting forward and my legs are not bent - thanks anyways for paying so much attention to this, but I will not be responding to this thread anymore. Take care!

The correct method to measure bonepressed is to stand up straight, measuring the penis horizontally. In your photos your legs are clearly bent and you appear to be thrusting forward. If you want to know how this exaggerates your measurements, then measure standing ramrod straight (i.e with legs and back all in a straight line) with your penis in a horizontal position and parallel to the ruler and compare that measurement with the measurement pics you posted.
It's immaterial whether or not anyone has explained the correct method to measure bonepressed to you before. The fact is that if your photos are typical, then you are not measuring in the way that most credible surveys measure. You therefore cannot use your measurements to claim that you have an 8"BP penis by this standardised definition. If you wish to claim that you have an 8" BP penis based on some random definition of your own, then that's up to you, but it seems somewhat pointless IMO.

It's not a question of what I, or anyone else believes - it's a question of what you can prove. The photos you posted don't prove that you have an 8" BP penis. If you wish to do so, then post pictures using the standardised method used in reputable surveys, that I explained above. Take a look at the OPs pictures - although they show a nonbonepressed measurement, they provide a useful demonstration of the correct posture to use.

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Damn all this time arguing over penis sizes and who is legitimately 8 inches could be used for more useful topics about sex and other things...

Possibly - but in the appropriate forum, not in one entitled "show off".

Hey btw did any of you hear that Europe might collapse? And also the American economy is getting much better. And last but not least Stephen Colbert is running for president.
Similarly, there's a politics forum here for precisely that purpose.

The site is called Large Penis SUPPORT Group not Large Penis Verification Group. ...
The site runs a photo verification service, which suggests that it has at least some interest in minimising the b*llsh*tting that goes on.

IMHO there is not much support going on here.
True. It does seem like an awful lot of fantasising and fetishising of large penises supplants reality here most of the time. Anyway, I doubt the "support" in Large Penis Support Group is intended to mean support for those who wish to intentionally or unintentionally exaggerate or misrepresent the size of their penises, or for massaging members' egos. Ignoring the fact that the site was originally set up as a spoof, I imagine the support element is related to providing help and advice with the problems a large penis can cause (pain for sexual partners and so on).

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
I am not thrusting forward and my legs are not bent - thanks anyways for paying so much attention to this, but I will not be responding to this thread anymore. Take care!

OK, I'll take your word for it that you aren't thrusting forward. However your legs certainly are bent.

In the first pic your right leg is almost at a 90 degree angle to your torso - your thigh is quite clearly almost horizontal, so you are either sitting or squatting in some way. Moreover, I didn't mention it before, but you have the tape measure draped over over your glans, which adds around 1/2" - maybe a bit less.

In the second pic, your thigh is quite clearly at an angle to your lower leg - part of your foot is obscured as a result. It doesn't look like your penis is horizontal in either picture. In the second one, it'not entirely clear what angle it's at.

Take a look at the OPs first picture. No part of his thigh or leg can be seen, because his legs are straight. Contrast that with your pics where the surface of your thigh can be clearly seen as your legs are bent.

It's possible that if you stood up straight with straight legs and measured your penis in a horizontal position, you might reach 8" BP, but your pics don't prove that and tend to suggest you're slightly smaller.

I'm not saying you don't have a big dick - you do. However you haven't proved that it's 8" BP.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But its the way the standard for the parameter has been designed for the purpose of conducting most penis size surveys overseen by "reputable" institutions, for want of a better word - ie universities, national armies etc. Having a standard is the only meaningful way to compare. If the standard was "sitting bonepressed" or whatnot, then it would be preferable to take a measurement sitting, but it isn't. In any case, regardless of whether the method is NBP or BP, I've never heard of any survey using a sitting measurement.

Perhaps the best way to get a BP measurement if you can't get an erection standing up, would be to find out the average difference between sitting and standing measurements (I imagine that's c. 0.5 to 1") take the sitting measurement and adjust accordingly.

First off, there are no "penis size survey" parameters. There are not a ton of reputable penis size surveys or studies being done by reputable people (as you make it out to be). If so, where is the data?

Univerities, National Armies... uh what? :confused: Last time I checked none of those institutions were measuring anyone's penis, just like they aren't measuring women's breasts or vaginas. And like I said before, if so then where is the data?

A random person, at a random university or institution, doing a random study doesn't make it reputable and it certainly doesn't make their research method a standard.

