Genuine military material

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just returned from the beach, alas didn't have a camera or phone, couple of squaddies doing a skinny dip was a good turn on, better though was as they dried off and got horny, touching each other up. Anyway ended up with them lying in a sand dune on their kit while I sucked them both off - told that if I go back next week I might get a length up me!
Oh yeh, men in uniform is sexy, uniformed men naked are also sexy.
What are squaddies and wasn't the water a bit cold at this time of year for taking a swim? I would think their willies would have suffered shrinkage.

Reactions: Anari Aliva

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What are squaddies and wasn't the water a bit cold at this time of year for taking a swim? I would think their willies would have suffered shrinkage.
Squaddies are soldiers, usually Marines or SA or such like. Its an expression.
Sea was quite cold but they are hard men (more ways than one) and yes,. on the way up the beach after their dip they didn't have a lot of cock - but it grew as they warmed

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Squaddies are soldiers, usually Marines or SA or such like. Its an expression.
Sea was quite cold but they are hard men (more ways than one) and yes,. on the way up the beach after their dip they didn't have a lot of cock - but it grew as they warmed
About how long were their erections after they warmed up? Was either of them circumcised? The majority of us Americans are circumcised.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About how long were their erections after they warmed up? Was either of them circumcised? The majority of us Americans are circumcised.
True Brits and really nice foreskins, wet and salty to taste and not to tight for sucking and getting my tongue under - and once hard, erect, woody they remained stiff till they shot for my mouth, then drooped to a semi - had the feeling that had it been sooner I might have had more fun, as it was I didn't cum my load at all, just covered my briefs in pre cum

D

deleted1124309

I don't remember the name of the video, after all I saw it quite some years ago, but there's a documentary showing new recruits joining the British Armed Forces, where this soldier is having a shower in front of all the recruits, teaching them how to take a shower, even how to wash their balls. Does anyone knows the name of this video?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
T
I don't remember the name of the video, after all I saw it quite some years ago, but there's a documentary showing new recruits joining the British Armed Forces, where this soldier is having a shower in front of all the recruits, teaching them how to take a shower, even how to wash their balls. Does anyone knows the name of this video?
That is wierd, showing how to wash one's balls. Do you mean to tell me there is a rightvand wrong way to wash our balls?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
T

That is wierd, showing how to wash one's balls. Do you mean to tell me there is a rightvand wrong way to wash our balls?

Apparently they are showing how to do it using as little water as possible which is considered to be the right way. Personally I prefer using enough soap or bodywash and water to assure good cleanliness, but that may be a secondary consideration in the armed services.

jamie1985

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

This video?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This video?

He talks about showering "correctly" as though a correct method has been determined by unarguable scientific methods. I don't buy the idea that there is such a thing as a one and only correct method. It may even be that what works well for one man may not work well for another man.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He talks about showering "correctly" as though a correct method has been determined by unarguable scientific methods. I don't buy the idea that there is such a thing as a one and only correct method. It may even be that what works well for one man may not work well for another man.

Also, it seems to be that the genitals should be the last part washed.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have to remember that members of the military come from all backgrounds. Way back in the day many still had outdoor toilets and a tin tub in the kitchen for bathing. The showing training all stems from then and in addition to making sure your balls were clean emphasis was placed on washing under your foreskin - the poor guy being used for demonstration purposes being really manhandled by the instructor with instructions of how to stand, bend and then having his foreskin pulled right back hard!. Trouble has been that this basic training was really needed at the time as the forces recruits came from farms, outback as well as cities..

D

deleted1124309

Trouble has been that this basic training was really needed at the time as the forces recruits came from farms, outback as well as cities..
Yes, it was needed, but I think this is just exaggerated nowadays.
Almost everyone here in the Western World knows how to use a shower, they are no longer privilege of richer houses. What's next, teaching how to properly use the toilet?

Jokes aside, I think they do this so recruits will start to feel comfortable with nudity.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, it was needed, but I think this is just exaggerated nowadays.
Almost everyone here in the Western World knows how to use a shower, they are no longer privilege of richer houses. What's next, teaching how to properly use the toilet?

Jokes aside, I think they do this so recruits will start to feel comfortable with nudity.

They could teach how to use a bidet properly. Oh wait! Military bathrooms, unlike my house, are not properly equipped.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
5a9c4ff1c007f_original.jpg

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 1006151

My favorite genuine military photo of all time. I've seen a lot of hot in shape military guys but no one tops this guy to me. Wish I had more photos of him!
Great picture and you can almost smell the testosterone coming from his body, nice pecs and neat nipples and that fucking look which says "like what you see"...