Genuine London Group Session

ukbiguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi

This is a GENUINE attempt to organise a London group meet - a mixture of hung, admirers, bi, straight and gay. Just a horny time (perhaps not knowing who is hung / who is not) for a drink and fun afterwards.

I am 36, bi, fit, goodlooking, professional guiy - private message me if interested and we will take from there......

martywild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello!

Martin in London responding. This sounds super! I joined this site today and this is the first important thing I have found. Have you had good responses to what you're aiming to put together?

You can private post me to say Hi and update on your proposed meet/social. I am also a professional: a University Lecturer teaching Film and Art. I am currently at the near end of my Ph.D and sick to death of cold academics. I need some joy and warmth because I am gay afterall and a good time is manatory as far as I am concerned.

martywild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is so interesting! I've just joined today and here is a message from you in Hackney and I live near your namesake. A meet as UKBOY suggested sounds good. Yeah?

j_son75

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey !!!

This sounds like fun. Have you made any definite arrangements thus far ? Live out in Kingston, so a little way out.. but am genuine and if this has got a green light, then I'd be interested in learning more.

ukbiguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all

This is a genuine attempt - I have responded to a few before, which I have sensed would never happen. Think it would be great (and very sexy) to get some of the London guys off here together.......