==

Secondly, I never said I couldn't get an erection while standing. I said that it wasn't as comfortable to me as getting one while sitting. If something is uncomfortable for me, why should I be forced to compare it with someone who that same situation is comfortable for?

==

Bottom line, there is no standard for measuring your penis size. The best technique would be displacement because it would measure length and girth at the same time, but no one does that anyway. As long as you aren't doing some crazy or cheating measuring technique then it's fine.

But all these sitting vs. standard, BPL vs NPBL, cloth measuring tape vs tape measure, etc. etc. are bullshit arguments.

EDIT:

Case in point, your post above... really??? :confused: "He's thrusting his hips forward. His knees are bent." Wow. At least he has pictures. Ijs. :cool:

You could make the same argument for the OP's pics.

Last edited:

drabman

Expert Member
Media
First off, there are no "penis size survey" parameters. There are not a ton of reputable penis size surveys or studies being done by reputable people (as you make it out to be). If so, where is the data?...

I'm afraid you are wrong. There is a fairly common method used for many penis size surveys - i.e bonepressed, standing, with the penis horizontal. It's not so common and exact to be described as a cast-iron standard, but it provides a reasonable benchmark IMO. In any case, the variation in method usually concerns the degree to which the measurements are bonepressed, not whether the subjects are sitting or standing. I don't think I've ever heard of a survey where sitting measurements were taken.

Of course you can use whatever method you want, but if you don't have some kind of common standard then comparisons are meaningless. You could mesaure from the balls if you like - in one sense that's as legitimate a measurement as any other.

Univerities, National Armies... uh what? :confused: Last time I checked none of those institutions were measuring anyone's penis, just like they aren't measuring women's breasts or vaginas. And like I said before, if so then where is the data?
You obviously didn't check very thoroughly.

Wessels study

"Wessels, H, TF Lue, and JW McAninch, 1996, Penile length in the flaccid and erect states: Guidelines for penile augmentation, US Journal of Urology, 156: 995-997"

University of Florence study

Penile length and circumference: a study on 3,300 y... [Eur Urol. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

UCLA survey

http://dfred.bol.ucla.edu/LeverFrederickPeplau-2006PMM-PenisSizeSatisfaction.pdf

Survey by L'academie Nationale De Chirugie in Paris - one of the oldest if not THE oldest medical institution in France.

Normal Penis Size Revealed by French Organization | Urologists.com

International Institute of Impotence research, published in "Nature".
Penile length is normal in most men seeking penile lengthening procedures

Athens Naval hospital Institute of Urology - strictly speaking a national Navy not an army. (The study of 3300 Italian Army conscripts was "Ponchietti R et al. Penile length and circumference. A study on 3300 young Italian men. Eur Urol 2001; 39: 183-186.")

Size of external genital organs and somatometric par... [Urology. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

New York Medical Center department of Urology

http://www.osbon.com.au/fraiman.pdf

Internationa Journal Of Impotence research study published in "Nature"

Penile length is normal in most men seeking penile lengthening procedures

There are many more. There are also studies on vaginal depth BTW.

A random person, at a random university or institution, doing a random study doesn't make it reputable.
You have an interesting definition of "random" - one which I'm afraid I don't share. I would suggest that most of the institutions I've listed (and I could list many more) would generally be regarded as reputable.

Incidentally, there have been studies on vaginal depth.

and it certainly doesn't make their research method a standard.
Maybe not, but its as good a place to start as any. You have to have some common standard if you wish to compare, or even to have bragging rights, if that's what floats anyone's boat.

I imagine one reason that the standing measurement is often used, is that it best represents the maximum length that can penetrate during sex. If you are sitting then penetration will not be as deep.

Secondly, I never said I couldn't get an erection while standing. I said that it wasn't as comfortable to me as getting one while sitting. If something is uncomfortable for me, why should I be forced to compare it with someone who that same situation is comfortable for?
No one's forcing you to do anything. However if you want to compare with someone (say for example the OP) then you need to have some common definition. If you wish to say that you're 8"BP based on a sitting measurement, then the OP could probably say he's over 9" measured in the same way. In other words the benchmark goes up.

It seems to me that people often claim 8"BP or NBP, because this is some kind of magic number - it's deemed remarkable enough to boast about. If anyone chooses to measure in a manner that maximises their size then the measurement becomes less remarkable than it would other wise be.

Bottom line, there is no standard for measuring your penis size. The best technique would be displacement because it would measure length and girth at the same time, but no one does that anyway. As long as you aren't doing some crazy or cheating measuring technique then it's fine.
Personally I think sitting is a "cheating" measuring technique, for want of a better word, because it measures penis length that can't be used, moreso than a standing measurement.

