Genuine Dating Sites recommendations

solomeo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so long term member here. Been living in the States for the last 4 years and just moved to London. I'm look for recommendations of web sites to hook up with local women and couples. Does anyone have information on this?

My experience so far:

Craigslist - rubbish
Out of Town Affairs - joined here, too early to tell but looks poor
Adulf friend finder - the worst site ever.

I used to be in a group in Boston that organised get togethers but finding it difficult to navigate the London scene.

Can anyone help out?

Thanks

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you're just looking for websites where women are looking for random hook ups those don't exist that I know of.

Okcupid and Plentyoffish are legit dating sites though. I've dated women from each of those sites. It's not a random hook up site though and you're not going to have any success if you treat it as one.

Best case scenario for your situation is you message them back and forth a while then impress them enough on the 1st date to hook up with you lol.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well if you're just looking for websites where women are looking for random hook ups those don't exist that I know of.

Okcupid and Plentyoffish are legit dating sites though. I've dated women from each of those sites. It's not a random hook up site though and you're not going to have any success if you treat it as one.

Best case scenario for your situation is you message them back and forth a while then impress them enough on the 1st date to hook up with you lol.

That technique has worked with me :eek:

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not saying it's impossible to do. I know 1st date hook ups aren't THAT uncommon.

But the OP mentions hook ups so I just wanted to warn him that he's going to have to go through the "get to know each other process" in most situations. Meeting up for random sex isn't how those sites work.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess your title should be changed since your not looking for "Real" dating sites.
Possibly change it to 'Real Hook up sites"

Your looking to Hook up, so the sites you looked at already are the type of sites you need to look for.

"Real Dating Sites" should be for people that are looking for Long term relationships, in my opinion.