Genuine Dating Sites recommendations

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by solomeo, Sep 5, 2010.

1. solomeo

solomeo Member

Albums:
    Ok, so long term member here. Been living in the States for the last 4 years and just moved to London. I'm look for recommendations of web sites to hook up with local women and couples. Does anyone have information on this?

My experience so far:

Craigslist - rubbish
    Out of Town Affairs - joined here, too early to tell but looks poor
    Adulf friend finder - the worst site ever.

I used to be in a group in Boston that organised get togethers but finding it difficult to navigate the London scene.

Can anyone help out?

Thanks

2. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

3. shyyguy123

shyyguy123 Member

Well if you're just looking for websites where women are looking for random hook ups those don't exist that I know of.

Okcupid and Plentyoffish are legit dating sites though. I've dated women from each of those sites. It's not a random hook up site though and you're not going to have any success if you treat it as one.

Best case scenario for your situation is you message them back and forth a while then impress them enough on the 1st date to hook up with you lol.

4. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That technique has worked with me :eek:

5. shyyguy123

shyyguy123 Member

I'm not saying it's impossible to do. I know 1st date hook ups aren't THAT uncommon.

But the OP mentions hook ups so I just wanted to warn him that he's going to have to go through the "get to know each other process" in most situations. Meeting up for random sex isn't how those sites work.

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess your title should be changed since your not looking for "Real" dating sites.
    Possibly change it to 'Real Hook up sites"

Your looking to Hook up, so the sites you looked at already are the type of sites you need to look for.

"Real Dating Sites" should be for people that are looking for Long term relationships, in my opinion.

Draft saved Draft deleted