Bonepressed is not totally representative either, although much of the fat pad is compressed during sex (a couple of studies call it "functional" penis length measurement, rather than bone-pressed). However it provides a consistent reference point rather than the fluctuating and unreliable measurement that non bone-pressed often is.
But all these sitting vs. standard, BPL vs NPBL, cloth measuring tape vs tape measure, etc. etc. are bullshit arguments.
I disagree. It's useful to try and arrive at the most useful method of measuring. Part of the interest in penis size is in comparison. This can't reasonably be done unless you have a standard.

Case in point, your post above...
I'm not sure why you feel the need to be abusive, but I'll let that one pass.

... really??? :confused: "He's thrusting his hips forward. His knees are bent."...
I already agreed to take his word that he wasn't thrusting forward. However if he hadn't been measuring in such an unnatural position, presumably in order to maximise his measurements, I wouldn't have made that mistake. However his legs are bent and that will increase his measurement compared to one taken standing up straight.

Wow. At least he has pictures. Ijs. :cool:
And I don't think they prove he has an 8" BP penis, at least not measured in any meaningful way. It would not be possible to use the full 8" he has measured during sex.

You could make the same argument for the OP's pics.
Nope. Unless he's photoshopped his thighs out, he's quite clearly standing up straight and his measuring his penis horizontally (or more importantly perpendicular to his torso) as opposed to the method finebyme uses. Finebyme's method maximises his length measurement to the nth degree. Personally, I don't see the point of doing so when none of the extra penis that measuring technique considers can be used in reality.

Last edited:

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't read the whole thread, but wouldn't measuring your penis standing up absolutely be a useless criteria since I am pretty much NEVER standing up straight when I'm fucking? Not even missionary is straight.

finebyme

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly was not even paying attention as to whether my knees were bent or not when I measured. I was trying to capture the measurement while also taking a pic, which is quite a challenge. I am not out to exaggerate any measurements or "fool" anyone with bogus pics.

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

My 2 cents:
The major criticism comes from a poster without photos.
So what is the point again?
Finebyme has big cock.

Last edited by a moderator:

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I honestly was not even paying attention as to whether my knees were bent or not when I measured. I was trying to capture the measurement while also taking a pic, which is quite a challenge. I am not out to exaggerate any measurements or "fool" anyone with bogus pics.

Incredible! All the way round, head to toe. :cool:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@ drabman: You're an idiot, an asshole, and a troll. I couldn't get through half of your bullshit post. But I did read your links, none of which corroborate what you said in the other post about the "standards" of penis measuring. Not to mention, they are hardly credible.

I never said people aren't studying the penis. I did say that they aren't studying penis size with some "grand standard" ... as you make it out to be. Even your own links aren't backing up what you're trying to say. Where is the "standing standard" in the data you posted?

Care to multi-quote me to death again? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This thread was interesting to begin then went downhill very quickly for me. Posts by some of the gents are proof enough, if we really care to measure by means of standards lets leave it to the professionals and simply enjoy this site for what its worth as a support group. Ive come across many members here with genuine 8+ some post pics some choose not to, many pb and many are not.

So i will continue to enjoy this thread and take it for face value we have some very gifted men who measure up with ruler/tape. And leave the decisions to other members of lpsg to make up their own minds as to whether someone is pulling a fast one.

PS nice package Calboner and Finebyme

Cuddle

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great post in the "Ruler pics".
And your cock is well knowned as one of the biggest 10 on this board, even on other sites.
I love your reality for numbers, real inches, and not the "I have seen..." or "been with..."
I've never seen a cock bigger than yours, perhaps maybe in a porn some years ago.

Nothing against Calboner, but isn't that a bit of an overstatement (as it would be for pretty much anyone)? I mean your own cock looks pretty comparable to his if you ask me.

Last edited:

SR_Hairy_Morgan

Experimental Member
Media
Don`t cheat yourself!;)
Measure it however you feel like. But if you want to compare with the average and the serious surveys, they measure it bonepressed erect length(bpel) and midshaft girth(mseg). Bpel is done by pressing the ruler gently in against the pubic bone and measuring all the way to the tip of the glans, on top of the penis, standing straight up, penis pointing straight out. Other people may measure in a totaly different way than you and many may even be lying, so the average is actually the only thing you can really compare with...
So in my book, you are most likely more than 8":)