• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Genuine London Group Session

ukbiguy

Lurker
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi

This is a GENUINE attempt to organise a London group meet - a mixture of hung, admirers, bi, straight and gay. Just a horny time (perhaps not knowing who is hung / who is not) for a drink and fun afterwards.

I am 36, bi, fit, goodlooking, professional guiy - private message me if interested and we will take from there......

martywild

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello!

Martin in London responding. This sounds super! I joined this site today and this is the first important thing I have found. Have you had good responses to what you're aiming to put together?

You can private post me to say Hi and update on your proposed meet/social. I am also a professional: a University Lecturer teaching Film and Art. I am currently at the near end of my Ph.D and sick to death of cold academics. I need some joy and warmth because I am gay afterall and a good time is manatory as far as I am concerned.

Londonfields

Verified
Gold
hey, i'm interested! tho these ideas have been floated before and i dont think anything ever actually happened... FYI, hackney guy here....

martywild

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is so interesting! I've just joined today and here is a message from you in Hackney and I live near your namesake. A meet as UKBOY suggested sounds good. Yeah?

j_son75

Lurker
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey !!!

This sounds like fun. Have you made any definite arrangements thus far ? Live out in Kingston, so a little way out.. but am genuine and if this has got a green light, then I'd be interested in learning more.

ukbiguy

Lurker
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all

This is a genuine attempt - I have responded to a few before, which I have sensed would never happen. Think it would be great (and very sexy) to get some of the London guys off here together.......